GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

20 Chapel Street

Very good information and visits by your team very friendly and informative.
An excellent service ,thank you very much for all you have done.
Excellent service, very efficient, would definitely use again if needed.
Totally pleased with my experience. Kept in loop and thing's went very smoothly. I would thoroughly recommend GWlegal.
Everyone I spoke to from your company has been very professional
I was offered very professional advice and service from GWlegal throughout the process but especially on an issue to do with the registration of our current property with the Land Registry and the need to have it changed.
Very efficient on phone and in person(your lady representative from Newport) especially so! Thank you for all your efforts. G Hobbs
Informative throughout, telling me step by step
Excellent service can not be faulted in any way
Always polite professional and swift in actions thankyou for making a stressful situation easy .
Claire was great kept me up to date what was going on really nice in the phone would recommend you to anyone thanks for everthing
I applied for Equity Release to help my daughter.She is my sole dependent and will inherit the cpmplete estate after my death. Sadly her husband died following complications after heart surgery at Papworth Hospital. She was left with a substantial mortgage and is not eligible for a state pension for a few years. I reasoned that it was better to help her now when her need is the greatest. I experienced difficulty with a clause in my late husband's will. This was resolved by your excellent legal team. The original completion date was given as 24th October,but was brought forward to 1st September. I mainly dealt with Carla ,Nicola and a gentleman whose name was eitherAlec of Alan. All of these experts were understading,sympathetic and certainly helped to hasten the completion date.
My wife and I used GWLegal to facilitate our Lifetime Mortgage (Equity Release). We found the company to be very professional, efficient and very customer orientated. The advice we were given, both verbally and written, was clear, concise and in plain English. Overall very impressed and please with the service they have provided.
It was very easy to do and understand all the different procedures very efficient.
Well Done Great Job
Very impressive service, in respect of speed and being kept up to date, with progress.
Absolutely excellent service, cannot be faulted. Many thanks
They arranged a home visit for 18.00hrs Received a phone call at 17.55 saying they was running a hour late I had to leave W10 area in London at 13.00 to get home in time losing the afternoon pay not only me but three others who work for me as we all travel up together
Everything was explained fully,the whole process went very smoothly and completed quickly.
Extremely polite, compassionate approach. Explained everything clearly and concisely.
GWlegal is rated 4.76 based on 2,797 reviews