GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

20 Chapel Street

A very quick and efficient service. Friendly advice and ability to answer all questions, although these were very few ans they had covered most things from the start.
Better than using your own solicitor as they were fully conversant with the procedure
Everything was handled very efficiently and quickly, and we were kept informed at all times
Everything went smoothly and GWlegal helped me every step of the
way.
Amazing service and will definitely recommend them to all my friends.
Very friendly helpful and professional service in the difficult times with the Coronavirus.
The support and professionalism from GW was excellent in difficult CV19 circumstances, so very pleased with their service
GW Legal dealt with both the sale and purchase of a property, they were very efficient and kept me up to date with all proceedings. I would not hesitate to recommend GW Legal for all your legal requirements
Great communication, & good price too.
This was all dealt with swiftly, professionally and in a friendly manner. Every thing happened as we are advised it would.
Very quick and easy to deal with, efficient and professional, I didn’t have to do any chasing up - they kept me informed on the process,
GW Legal provided a thoroughly professional service which was prompt, efficient and provided extremely good communications. All staff were friendly, helpful and clearly took pride in the high quality of service they offered.
Very happy with the service I received. Great friendly staff, always helpful.
I found the documents were sent out very quickly and the arrangements for a representative to come round to witness our signatures also was very speedy. When we had a possible problem, a gentleman called Alex, was extremely helpful and called me back later, the same day, to advise me, that everything was sorted and ready for completion.
I would like to thank all the staff that was involved in our Equity Release application. It’s been a hardeous task because of complications through no fault of GW Legal and you have been so supportive in all your efforts to help us where you could. I have no hesitation what-so-ever to recommend your company to all my colleagues, friends and family. A professional approach Which was second to none and So efficient. Thank you for all your support.Linda and Geoff Cook.
Very efficient, surprised how smoothly my equity release went through.
We found their service to be exceptional and very friendly
Easy to deal with
Clear, well set out terms and conditions, timely and efficient (particularly during COVID).
Very happy with customer service didn't take as long as I thought. Thank you
VERY GOOD AND VERY HELPFUL. THEY ANSWERED ANY QUESTIONS I HAD BIG OR SMALL. WOULD REALLY RECOMMEND TO USE THEM.
Very helpful and friendly.
GWlegal is rated 4.75 based on 1,379 reviews