GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

20 Chapel Street

Great communication
Posted 1 hour ago
Was very impressed by the way Clare Hessey of GW Legal dealt with all aspects of my Equity release conveyancing along with all other members of the GW Legal team. I can highly recommend their professional legal services.
Posted 1 hour ago
Very informative and well organised, I had no problems at all.
Impressed,very good service
Courteous and efficient service. Always available to answer queries. Very pleased.
The help and support have been excellent from start to finish
Very helpful and informative thru out the whole procedure.would highly recommend them and use again 😊👍
Handled with care and notified right through the process
I spoke and emailed Anna, just a few times, but she completed my Lifetime Mortgage successfully.
Excellent and fast service. All explained very well.
Kept us informed all through the application Very good service
The worst Solictors I have ever dealt with. They never ever call you back and are never available. They do not take your case as a personal case and you are just a very small fish in there very large pond. Would NOT recommend them at all
Hello Mr Kybert, thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that our services did not meet your expectations. We would like to discuss your case with you in more detail. Please send us an email on discuss@gw.legal with your case reference number and contact details, and someone will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Kind regards, the GW team.
Persevered with a difficult situation , very well done , earned their crust
Most helpful made everything so very easy kept us informed
Excellent very professional service & very proactive.
Asssisted me with Equity Release. Professional, Helpful and effecient
Seemed to take a long time but we got there.Thank you
All matters dealt with very efficiently thank you.
Very fast and efficient. They were thorough and ensured we understood our plan
IT WAS A LONG DRAWN OUT PURCHASE BUT THATS DIWN TO THE SELLERS SOLICITOR DEALING WITH DAVID AND HIS TEAM VERY GOOD VERY PROFESSIONAL
GWlegal is rated 4.76 based on 2,767 reviews