GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

GWlegal 5 star review on 12th January 2022
Grant Newman
GWlegal 5 star review on 25th February 2021
Michael Cahill
Service was very good, bit of confusion in the middle over lack of communication for some paperwork you required, but moved on quickly once this was sorted out.
Efficient, informative,helpful and direct.
Pretty quick process once underway
I was very satisfied with the way it was dealt with
Not given 5 because we were not kept 100% in the loop. But otherwise no complaints. Staff very helpful.
Seamless until the final settlement figure when we had to pay an additional £386.63. Understand this came from legal and general(.?) is that correct.
I'm generally satisfied with the way GWlegal handled my case. However, when the solicitor had a look at the papers sent for signature the information was incorrect. It was for someone else. I was able to print off the correct information and the solicitor's appointment was concluded. Just a niggle.
Good well informed service , very happy
Very helpful. Very patient.
You have sent me at different times documents via e-mail including yesterday 29th April in PDF? final documents but I'm clueless too what they say or are telling me. One needs to download it into 'Word' but it just comes up as total ''Gobbledegupp'' can't understand it or make head nor tail of it plus I can't print that out as my printer is all 'jammed up' so can't use it so I need to receive printed documents sent to me not unreadable nonsense. I have been trying for days to speak to someone but everyone is never at their desks and they never return your call when you leave your details so I've given up leaving a message because again no one ever returns your call. Not happy as we are entering the final stages and I haven't a clue about all the final details.
Very efficient friendly and professional company to deal with for Equity Release.
Very efficient service. All work was well explained and carried out when GW Legal promised. I had previously accepted a slightly more competitive offer from another company, who then revoked their offer for the most ridiculous of reasons, so I took up the offer from Canada Life, who use GW Legal and everything has gone very smoothly with mortgage completion coming through within 5 weeks.
I consider they were very professional, but allowed the process to linger longer than necessary, thereby giving me reason to believe the whole process had collapsed, and therefore causing me the client considerable agitation
All good with the home visit, just one blip over the cash getting into my account. But I must stress that everyone I dealt with in your office was kind, considerate and caring. So s big thank you to all the staff.
GWlegal provided a speedy efficient service to get my equity release completed. The only criticism I have is the outrageous charge they make for issuing a standard letter about gifts to family members, the content of which I already knew.
GW legal were excellent through out our purchase process, buying a house is a daunting process but they made it easier for us.
The gentleman who visited my house to explain the process was very clear and helpful. The all process is very complicated, though. I have received the same documentation ay list twice I am not sure if it is your fault or Purisma or Age Partnership. Maybe, if possible you could coordinate to simplify the process
have done all the necessary in a clear and precise manner
Communication from GElegal regarding my application at all times was clear and consice.
Very helpful and kept us up to date
GWlegal is rated 4.78 based on 3,934 reviews