GWlegal Reviews

of reviewers recommend GWlegal
Read GWlegal Reviews

About GWlegal:

GWlegal’s ultimate mission is to provide a fully rounded legal proposition for clients, who will return to GW again and again.

We offer the everyday legal services you require to move smoothly through each stage of life’s journey. Property law when purchasing your first home. Equity release when you are ready to retire. Financial claims or personal injury services when something goes wrong. Will writing to protect you and your loved ones.

Who is GWlegal? We are a national firm with local values.

marketing@gw.legal

20 Chapel Street

Thank you so very much for your very helpful advice and for keeping us up to date every step of the way through this procedure. Very grateful.
All the staff extremely helpful,especially Clare and Fido. Always kept well up to date with how events were moving. Many thanks.
Very proactive throughout explaining every phase as the equity release developed
Really helpful pleasant people to do business with, very knowledgable regarding equity release all got done really quickly thank you
I have been involved in the property business for 30 years and used a number of solicitors for my transactions. For this recent Equity Release project GWLegal were recommended to me by my financial advising agent due to their specialist knowledge in this market. They have been brilliant from day one with communication and professional advice and would highly recommend them.
I would like to thank abigail and Nicole for being intouch all the way.
Very profissionaly handled my case and will recommend to my family and friends
Very and helpful staff and really prompt attention. The only criticism we had during our dealings with our Equity Release plan is that we did not know who we were speaking to whether it was Age Partnership, Age Lifetime, Pure Retirement, GW. Every phone call seemed to be with a different person and we were asked to confirm our details each time but the relevant firms did not really confirm who they were. We suggest maybe a password could be used and quoted each time a different person contacts the client.
Excellent service and so quick. Would thoroughly recommend to anyone. Very professional and absolutely no hassle. Many thanks Maureen Chalmers
Very good service kept us informed all the time and felt they really cared
Very good kept us informed of what was going on.
GW LEGAL, represented me for equity release on my house, though this took a year to complete (not there fault) through issues that I was accountable for, they remained patient and helpful and completed my equity, the completion was done very professionally by Anna Ramsell and her team/ staff at GW Legal, I gave 5☆ to this company which I dont normally do as none of us are perfect, but in this case where the staff were working from home (last 14 mths) and the effort they put in even contacting my GP (I would have to walk in his practise literally with my head under my arm for him to see me) in these covid restricting circumstances, the team at GW Legal, well done happy customer.
Absolutely awful company, no communication or sense of urgency!
Hello Mrs Dunford, thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that our services did not meet your expectations. We would like to discuss your case with you in more detail. Please send us an email on discuss@gw.legal with your case reference number and contact details, and someone will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Kind regards, the GW team.
Very good and prompt services and competitive price as well as. I
Very efficient
Very smooth experience. We were kept informed at every stage, very little delay.
Thank you for such prompt, courteous and amazing service.
Seemed efficient and contact was quick and easy
Although this transaction took nearly 5 months to complete, I was kept well informed at all times, and my emails were answered promptly.
My first offer was rejected due to late request of updated buildings insurance. This caused a lot of stress the insurance documents had been renewed on the 1/4/21. I understand solicitors are busy but my suggestion is not to wait till the day before to check records as this may be a hindrance to a solicitor but to the client this may have devastating consequences.
Hello Miss Paul, thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that our services did not meet your expectations. We would like to discuss your case with you in more detail. Please send us an email on discuss@gw.legal with your case reference number and contact details, and someone will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Kind regards, the GW team.
GWlegal is rated 4.76 based on 2,490 reviews