GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

20 Chapel Street

Couldn’t have gone any smoother. Friendly helpful staff. Well done to every one involved.
Prompt and efficient service, pleased I used GWlegal, would recommend them
Helen White and the team was great. They kept us well informed of what was going with our equity release application. They were very professional as well as friendly.
Thank you to the team for sorting this out during a difficult time.
Regards Adam and Julie
Very good service
The whole process was seamless, efficient and the home visit was an excellent way of finalising
the signature process. Emma was helpful and kept us informed during the whole process
The cost of this service appears to be a little on the high side as compared with other options and guide figures provided by Aviva but the knowledge of an experienced Equity Release handler has to be recognised in relation to the significance of the whole transaction
Most professional, friendly, thorough and reliable.
GWLegal have given us exceptional service in respect of our equity release and kept us well informed throughout the process
Great service, Prompt, efficient, explained the process very well.
Thank you very much for all your professional and personaly kind help .
You’ve made this transition very easy .
Contact experiences have been pleasant and helpful. Case handling good despite problems caused by the Coronavirus pandemic.
Excellent smooth and friendly service from start to finish. We were guided by knowledgeable customer service and they were always on hand for any questions. The transaction went through all the necessary stages in a short timescale. I would highly recommend them.
Very smooth process in handling my mortgage. Kept in touch with me all the way through. Great job.
I knew nothing about Equity Release before I met Sam. Trust us what us old wrinklies must have at our age, we've worked hard, brought up 3 children & are now in the twilight of our lives. Along came Sam who after our decision to go ahead put us in touch with GWlegal where Liz & Helen so professionally took over. I was a legal secretary many moons ago when it was professional (but stuffy) your company are swift, reassuring, helpful & supportive and so, going through this procedure I can only say was made stress -less especially during these difficult times which is also the main reason for releasing & not moving home. Thank you so much!!
Very pleased kept me informed all the time. Very nice company to deal with
We received a very efficient service. All the staff we came in contact with were pleasant and helpful.
Professional service, prompt response to questions and excellent IT set up which allows ready return of documentation. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend GWlegal
The only negative about GWlegal initially was that their introduction didn't make it clear they were part of Age Partnership.
All other communication has been positive and helpful
Very good service.
Very prompt and informative
Very speedy and efficient service
GWlegal is rated 4.75 based on 1,379 reviews