GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

20 Chapel Street

Throughout my experience with GW they have handled my mother,s exuity release with indifference, obstructive and generally puting me on the back burner. Contacting me through a third party eg Age Partnership right upto the last day of completion. Just to confirm money transfer and to ask if my mother was still alive. After nearly 6 months of cockups and dragging of heels I thought checking to see if My mother was still alive sums up GW solicitors attitude towards the fee payer. 3rd class service for top drawer payment. Very very disapointed and frustrated over the whole experience. Stephen Trew LPA for Margaret Trew
Hello, thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that our services did not meet your expectations. We would like to discuss your case with you in more detail. Please send us an email on discuss@gw.legal with your case reference number and contact details, and someone will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Kind regards, the GW team.
Posted 19 minutes ago
Kellie was excellent she kept me informed all the way through the sale.
Always kept us up to date. Easy and quick to phone and speak to the relevant staff. Not kept hanging on for hours. Professional staff. Good time scale for completion of mortgage. Just one little moan ……. Can you spell check your email responses? More than one illegible sentence was transcribed which led to confusion on our part.
Excellent service
Very professional service throughout the whole process
All went well , no hassle
The initial form was confusing but the rest was very good.
Very good professional service
Super efficient. Could not be more pleased with their service.
Excellent service throughout and all done from start to finish in less than a month!!
Excellent service from start to finish. All the team were very good at explaining Each step of our contract.
Excellent service very quick very effecient
Recommended by Age Partnership, proved to be quick and efficient. Solicitor took us through various scenarios we hadn't thought of; charges were very reasonable.
Solicitor who represented us could have been on the ball more. We did a lot of chasing ourselves. The land registry had backlog of work which didn’t help
quick turnaround times on emails, helpful staff with any queries I had. Very efficient process.
The service provided was efficient, with the minimum of unnecessary contact with me and undertaken in accordance with your stated timescale. Thank you
Good service
I was very satisfied with the service I received
Very professional and informed service all the way through
Very professional and helpful throughout the process of my equity release. I would highly recommend GW Legal.
GWlegal is rated 4.76 based on 2,483 reviews