GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

20 Chapel Street

Very efficient, surprised how smoothly my equity release went through.
We found their service to be exceptional and very friendly
Easy to deal with
Clear, well set out terms and conditions, timely and efficient (particularly during COVID).
Very happy with customer service didn't take as long as I thought. Thank you
VERY GOOD AND VERY HELPFUL. THEY ANSWERED ANY QUESTIONS I HAD BIG OR SMALL. WOULD REALLY RECOMMEND TO USE THEM.
Very helpful and friendly.
Because of COVID we didn’t have a usual communication but everything was completed quickly and efficiently
Superb customer service everyone courteous and professional as well as extremely kind never made me feel rushed answered all questions Kept me informed at every step Many thanks
Efficient, kept me updated, got the job done.
I have been impressed by the speed of the process and have been well informed throughout.
VERY HELP FULL, THANK YOU
Easy to deal with no hassle.
Very professional and friendly firm. Kept updated throughout the transaction. Cannot praise Imran highly enough when he came to our house. Explained all the documents we were signing, and ensured that we absolutely understood everything. Again he was very professional and extremely well dressed. Answered all our questions. Would absolutely recommend him and his firm.
Kind regards.
Lesley.
First class service
Excellent service would highly recommend Anita Augustus
g w legal were very helpful and professional thanks to everyone involved in the conclusion of my business i would recommend g w legal to anyone. special thanks to mr akram he explained everything perfectly and with patience ten out of ten thanks again.
I had no problems with GWlegal from the start. You have been very efficient and speedy. Everyone I have had contact with have been a joy and has answered questions and done everything they promised to do. Well done for making a scary process seem very simply.
Good service .
Very helpful and explained everything in a clear and precise manner.
GWlegal is rated 4.75 based on 1,306 reviews