GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

20 Chapel Street

Really quite good although slow because of the pandemic.
This caused trepidation between us as should we have carried on with the release.
I was very satisfied with all the help you had provided in all the legal matters which came to satisfactory conclusion.
Good contact anfd available at all times to answer questions. We felt that we were looked after and that our well being was front and centre
I thought the service was 1st class and the staff went above and beyond. I was very pleased with the service they provided
No fuss. Professional home appt. very informative. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend your services. Obvious why Key have you on their panel.
Everything handled professionally and quickly
Very helpful, excellent service, case was completed in a very short time. Contact was excellent, always kept us updated every step of the way, cannot praise Karla & the team highly enough.
Super efficient
Very efficient and good communication would recommend
I was kept updated throughout the process which was great. No sitting about wandering what was going on.
Excellent Service but I feel the fees and extras were excessive
Very efficient, kept me informed and a friendly service.
less than impressed with the service provided. fees some 40% higher than estimated by lender.
funds did not arrive on time. would not use again
Hello Mr White, many thanks for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that our services did not meet your expectations. We would like to discuss your case with you in more detail. Please send us an email on discuss@gw.legal with your case reference number and contact details and someone will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Kind regards, the GW team.
I can't fault anything. The staff are efficient, professional, very easy to talk with and so well-informed. I would recommend GWLegal in a heartbeat.
Very straight forward procedure and explained everything in full.
The company and individuals within the company we dealt with were very helpful and supportive. ESP Emma G who sorted issues during the lockdown when nobody else was prepared to do anything.
Very efficient process during lockdown, fast service and very happy with gentleman who visited
Efficient professional and very good at dealing with queries
Very pleased generally with the professionalism offered by your company. Taking into consideration the extraordinary way you are having to conduct your business during this pandemic,I felt our loan was handled effectively and relatively quickly. The whole process was far less stressful than I expected.
Having using the l have no regrets
GWlegal is rated 4.75 based on 1,383 reviews