GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

20 Chapel Street

GW legal from the beginning have been brilliant- especially Elaine and Helen.
Everything done very quick no delay and no fuss didn't have to keep ringing up to check things
GWlegal people have been very courteous help full and very efficient on all that they have done and we would like thank them all. Brian kate Clark
All the people I have dealt with from start to finish have been really helpful and explained things that were going to happen so I am very pleased
I can’t thank David and the team enough for the support and help we received during buying our first home. Very professional and efficient. Would highly recommend! Thank you for making this experience a great one!
Kellie was excellent she kept me informed all the way through the sale.
Excellent service
Very professional service throughout the whole process
All went well , no hassle
The initial form was confusing but the rest was very good.
Very good professional service
Super efficient. Could not be more pleased with their service.
Excellent service throughout and all done from start to finish in less than a month!!
Excellent service from start to finish. All the team were very good at explaining Each step of our contract.
Excellent service very quick very effecient
Recommended by Age Partnership, proved to be quick and efficient. Solicitor took us through various scenarios we hadn't thought of; charges were very reasonable.
quick turnaround times on emails, helpful staff with any queries I had. Very efficient process.
The service provided was efficient, with the minimum of unnecessary contact with me and undertaken in accordance with your stated timescale. Thank you
Good service
Very professional and informed service all the way through
GWlegal is rated 4.76 based on 2,490 reviews