GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

20 Chapel Street

First part of the process went really Quick and well. Feel as if the end part of the process took its time, slight lack of communication. But we got there in the end. Thanks GW 👍
When in contact talked through steps clearly without using jargon which really helped. Sometimes not easy to contact and could wait days for a response but guess this is a busy time and I did get messages at the weekend. The app was great to start but then rarely got updated with progress. Could easily be 5/5 but would suggest has too many clients to provide this level of service.
Very good service kept us informed all the time and felt they really cared
Very smooth experience. We were kept informed at every stage, very little delay.
Seemed efficient and contact was quick and easy
The process of Equity release has been very well handled, and I am satisfied with the time-frame and the service I have received. Many thanks
Very efficient, friendly. If anything too efficient, sometimes felt, rushed. To another person, that would be 5 stars. For me, Older people need just a bit more thinking time. 👍🏻
Always ready to answer your questions and very friendly 👍
GW Legal was generally good but didn't seem to communicate too well with other parties concerned ie Age LIfetime and Legal & General, but good with us. Maybe they didn't communicate with you ! As a result,the overall service although quicker than expected was from the customer's perspective was messy
Our case was dealt with quickly and professionally, all our queries clearly explained/answered and we were updated regularly.
Very clear paperwork - also helpful telephone advice
Found the company to be efficient and swift to respond to any queries, would certainly consider using again despite not living close.
Made things easy in difficult times
I used GWLegal over 20 years ago, when I purchased my home. It was only fitting for them to continue the work of selling my home. They continue to be understanding and have worked well under external pressures. Will definitely recommend.
We are pleased with the speedy service and excellent communication. Better than other solicitors we have used in the past.
Nicola Gorford, my Case Manager, was very courteous and professional throughout. Communication good, kept me informed at all times. The reason I have not given 5 stars is because I feel GW should more thoroughly vet the agents sent for home visits. I was very unhappy and stressed with the "solicitor" who visited me (for 15 minutes at the most). When I queried anything she continually responded "don't ask me that I am just the messenger".
All good, kept it simple, no problems at all.
Polite, assist full and responsive to challenging obstacles. Completed equity release with efficiency.
Very efficient service.
Although there were a couple of land registry issues (which I had to sort out) all got sorted out in the end. GWlegal staff were always very helpful and kept me in the loop. The only thing that we were unhappy with was the cost of the service, which we didn't think was explained clearly in the Age Partnership documentation.
GWlegal is rated 4.76 based on 2,457 reviews