Greenhouse Stores Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Greenhouse Stores

About Greenhouse Stores: We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
customer service
Jill H
"I was very pleased with the service you provided. Even when we found that there was a panal missing, when I phoned it was dispached and recieved in a few days."
Barrie G
"Excellent service. Delivered quicker than I expected. Greenhouse is even better than I thought. Lots of height. Just wish I had spent a bit more and got it erected by experienced people. But my daughter and I eventually got it sorted?"
"Greenhouses delivered when said, Great quality, if you have basic knowledge of plans quite simple to erect but requires 2 persons"
"General product was a good quality. Assembly instructions not the easiest to follow A couple of the glass panels were broken. Packaging for a glass product transportation was very poor (multiple units stacked in simple cardboard boxes) Not an outstanding purchase experience due to delivery issues not product."
"Purchased the small greenhouse which was lovely quality. The only downside was the instructions were very unclear and it took husband 2 days to put together. One of the castors also broke before we had even used it. Love the greenhouse; but would never buy again as it should not be this difficult for assembly instructions. Husband nearly put the lot in the bin but persevered. The small pieces were not packed together so it took ages to count components and some of the larger components the sticky info labels had come off so we had to guess which part was which. Krypton Factor came to mind re; assembly. Shame as I was going to order the potting unit; but it is a definite no from husband. Please put instructions in writing as well as diagrams; especially when dealing with glass. There are pages of instructions and some instructions could be interpreted in a couple of ways, hence we had to dismantle some bits. The glass panel holes for opening and closing the doors, could do with rubber or something as you could easily cut your fingers, just needs a finishing touch. Despite the negative comment; we still love the unit and it’s an ideal size."
"The given delivery times were totally wrong! The delivery when it happened was expertly dealt with by the driver."
"When I placed the order I was advised 7 - 21 days however it took about three and a half weeks to arrive but did come on the day they advised by phone about a week beforehand (8 June 2019). Had two broken panes of glass and a bent piece of frame, I am advised I have to wait until they have a lorry in my area for replacements now 15 July 2019 no sign or contact, otherwise I would have rated higher."
Hi,
Thank you for your review.
Please accept our apologies, we have contacted customer services as this is not the normal procedure with breakages/damaged items and they will be contacting you asap to get this rectified.
"Sorry, unable to comment as still haven't been able to find anyone who can help us to erect!"
"I have not used the clips yet."
"Extremely poor instruction manual on how to construct greenhouse. It leaks and cannot see how. Very disappointed"
"The instructions to construct the greenhouse were poor."
"Very difficult to understand instructions as pictures are in black therefore hart..to see...top window holes are not in line with the Window catch so leakage around the window. We still have to remove door as cannot get the glass in."
"The greenhouse as a unit is first rate but the plans for its construction are appallingly bad. I still cannot understand them and had to ‘wing it’ over four days to complete (the roof vent is still not correctly constructed and I have no idea what the plans tell me!!! Also the same greenhouse erected as an advert at my local garden centre has also got into a muddle regarding the roof vent!!!!). I would caution and prospective purchaser to be aware of the poor assembly plans. Heavily photocopied and extremely indistinct."
"Delivery was the day before the arranged date, lucky to catch me in! The two large and heavy boxes were balanced on edge on extremely small pallet, totally unsuitable for the job, so considerable damage to one box, but thankfully no breakage or missing parts. Great product."
"Very disappointed to find 2 glass panes broken emailed greenhouse stores still not heard anything after 10 days"
Hi,
We have looked into this for you and you were left a telephone message on the 24.05.19 and emailed the glass replacement form the same day but you have yet to reply to either of them.
"GS are ok to deal with but the on line details said delivery in 7 days however I had to phone to arrange. Problems arose with the delivery when my greenhouse wasn’t uplifted by the carrier. As it was just before the bank holiday this took several days to sort. It arrived the day before rescheduled date which was a surprise as I’d booked the following day off to sign for it."
"Two phases: ordering and delivery, very good. Construction on the day, very friendly and competent. HOWEVER, since then things have gone downhill. We broke three panes of glass while moving them on to the site, and we were assured that these would be replaced. The greenhouse lock was missing, and we were assured this would be replaced within a few days. After the builders had left, we found that they had fitted one pane with a hole in it, the door catch did not work very well, and we had to move the fittings on two windows to get them to close. That was on 29th April. It is now 31st May and nothing has been done. I have phoned you twice: first I was told that all would be replaced in a few days; the second time that the person in charge was out of the office and there was no record of our case, but that we would be contacted. No word since. Nice greenhouse - very pleased with it, but we would like these small items tidied up."
"Firstly I would say that everything arrived nicely packaged. However, it was not easy to erect and was a two person job. Your instructions were not easy to follow how the framework went together, but we managed to sort it. Glazing: I cursed myself for not ordering polypropylene glazing. It must have been much easier than glass. The clips holding the glass to the frame are difficult to secure in place and the door needs to be removed from the frame for glazing. Eventually we achieved a good greenhouse lean-to but would hesitate to recommend it to others because of the erecting difficulties. That is a shame because it is a good sturdy construction."
"The instructions were a little difficult to follow ,could have done with a few extra bolts and screws as some bolts easily sheared off. Very pleased now it is up,"
"Very satisfied with greenhouse but found it impossible to erect so I have to engage an erector at great expense as the instructions given were far from clear."
"It has taken a while but I have now tackled putting the greenhouse up. The list of parts required for each stage was great however the view of each part and the lack of clear written instruction made the whole project very stressful. Online instructions and pictures were no better."
"Whilst the greenhouse is great, the instructions are not. There is a lot of trial and error involved and I had to call the supplier a number of times for advice. To me this is nearly requires pro help. I am reasonably competent at DIY but I had to undo steps and correct things that were not clear several times thorugh out the process. Very time consuming and ineffcient"
"Purchase and delivery completed satisfactorily."
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.66 based on 2,961 reviews