GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

20 Chapel Street

Found GW efficient when talking with them both on phone and the representative that visited us. Kept us informed on progress and key dates so no worry for us to know what was happening and when, thank you M
Seemed to take a long time but we got there.Thank you
Friendly, helpful and great service
Everything seemed to go smoothly and we were kept Informed at each stage along the way.
Very good information and visits by your team very friendly and informative.
The staff at G W Legal have been helpful and polite. I did have to chase them for a couple of queries I had but these were answered to put my mind at rest.
Very good service, although had a problem with their company policy regarding us needing a waiver document signed,which proved to be expensive,and which we considered unnecessary .
First class service. Most of the work done on line which made the flow much easier. The home visit was arranged around our busy schedule. All contacts very helpful throughout the process.
Very good and thorough service provided by all members of the GWlegal team.
Efficient service, some inevitable delays due to lockdown but otherwise a good service.
Excellent service from all involved, for which many thanks.
Glad I wrote to a Daily Mail finance journalist who recommended you to me,have had complete satisfaction from everyone concerned with my business
Very efficient and there to answer any problems
Was a bit gutted with what I was told id get and then what was paid was quite a shortfall due to fees etc. But the service over all I can't complain
Very good service, I have no problem with their approach or attitude.
Good overall service and engagement for Equity Release contract.
Well pleased with the service. Polite, informative, and frequent. The flow of information was always to the point, and not padded with irrelevant lingo.
Very efficient and friendly
Very professional. Staff always contacted me to keep me informed of what was happening to my case.
Seem very efficient.this was,of course,a very straightforward case
GWlegal is rated 4.76 based on 2,788 reviews