GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

20 Chapel Street

GWlegal 5 star review on 12th January 2022
Grant Newman
GWlegal 5 star review on 12th January 2022
Grant Newman
GWlegal 5 star review on 25th February 2021
Michael Cahill
GWlegal handled our Equity Release transaction very professionally. It would have been helpful to have received a little more information on how this were progressing after we had met with the agent and signed all the documents.
Excellent and friendly service everything explained fully would highly recommend
Lisa was very helpful and explained everything to us in a legal manor we could understand .Thank you .
Excellent service as always
GWlegal dealt with my Equity Release re-broke very quickly and efficiently. Due to my concerns regarding potential delays as a result of the Christmas/New Year break I had the need to make a couple of calls. These were dealt with very calmly and knowledgeably by Fiona Telford. All in all - a very satisfied customer. Thanks!
We received the most efficient service All our questions were answered I am sure that the equity was dealt with in a record time I would always recommend GW Legal THANK YOU once again
Excellent service from the home visit to completion. Kept informed of every step.
Easy to understand from the beginning to the end I was kept up to date on all levels
Excellent communication, fast turnaround, helpful staff
Our representative was proactive in moving quickly to complete a transaction we were involved in. As a result, we had an excellent outcome. She was also a pleasure to deal with. Would recommend her services.
Very efficient and professional
Excellent customer service, timely with great communication.
GW Legal have been brilliant from day one - from initial contact and provision of quotes, to providing access to their client portal, communication has been excellent. We have been guided by our sales and purchase team throughout the process and at times have driven the entire chain to ensure that we exchanged and completed. Particular thanks to Kellie who has been so friendly and helpful throughout - also commented on by both estate agents!
No hassle, no problems, kept informed every step of the way and most importantly they got on with the job in hand to give a quick completion.
Very helpful & professional.
What I liked about GW Legal was the Home Visit. As I am a pensioner I did not have to leave the house to fill in any forms. I found the way my Transaction was dealt with very professional.
Amazing service and very quick...thank you very much
Perfect service received. I was in David’s team and the service I received was faultless. Worth every penny. I would strongly recommend them.
Excellent service, kept aware of everything during process. Prompt and informative.
Great service from Linda. And Anna explained everything returned calls when asked to,thank you
GWlegal is rated 4.77 based on 3,335 reviews