GWlegal Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend GWlegal

About GWlegal: GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

20 Chapel Street

Which of the Following influenced you to choose GWlegal? A Recommendation from a Third Party (such as a Financial Advisor etc.)
Would you recommend GWlegal to friends or family? no
"Rubbish not returning calls"
"This was a big decision for us to take out equity release from our home which had been mortgage free for over three decades. The service from GW Legal was reassuring and very professional. We were cared for at each stage and felt free to contact the firm at any time if we were confused about any point. We were contacted when stated and never felt belittled in any way."
Would you recommend GWlegal to friends or family? yes
"Kept updated on the progress."
"Kept update"
Would you recommend GWlegal to friends or family? yes
"On the plus side friendly and knowledgeable staff. On the minus side there was a member of your admin staff who on two occasions failed to return my phone messages And. I had to chase the person up a day later.Further I was phoned a week ago And was told the case would Complete today(19th)between3 and 5pm at 5.10pm I rang your office. Onlytobe told it would now complete Tomorrow."
Would you recommend GWlegal to friends or family? yes
"They were very helpful and looked after us well and explained everything"
Would you recommend GWlegal to friends or family? yes
"Few hiccups along the way but got there in the end."
Would you recommend GWlegal to friends or family? yes
"Rated 5 stars due to being professional from start case to completion many thanks cannot have asked for anything better Regards Mr & Mrs Peel....."
Would you recommend GWlegal to friends or family? yes
"I have found GWlegal very professional but friendly. They are clear and make everything straightforward with no issues. I would be very happy to recommend them to anyone."
Would you recommend GWlegal to friends or family? yes
"Care about the costumer and very professional."
Would you recommend GWlegal to friends or family? yes
"I was kept fully in touch with progress, and this taken along with the online record, resulted in a very smooth transaction. There was a stumble in progress but this had nothing to do with GW and indeed their immediate action to mitigate consequences was very much appreciated."
Would you recommend GWlegal to friends or family? yes
"A very efficient and fast process that was extremely well conducted"
Would you recommend GWlegal to friends or family? yes
"Kept me well informed and went through the steps of each stage In easy to understand ways."
"We had to do nothing they did it all very efficiently. Thankyou"
Would you recommend GWlegal to friends or family? yes
"Very good service with regular updates. I was, however, somewhat disappointed with the local solicitor used by GWLegal who visited my wife and I to sign documents, who my wife and I initially found to be patronising and unfriendly. She only changed her attitude and demeanour as it became clear we were professional people and not village idiots."
Would you recommend GWlegal to friends or family? no
"My Mother is 82 and hard of hearing. Her case handler when speaking to her on the phone was at times very patronising and at times very abrupt. Maybe certain case handlers would benefit from a customer service course."
Hi,

Many thanks for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that our services did not meet your expectations. We’d really like to discuss your case with you in more detail.

Please send us an email on discuss@gw.legal with your case reference number and contact details and someone will be in touch with you as soon as possible.

Kind regards, the GW team.
Would you recommend GWlegal to friends or family? yes
"I was very pleased with the service that GWlegal provided. I was kept up to date throughout and everything was clearly explained to me John Dyson Fridaythorpe"
Would you recommend GWlegal to friends or family? yes
"We are so happy with the service and the help from all members of staff that we tealt with. Many thanks"
Which of the Following influenced you to choose GWlegal? A Recommendation from a Friend, Colleague or Family Member
Would you recommend GWlegal to friends or family? yes
"Very helpful and easy to deal with"
Would you recommend GWlegal to friends or family? yes
"Very personal would recommend to all my friends"
GWlegal is rated 4.70 based on 123 reviews