GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

20 Chapel Street

Always communicative and responsive to questions and queries. Completed efficiently and speedily. Would use again and highly recommend to others. Thankyou.
I’m very happy with GW legalallways replied on time . Thank you so much
Excellent and prompt service. The solicitor was extremely helpful and explained things in a straight forward way.
Very helpful and highly professional
Excellent service. Procedures were made clear to me in postal communication and also by staff by telephone where they were very helpful, clear and pleasant.
GW Legal are a very efficient company and easy to deal with. My experience with them has been faultless and would recommend them to anyone.
Very professional and easy to contact and deal with.
Professional, courteous and most efficient. Many thanks for all your help and good advice
Professional and very helpful in all aspects and the solicitor who visited us was very good. Her guidance was impressive and from start to finish of transaction all went very smoothly. Couldn’t have asked for better…
In my limited dealings with GW Legal I always found them to be helpful and extremely efficient
Very helpful & was easy to contact Lisa Stanton was available for any questions I needed advice with
Excellent first class service, kept informed at all times
Very fast, efficient and professional service.
Very informative and efficient service
Fiona Telford was very efficient, friendly and knowledgeable. Helped me get over the bumps along the way.
My dealings with GW Legal were carried out in a timely manner and communication was excellent throughout either by email or phone, so I was kept informed at each stage.
Very professional and answered our queries
I wish I found this company earlier, everything about them very professional and no trouble . Would recommend them!!
Communication was impressive, very helpful and understanding
Very informative keeps you updated on regular basis
GWlegal is rated 4.77 based on 3,094 reviews