GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

20 Chapel Street

Prompt, professional service. Nice to receive telephone updates, however would have appreciated a call when completion was no longer going ahead on the original agreed date. This would have prevented my panicking when funds did not arrive at my bank as expected! Had this not happened I would have left a 5 star review
Very efficient and professional service, however, I did not detect much inclination to engage on a personal level and it felt at times like I was being read to from a script. Whether that was because of time constraints or some other reason, I know not.
We we're satisfied with the handling of our case in the trying times!! It did get a little annoying talking to an answering machine, but again no doubt due to circumstances. Other than that everything went smoothly, even the late rate change!
all ok ok ok ok
Professional and helpful, expedited my equity release efficiently.
This was a very difficult organisation to review. The speed at which my application was dealt with was excellent but there were some niggles. The first document I received from GWlegal was in a font size which was totally unnecessary and the use of photographs was also necessary, both of which would have reduced the amount of paper needed to print the document. I was disappointed with both the surveyor and the solicitor appointed by GWlegal and would not recommend either. I am not impressed by the number of duplicated documents sent out. I have today received a completion statement which was identical to the one sent with a letter four days earlier - that is just one example. Finally, the completion letter is annotated page 1 of 6 but pages 2 and 4 are blank?????
Efficient all the way through our dealings
Really quite good although slow because of the pandemic.
This caused trepidation between us as should we have carried on with the release.
Excellent Service but I feel the fees and extras were excessive
Everything was handled very efficiently and quickly, and we were kept informed at all times
Easy to deal with
Because of COVID we didn’t have a usual communication but everything was completed quickly and efficiently
Good service .
Very friendly and professional. Kept me informed at every step.
My only gripe is with all legal firms in that they charge what they can get away with in these circumstances, and they hang on to the clients funds to gain what interest they can.
All business was completed satisfactorily although there seemed to be long periods of inactivity with no contact or explanation.
the work was carried out quickly and efficiently
Could not fault service. Always kept informed at all stages of process. Would definately recommend GWlegal.
Very pleasant and polite staff. The only slight disappointment was that it seemed to take such a long time before the money came through.
Very good service. Explained everything and made things very easy and kept me informed all the way very pleased with there service
VERY HAPPY ABOUT THE SPEED OF THE WORK CARRIED OUT, AND KEPT UP TO SPEED WITH THE PROGRESS THROUGH THE WHOLE ARRANGEMENT . NOT HAPPY WITH THE £50 TRANSFER FEE TO MY ACCOUNT .
GWlegal is rated 4.75 based on 1,404 reviews