H2 Property Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend H2 Property Services
Read H2 Property Services Reviews

Tell us how H2 Property Services made you happy
During the coronavirus lockdown our central failed leaving us without heating or hot water. Following several failed attempts to get other organisations to help we approached H2 Property Services, they responded quickly and professionally, went above and beyond and central heating was repaired the following day, highly recommended.
Hi Rob We are very pleased to have helped and particularly in this difficult time, our team really appreciate you taking the time to give us positive feedback. Best wishes Sally
Arrived on time and completed works to a professional high standard
Thank you very much for your prompt, professional service, especially at such short notice.
H2 property services came in the morning and fix our issue with the radiators in 30 minutes. They are xplqones what was the issue and let us know what hat to expect if we have another issue later on. We had an excellent job done. Definitely will use their services again. Recommended
Really great service from start to finish. John in the office was especially great, providing advice and guidance to make sure I bought the correct shower unit (when I didn't have a clue). The guys that came were all polite and got the job done. It was expensive, because of the time it took to install. But they didn't charge me for the unexpected electrician's visit I required. I'd definitely use again. Thank you.
The service provided was excellent from start to finish. All my enquiries were responded to extremely quickly and in a helpful manner. I sent the request to book an appointment at 5.45pm on a Friday and had a plumber round on the Monday. The plumber who came out was knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I was very satisfied with the job and the price was also excellent!
H2 Property Services provided me am excellent service when my combi boiler was losing pressure. From my initial phone call to their office, they understood the issue I was trying to describe and were able to arrange for a engineer to come the very next morning. When Dave arrived he was polite and professional. He worked thoroughly to find the cause (a small leak). He put in place a temporary fix and identified the part that needed replacing. H2 then followed up, obtaining the part (specific to the make and model of my boiler). I rebooked H2 to return, again Dave was here the next day. I'm very happy with the service I received, and that I now have a go to plumber I'll use in future. Delighted. Thank you H2.
The service of our boiler was arranged quickly and the engineer arrived on time and completed his work efficiently with a report supplied a couple of days later. Excellent service.
Quick. professional and polite. Delighted with the quality. Great customer service. Great value. 50% cheaper than the first quote I got from one of the big brand plumbing services outfits
My experience with H2 Property Services was a 100%. I found them on my internet search. I first had a web chat and the response was on point on what services there provide. Also the engineer who did the work was excellent, professional and friendly. He did the job to his best knowledge and made sure he left everything in working order and tidy. I will definitely use the on my future needs.
Very responsive and trustworthy company
Been using H2 services for many years and have always been impressed with the quality of the work and also how fast they are always able to send help for any plumbing emergencies.
From the moment we spoke to you call operator to Tom the plumber being with us was only 35 mins, Tom efficiently sorted out the issue with the leak from our washing machine, he was friendly and reassuring and totally professional. We are so grateful to all at H2 for your help at this time, thank you so much. Stay well Cormac and Catherine Clarke
Hi Catherine, thank you so much for sending this review in. It means an enormous amount to the team who are out there during this crisis helping sort out essential plumbing, gas and electrical needs for our customers. We are so pleased you called us and we were able to help. Stay safe.
As always with this company, we are pleased with the prompt, polite, efficient and friendly service. My thanks to Simon and the team.
Many thanks for leaving us this review. During this awful Covid-19 crisis, we are especially pleased to be able to help with any essential plumbing, gas or electrical services our clients need. A good review means a lot to the team here. Thanks again.
Really like H2 Property Services. I found them through the Gas Safe Register, which gave me peace of mind that they would do a good job. I had both a Gas Safety and an Electrical Safety check done and found both of the workmen to be excellent in all ways. I am now happy to use H2 again to do the gas and electrical work on the property. Great job, thanks.
Excellent service. Able to fix the problem that same day.
I was very impressed with the service as the plumber came with 2 hours of calling the company.
The task was completed rapidly at a reasonable price
From 4/2/20--7/2/20 boiler found caput(12-15 years old) new one ordered and fitted. Lovely guys. All most satisfactory. Many thanks.
Prompt, reliable and perfect service.
H2 Property Services is rated 4.86 based on 333 reviews