GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

GWlegal 5 star review on 25th February 2021
Michael Cahill
Good efficient service
Excellent service
GWlegal were acting for my remortgage BTL property and did amazing job. Elaine Beamish was handling the case, she was happy to respond any questions and the responses were always in record time! Elaine also brought the case to a completion on time with very tight deadline. I would recommend GWlegal to anyone.
Excellent service from gw legal visiting solicitor very experienced and guided us through everything, admin staff very efficient
Excellent company to do business with. Efficient and prompt service
I found them to be very helpful and easy to use.
Explained everything clearly thank you
Professional and engaging! Also, clear, concise and helpful with my questions. Thank you, Mary Kelly!
A very prompt, thorough and professional service.
Kept me updated . Very trustworthy
GW Legal was as expected perfectly professional and very helpful throughout the transaction. I would recommend them to anybody
Very happy with the service provided
Very impressed with service for the legal process of our equity release.
I was very pleased with the service of your company. All my enquiries were dealt with extremely well and your staff were very polite and helpful.
very efficient indeed
The only comment I can say is excellent very impressed
From start to finish of my application, the service I received was excellent. Abigail kept me updated every step of the way and was very happy to answer any questions I raised. The whole process was far less stressful than I expected and I would certainly recommend you to anyone! Many thanks
Excellent service keep you notified of every step
everybody very helpful. thankyou
Brilliant from start to finish kept me up dated all the time
GWlegal is rated 4.78 based on 3,967 reviews