Greaterskies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Greaterskies
Read Greaterskies Reviews

dennis@greaterskies.com

Tell us how Greaterskies made you happy
Greaterskies 5 star review on 15th July 2020
Omar Burgos
Greaterskies 4 star review on 15th April 2020
Nissrin Esber
More Photos & Videos
Came just in time for my 7th wedding anniversary! Any email I have sent, response time was amazing and all my questions were answered! I would definitely reccomend to anyone! Thanks again
Loved our sky map!
Wonderful printing, great timing to arrive despite the situation.
Thanks indeed!!!!
Lo voy a escribir en castellano porque tengo la cabeza un poco saturada (aunque no os importe, yo lo digo).
Voy a ser muy sincera: era justo lo que estaba buscando.
Vi muchas páginas que ofrecían la misma idea de mapa del cielo, pero era como que todas tenían algo que me hacía echarme para atrás. Entonces, encontré vuestra página y, la verdad, también tenía mis dudas.
Luego me llegó a casa el poster con todo el mapa del cielo, y me quede asombrada.
Tiene una calidad increíble, un detalle genial y es el tamaño ideal.
Vaya regalazo le he hecho a mi amiga.
¡Muchas gracias!
Fue un regalo y quedó encantada, gracias!
Es impresionante. Plasmamos el día que nació nuestra hija! Un recuerdo super bonito e importante
I purchased a star map for my girlfriend's birthday. A map of the stars where we had our first date. I wanted to amend my order the next day to remove something and the staff were very helpful. My girlfriend welled up when she opened it. A great present with huge sentimental value
IT’S REALLY NICE !
Super idée cadeau
Très bonne qualité
Envoi rapide
Great view! And is a beatiful present
My boyfriend loves anything to do with space. When he saw this present I got him he was so appreciative and in awe that I found this for him that has all of the stars around us during our first date. So happy I purchased this!
It was amazing, great quality, super detailed and custom made just as I wanted. Highly recommended, the perfect gift

Me ha encantado. Impresión perfecta, los detalles son increíbles y me ha llegado en perfecto estado. Muy bien envuelto y protegido. Además, tuve un problema (por mi parte) con la dirección de envío y me lo solucionaron con mucuo interés y efectividad. Estoy encantada, y el resultado me ha sorprendido bastante. Lo recomiendo muchísimo.
Great work I really liked thank you
Got the star map for my fiance. He fell in love with it. Definitely worth the buy!
Amazing product
Es muy bonita y de buena calidad. Me gustó muchísimo
Great customer service. There was a very minor issue with my order and the company issued a completely satisfactory solution. Very human and understanding. Thanks GreaterSkies!
They were so helpful & respond back so fast. I loved the poster i definitely recommend!!
Love it. It was given as a gift. I will be back to purchase others. I have also shared with friends. Great idea.
Looking for an unusual present for our sons 50 Birthday.
He has a keen interest in the Stars. Bought his first Telescope when he was 9yrs old.
We ordered him a greaterskies star map of his birthdate, with a
Frame. He was absolutely delighted. Goodt quality and excellant service.
Greaterskies is rated 4.68 based on 763 reviews