Greenhouse Stores Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Greenhouse Stores Reviews

About Greenhouse Stores:

We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 23rd March 2020
Mr M Peacock
Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 18th March 2020
Michael Allen
The ordering was easy and I found your website easier to use and clearer than competitors. The delivery was arranged with a friendly helpful person delivering. We did not put up the greenhouse for a couple of weeks after delivery but had not moved the glass as put down by the delivery man. When we went to construct the greenhouse 2 panes of glass were damaged, one only a little chip in a corner that we used on a lower pane and was fine, the other had a splintering crack about 15 cm into the pane - all the other pieces were intact.
Luckily we had the louvred window so will be able to use the damaged pane for that small piece that is required in addition to the louvres.

I would feedback that you really ought to mention quite clearly on the website that getting a louvred window will mean that you have to have one of the pieces of glass cut. I would not have bought it if I knew that was the case. I have bought a glass cutter but after practicing I have decided that I need to take the (damaged) piece to a glazier to cut - another delay to completing the glazing of the greenhouse.

Also - would it not be sensible to provide the glass in packs of 11 rather than 10 to accommodate the fact that the glass does get damaged even when not dropped or stored incorrectly.

I know these are things for the manufacturer to consider but you supply such a lot of them, you must get this feedback frequently and your feedback is more likely to be noted by the manufacturer - Vitaria.

I would recommend you to others wanting to buy a greenhouse but my experience was not without hiccups.
Was told would be advised by phone of delivery, NOT. Just turned up one day, fortunately we were at home. Exactly as described BUT instructions are useless. Need to be extremely good at DIY to construct this greenhouse. Lots of man hours . Door catch seems flimsy. Although a lean too greenhouse, it was not supplied with any fixings to fasten to wall
The greenhouse was delivered as informed and was not to difficult to assemble once the different parts were identified but it was confusing which way the parts were supposed to face ie. outside or inside. I purchased the automatic roof vent opener which was a pain fitting because the screw holes did not line up to the window so had to drill. My advise would be to read the instructions ten times. By the way I used to be very good at putting macarnoe's together.
Delivery was great, they were willing to deliver the greenhouse when I was out and hid it out of site for me. We have just built the greenhouse today and it has gone up fine, but one of the aluminium frame pieces is buckled a little and we needed to hammer this out. Also, the small rubber end pieces for the guttering to close them off at each end don't come close to fitting, despite lots of wiggling, so water will be running off all 4 corners until we come up with an alternative, I will contact GS about this shortly. Ok overall but a bit gutted about those two niggles.
Delivery would have been beyond 21 days if I hadn't complained. Despatched by one man courier who could barely lift it (well done him, I wouldn't have). Instructions could have been clearer but other than that shed is fine.
Website quite clear, giving a reasonable amount of information about each product, and good pictures to back this up. Also, of course, the company has a huge range of products to satisfy most customers.

I ordered a pair of identical items, but unfortunately only one was delivered. When I phoned to advise the company of this, the call handler was excellent, and had obviously pulled out all the stops because the second item arrived two days later. Well done, that lady!

The company should consider providing a bit more online information about orders, and the expected delivery dates. I found this to be very sparse.
Don't look at the pictures - read the words, my misses thought we were buying a three bay green house tray system, when it arrived there was only one bay, I then read the words and thats what it said it was.
The delivery options were very limited. Basically you had to take delivery when they were in the area. The greenhouse was extremely difficult to erect and in my view it should be clearly flagged up as a job for professionals only. If that had been clear when I bought it I would have booked their fitter at the time, saving a lot of time and hassle. Having said that, they were very supportive with the difficulties the fitters had and the end result is fine - just gained a few grey hairs along the way.
shed fitted perfectly
it was a bit more flimsy than I expected for the price but once erected it became more stable
happy with it overall
I ordered the greenhouse as a flatpack to erect on site - very well engineered and a stable construction- however the instruction booklet needs to be re4viewed as a priority - It is purely a pictorial document, of numbers, diagrams and photos ( not very clear) I understand a multi language instruction, but not clear in many aspects. I am a retired mechanical engineer and I had help from an experienced builder. perhaps some written instrutions for parts of the assembly would I think be helpful. Certainly CLEAR DIAGRAMS , not photos of the top hanging of louver vents, handle position, bottom door plastic slides,
a few more self tap screws, and nuts and bolts would save the grovelling !!
I hope this helpful- VERY GOOD PRODUCT AT A FAIR PRICE
Delivery was advertised as 21 days however in reality it will have taken 35 days by the time we receive the greenhouse on the 14th April. Disappointed that the money was taken from the card on order rather than before the despatch date or at least until delivery was confirmed by the greenhouse manufacturer.

Cannot comment on the quality of product yet as we still have not received it.
No glazing clips included in package - so had to go and buy some.

Apart from that ok
Can`t comment really; greenhouse was due to be delivered and erected today; all ready this end and arranged to be home; but phone call at 8am from manufacturers said "not coming because of lorry breakdown" and we try again next Monday. Unfortunate and highly inconvenient but no alternative.
I am very pleased with the greenhouse but unfortunately 4 pains of glass were broken so it has taken a lot longer to put up than it should have As we did not have the glass
We were told that it was a 2day job to erect the greenhouse - NOT SO! We are well used to assembling things, but the instructions were TRULY APPALLING. I had read reviews that they were poor, but smugly assumed that the reviewers were inexperienced! However, it took 2 very able men 5 days to do it , and we ended up paying more for labour than we did for the greenhouse! We had to have iPad next to us with updated instructions, that still had no clear diagrams or instructions. The glazing instructions were atrocious and one large pane was accidentally broken - more expense! Although the greenhouse is a nice one, I can't honestly say that I would recommend it. SO DISAPPOINTING, and ultimely SO EXPENSIVE!
The delivery was within the time scale, however no one informed me of the delivery date and the shed was delivered without anyone being at home. The delivery driver left in in my carport.
I was a little disappointed that although the advert said delivery in 7-14 days of order it took 4 weeks for my greenhouse to arrive, that said the gentleman who delivered it could not have been more helpful and everything was delivered in fantastic condition. Price wise I doubt if it could be beaten anywhere.
The delivery was slightly late which was acceptable but there was not enough downspout sent to connect the guttering to the water butt.The downspout is very narrow & is proving difficult to source .
First gale of winter took off the door and blew out several side panels
Not received within 7days as advertised as out of af stock but no email to advise of delay which would have been useful.
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.67 based on 3,220 reviews