GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

GWlegal 5 star review on 12th January 2022
Grant Newman
GWlegal 5 star review on 25th February 2021
Michael Cahill
Everything went well. Everybody on the ball.
Most impressive was the prompt answering of my telephone calls by a real person. No waiting, no moronic automated answering system, simply give your case reference number.
Very good friendly and prompt service no delays both Telephone and home visit very efficient. Thank you 🤗
Very pleased with the service we have received and would recommend
The service I received from GWLegal was brilliant Elaine Beamish has been so helpful and patient with me explaining things I didn’t understand She went above and beyond especially trying to get the last items sorted with my freeholders when they caused a lot of delays I couldn’t have asked for more thank you so much Elaine for everything I am very greatful for all the help you gave me
Very friendly and efficient excellent service
WE FOUND THEM TO BE PROMPT AND HELPFUL AND EASILY CONBTACTABLE
Firstly, I was asked for personal legal and bank information going back three years, in addition to the original request I received 1 month later, after the process started. It wasn't asked for by the Lawyer who visited my home weeks before. It caused a lot of stress, combined with my lawyer going on leave for 10 days and leaving it to a colleague who " was very busy" and didn't act on the information I supplied. Further, I wasn't given the opportunity to pay all my fees from my own savings, so l have to pay 4.06%, a compound rate on £3,000 of fees which was deducted from the sum I was loaned. I'm not happy in respect to this.
Elaine was super professional and so efficient. We completed in just a few weeks. Thank you 🙏
Excellent service I was kept informed during the whole process Thank you
Very professional and efficient service. Staff were very friendly.
Very Good.
It gives me great pleasure to say how much I appreciate the services provided by GWlegal. Each team member demonstrated the company's core values, courteousey, efficiency and excellent customer services. I am grateful for the outstanding efforts projected into my case.
Good service-we were kept fully aware of the process throughout
We did have some problems but not from GWlegal. They GWlegal were very helpful from the start to finish
The service and advice given to me was second to none. Everyone was very helpful and most pleasant to speak with. My own solicitor doesn,t deal with' equity release '- hence my being with you - but everything was very satisfactory. Thank you.
No hazzle and very quick at doing there job
They were very professional in there approach and made me comfortable and feel at ease when dealing with them.
Excellent service, explained everything in easy to understand terms.
Helpful efficient friendly informative at all stages of the process
GWlegal is rated 4.8 based on 4,329 reviews