GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

20 Chapel Street

Very happy with the communication, support and help from GW Legal.
The process has been longer than it should have been due to need of a new lease but Clare has gone out of her way and been more than helpful, she is a great credit to you
Quick and efficient with easily understandable instructions
good communications
Very professional from start to finish. Kept in contact and explained the proceedure
Our contact at GW was Emma Gilhooley who handled our case with extreme professionalism, courtesy and politeness. It was a pleasure to talk to Emma when we needed to - not stuffy like other solicitors. We would recommend GW for any problems you have without a doubt!!
Very helpful staff
Very helpful and polite, answered all our questions that we had and very friendly
Very efficient and helpful
So professional and kept me up to date with all steps of the process
I would recommend GW legal for the efficient work that was carried out on my behalf thankyou
Very pleasant staff and very efficient
The whole proceedings of my equity release were handled efficiently and extremely speedily. I'm so happy with what they did for me.
Very pleased with the service they provided
He legal made my equity release run very smoothly and took care of all the legal mumbo jumbo for me. Thank you he legal.
Fiona Telford dealt with my Lifetime Mortgage efficiently and kept me informed during the process. Thank you.
Excellent service, with simple and effective process
All good seamless
Excellent service everything clearly explained and advice given
Very professional and easy to deal with. Looked after our transaction with speed and efficiency, first rate.
GWlegal is rated 4.76 based on 2,794 reviews