GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

20 Chapel Street

GWlegal assisted me through my recent decision to enter into equity release. They were extremely helpful and the whole process went very smoothly.The solicitor who brought the papers to my home to be signed was extremely helpful and a joy to talk to! I also rewrote my will with their help and that went smoothly too. All in all, GWlegal were extremely professional and helpful. Thank you🤗
Very efficient and there to answer any problems
Hello, we would like to thank David Meadows and Corinne in your civil claims department for all their help and hard work. They kept us well informed throughout. David was clear in his advice and easy to talk to. He responded quickly to any queries and we felt confident that he would achieve a satisfactory result for us. Thank you.
Good service
Was a bit gutted with what I was told id get and then what was paid was quite a shortfall due to fees etc. But the service over all I can't complain
Very helpful and did exactly what was needed when they said they would. Kept me up to date with proceedings all the way through. Would highly recommend
very professional sorted my equity release for me and my wife
Very efficient and prompt responses
Very good service, I have no problem with their approach or attitude.
Excellent service throughout
All dealings very smooth and professionally dealt with, any problems resolved within minutes, all in all an excellent team especially Karla Connor who I had most contact with, thankyou all very much.
I’m extremely happy with the way my Equity Release was dealt with. GWlegal kept me informed at every step, right up to the release of my equity. A really impressive performance.
Found they were very helpful when we had a query. GWlegal were on the ball quickly Thank You
GW Legal made the equity release process so easy. Everything was explained in a friendly, efficient manner. And we were kept informed at every stage. Would highly recommend.
Good overall service and engagement for Equity Release contract.
I was very happy with the service, also with the politeness, & efficiency of Mr Thomas Quinn.
I would recommend GWlegal as my remortgage was all done so easily, someone came out with the paper work for me to sign and explain all the procedures. It was very quick and professionally done. Thank you for all your help.
Our case was dealt with very professionally and we were kept up to date all the way through very pleased.
Very efficient and professional service. Our Case Manager went the extra mile to resolve an unexpected complication.
Efficient service and kept me informed at all times of progress
GWlegal is rated 4.76 based on 2,629 reviews