GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

20 Chapel Street

Everything was done smoothly without hassle. The staff were all polite and very professional. I highly recommend GW
You did the job that you were paid to do for an extraordinary amount of money basically cutting and pasting pro-forma documents. If I wasn't retired and living on the south coast of England, I'd quite like a job with your company.
I’m so glad I used gw legal as the professionalism and getting regular updates resulted in less stress. Emma Gilhooley was my contact and I can’t thank her enough for the superb job she did with problems that she efficiently dealt with. Such a pleasant professional woman and a great asset to your company.
Thank you all. The whole process was smooth and friendly, not one hiccup, We would thoroughly recommend you to anybody needing your help.........especially your agent here “ down souf”. We will be in touch again soon re: will writing and power of attorney..........thank you once again, Terry and Carol Penn.
Yes found the whole process quick and easy with easy access for advice. Highly recommended
We thought you and your colleagues were very good, and most helpful in all that we wanted to no and do. We would recommend you to anyone who need to do the same as us. Thank you all again
All dealings with GWlegal were professional and everything went smoothly with the completion of our matter.
Very efficient and I am pleased with the outcome.l would recommend you.
They have been working so hard to get things sorted I would recommend them 100%
GW legal exceeded my expectations,they were efficient and corresponded regularly.work completed in a timely manner,top marks to GWlegal.
Excellent service
Very satisfied with the service provided by GWlegal.
GWlegal provided a comprehensive and detailed service relating to my equity release application. The staff I dealt with were professional and were very clear in everything they were comminicating. Would certainly use again.
efficient approachable always available I had no problems at all
I cannot fault the service provided by GWlegal. My conveyancing case was dealt with professionalism and I was always kept up to date. Would definitely recommend.
Good service.Ileft 3 voicemails nobody got back to me .Also the home visit solicitor was missing some documents
Efficient, clearly experts in the equity release area, attentive
First class handling of our equity release. Kept us informed all the way and seemed genuinely interested in us.
Very efficient service. Completed in 5 weeks. Would recommend.
Found the company to be efficient and swift to respond to any queries, would certainly consider using again despite not living close.
GWlegal is rated 4.76 based on 2,377 reviews