Green and Wilds Reviews

Green and Wilds 5 star review on 4th August 2021
A
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 13th July 2021
B McCulloch
Excellent service and products.
Hi Maggie Thanks for your review :-) Dawn
Excellent service and my dog loves yak chews!
Thanks for the review. It's good to have the Yakity Yak bars back :-) Dawn
Great fast service, excellent quality product. Highly recommended.
My dog loves these treats!
Hi Karen Thanks for the review. It is good to hear that our treats are loved :-) Dawn
Really great items, well packaged and most importantly loved by the dogs.
Hi Martin It's great to hear we have the dogs' seal of approval, we don't ask for more than that :-) Dawn
My dog loves their Luv Hearts, Tiddlers, and Charcoal Cruchies so I'm trying several other flavors this time! The Luv Hearts & Tiddlers are great for training. I do wish they had better customer service as I emailed and used their contact page and never heard back from anyone.
Hi Crystal I am sorry you didn't get my email, I wonder if it went into your spam folder? I am glad the treats arrived safely and that your dog loves them. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Kind regards Dawn
The truth is I wish Talullah didn’t like Green and Wilds venison snacks and Lucky Duckies I would be far better off. She absolutely loves them ! It’s her birthday next week and that’s all she wants.
Hi Patricia Talullah obviously has impeccable taste ;-)
Great products and efficient service - what more do we need for our furry friends!
Hi Linda Thanks for your review. I completely agree, my dog loves that I work for his favourite treat company :-) Dawn
Excellent, unusual items promptly dispatched and delivered.
Hi Anthony Thanks for the review, we are glad you like our products :-) Dawbn
Very good.
Hi Linda Thanks for the review. Dawn
My staffy cross really loves his chewroot. He was chewing & destroying large black Kongs almost as soon as he got one but now he can chew on the root & we don't have to worry, & hopefully it's cleaning his teeth as well. I purchased the Medium one & that is plenty big enough.
Hi Elise Thanks for the review. The chewroots are perfect for Staffies, I have a staffy and he, too, can destroy a large black 'toy from another company' ;-) but his chewroot has lasted for over a year!! Dawn
My dog loves the chicken and liver luv hearts when training
Hi Andrew Thanks for the review. They are great for training, aren't they? and now they are even better with the new improved recipe. Dawn
Very happy with the products I bought, everything was bigger than I expected. The only small criticism is that the eyes on the donkey were stuck on & puppy chewed them off quite quickly.
Hi Thanks for the feedback, I am sorry that Lionel's eyes came away so quickly, hopefully the rest of him is standing up to puppy teeth :-) Dawn
Every toy and treat we've given our two they've loved. Our toy collection started at Christmas with the puppy pack, Rudolph welcomed them into the other toys coming their way. In a basket full of mixed items, it is always the Green & Wilds toys that get dug out. The treats are guaranteed to please too.
Green and Wilds 5 star review on 13th July 2021
Hi Bethany Thank you for the lovely review and the absolutely gorgeous picture, that has really made our day in the office. Dawn
Fantastic treats. Reassured that I am feeding my dog unadulterated treats without the rubbish others contain. The service is always excellent.
Hi Linda Thanks for the review - no nasties in our treats :-) Dawn
Love this website and their products, and so does our precious pooch!!!
Hi Benjamin Thanks for the review. Happy pooch = happy us :-) Dawn
Excellent service
Hi Debbie Thanks for the review. Always good to help a loyal customer :-) Dawn
Great natural products that our dog goes crazy for!
Hi Nicolas Thanks for the great review. Dawn
Green & Wilds has an extensive range of interesting, super healthy and excellent quality products for pets. Our dogs think that all their edible products are delicious and that the toys are sturdy and difficult to destroy. In addition, the orders are despatched speedily and they have always been correct. Thank you very much!
Hi Joanne It is so good to have such positive feedback. Thank you. Dawn
Very prompt perfect delivery of order as usual
Hi Pauline Thanks for the great review. Dawn