GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

20 Chapel Street

Over promise and under deliver at every stage
Hello Mr Hayward, thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that our services did not meet your expectations. We would like to discuss your case with you in more detail. Please send us an email on discuss@gw.legal with your case reference number and contact details, and someone will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Kind regards, the GW team.
Excellent service from all involved, for which many thanks.
Very efficient and kept me up to date .Any questions answered quickly.
Thank you for being so helpful and friendly.
quick, efficient, and a very pleasant young lady came to see us.
Very professional in what they do, keeping you informed of every step along the way
Very professional home visit from solicitor follow up from Aisling amazing how quick we completed.
Proceedings could not have gone smoother. GWLegal sorted out a Deeds Office delay with a minimum of fuss Would certainly use them again.
Can not be beat first class service .explained all the issues in full and spoke with you not at or down to you will use them again and again when needed
Very professional, helpful and friendly would recommend them.
First class service from start to finish. We were kept informed at each stage and the case was completed within 5 weeks. Would have no hesitation in recommending GW Legal. Well done and thankyou..
very prompt service & easy to understand at all stages
Glad I wrote to a Daily Mail finance journalist who recommended you to me,have had complete satisfaction from everyone concerned with my business
Everything went through very smoothly, far quicker than I expected.
Very good
GWlegal assisted me through my recent decision to enter into equity release. They were extremely helpful and the whole process went very smoothly.The solicitor who brought the papers to my home to be signed was extremely helpful and a joy to talk to! I also rewrote my will with their help and that went smoothly too. All in all, GWlegal were extremely professional and helpful. Thank you🤗
Very efficient and there to answer any problems
Hello, we would like to thank David Meadows and Corinne in your civil claims department for all their help and hard work. They kept us well informed throughout. David was clear in his advice and easy to talk to. He responded quickly to any queries and we felt confident that he would achieve a satisfactory result for us. Thank you.
Was a bit gutted with what I was told id get and then what was paid was quite a shortfall due to fees etc. But the service over all I can't complain
Very helpful and did exactly what was needed when they said they would. Kept me up to date with proceedings all the way through. Would highly recommend
GWlegal is rated 4.76 based on 2,783 reviews