Greenhouse Stores Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Greenhouse Stores Reviews

About Greenhouse Stores:

We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 23rd March 2020
Mr M P
Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 18th March 2020
Michael A
Purchased a 20x12 metal garage, the delivery driver was helpful, but the lorry was to big to get down the drive, rang the delivery manger who was very abrupt, we had to get our own transport to get the very heavy boxes down the drive.it took 4 fit guys to lift the boxes into an estate car! iam not sure how the driver gets them of on his own, ( 1 person cant lift these boxes) i would advise anybody if you cant get a large lorry to the spot where you are putting it up, get one from another company or dont bother! its a shame as the product looks good when put up. be careful as the panels could be damaged as they are quite thin. the servise from greenhouse store is very good, the delivery is a let down. Chris Dominic
Delivery service excellent. Have not erected the greenhouse yet due to the cold weather. Can't comment on the product.
The wooden greenhouse is excellent, but I have a problem with water running in to the greenhouse under the base. with the potting shed, its very good but put together too quick, I have had to make corrections.
The size in the website doesn't include the porch part of my greenhouse. So an 8 X 11 foot greenhouse was actually 11.2" x 11.5" - luckily I had the space to fit it in. The fitters used nails to fix the facings to the green house but didn't paint them (despite me paying over £800 to have it painted!) these rusted within a couple of weeks and look very poor. The fitters did however leave me a little bit of the paint - maybe they thought that I should have painted it not them!
Hi Nick, Thanks for your feedback. We do have a dimensions diagram on the product page that has all the measurements for the greenhouse and porch but that could be easy to miss. To make things clearer I have added a note in the text (in bold) to point out that the porch adds size to the footprint. I'm sorry to hear about the un-painted nails, have you got them sorted now? I will be having a chat to the manufacturer to make sure this is a top priority going forward. Nick if you need any more help please contact us.
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.67 based on 3,220 reviews