Green and Wilds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Green and Wilds
Read Green and Wilds Reviews

contact@greenandwilds.co.uk

Green & Wild’sUnit 20, Fowlswick Business ParkFowlswick Lane

Bought dog treats for the third time. My pouch loves them!
Thanks for the review, so glad to hear your pooch loves them :-) Dawn
I love these products - my dog loves them too - great company and great service.
Thanks - my dog also loves our products, as do I :-) Dawn
The banana and carrot toys kept our 2 dogs busy and interested for hours and all the bits pulled out went in the compost bin. Great.
Hi Sheila That's the great thing about our toys, all natural and recyclable :-) Dawn
I absolutely love buying from Green and Wilds. I love the range of products and feel that they’re the perfect healthy & nutritious treats for my beloved dog. He absolutely loves them too! I always have great service and very fast delivery. Would 100% recommend.
Hi Jane We are so happy your dog loves our products. Keep an eye for new products coming soon :-) Dawn
Amazing product quality.
Thanks Sunil :-)
These toys will last forever! Especially through sharp puppy teeth, every other you is now destroyed except green and wilds! And they are the little border collies fav! I've been looking for really good eco friendly dog toys, and so glad I found these!
It's good to hear our toys have lasted so well and they are 100% natural so no nasties inside :)
Fantastic variety of products - quick delivery too!
Thanks for the review Lucy :-) Dawn
Great products, great shopping experience!
Thanks Rebecca :-) Dawn
Excellent products. Always very helpful and pleasant when placing my order.
Hi Frances Thanks for the lovely review :-) Dawn
Super qualitydog treats.
Thanks for the review
Carlos the crab is well made and a great hit with our puppy
Hi Sylvia That's great to hear :-) Dawn
Fab service and great products! The fish sticks are a particular fave !
Hi Donna Glad to hear our fish sticks are going down so well. Dawn
I would like to be able to tell you how much my three Welsh Springers love your treats, but they have never refused to eat anything remotely resembling food! I however really appreciate the sort of treats that we got in the last order from you! They have high-quality ingredients that must surely be good and enjoyable for them!
Hi Molly I have the same problem with my Staffy, he'll eat anything, at least YOU know how good the treats are for them :-) Dawn
This was my first order from G&W and the quality of toys ordered exceeded my expectations. I will be ordering again and recommend them to pet-owning pals.
Hi Meghan Thanks for the review and the recommendations. Don't forget to use your 10% off voucher :-) Dawn
Great products and efficient delivery.
Hi Simon Thanks for the great review :-) Dawn
Great products, no junk in the food treats, long lasting wood chews, quality products for our four legged family member
Hi Anna That's right, no rubbish in our treats, just pure natural ingredients :-) Dawn
So impressed with the quality of the eco dog toys I ordered, will definitely be ordering again and will check out the treats next time too!
Do check out the treats, 100% natural and very tasty (so my dog says :-))
My Dog loves the antlers, all products we have tried he has loved.
Hi Richard That's great to hear. Dawn
Excellent service and brilliant products which make my Cocker Spaniel very happy.
Hi Maggie We do love a happy dog Dawn
It tastes a bit like bone, and I chipped a filling, but after a couple of weeks, I've still not chewed through to the softer centre. Be warned, however. The dogs give me funny looks.
Hi Edward The middle bit is the best bit!! Keep going... Dawn