Greaterskies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Greaterskies
Read Greaterskies Reviews

dennis@greaterskies.com

Tell us how Greaterskies made you happy
Greaterskies 5 star review on 15th July 2020
Omar Burgos
Greaterskies 4 star review on 15th April 2020
Nissrin Esber
More Photos & Videos
You will not be disappointed. Such a cool gift to give someone special. My daughter sent her father the view of sky the date and time she was born. Absolutely amazing. Both her and her fathers zodiac constellations were next to each other near the sun. Very special. Dennis was such a great help. Not only did he catch the wrong address I entered, he made last minute changes for me, and he knew the package was delivered before I did! Perfect gift! You cannot go wrong giving a gift of the stars.
Beautiful work, great customer service - so happy and would highly recommend!
I purchased a greaterskies print a couple of years ago and wanted one for my dads birthday a few weeks ago but forgot the name of the company (greaterskies) as it had been so long. I had a look online at other custom “star prints” but none of them really compared. I was dissatisfied with the others so went back through my emails just to find my original greaterskies print and use them for my dads bday print. I’m so impressed with the quality and integrity of the image, even with the a1 size printed. I’m once again, so glad I opted with greaterskies as I could download the image to the size I wanted and didn’t have to wait for any shipping as it was emailed to me straight away. The quality is incredible. The only star print service I will use.
The picture quality is great and everyone that saw her open her gift wanted one in their own special dates.. it definitely was a great success
Very happy with it! And the downloadable option! Thank you guys so much! My girlfriend loved it!
Excelente servicio.
Customer service, delivery of product and quality of print excellent
It was a gift for my husband, and he was really happy when saw it for first time. I cannot regret about getting this awesome gift!
My granddaughter gave me a picture of the skies over my birthplace the morning I was born. It was beautiful. I loved it so much, I had one made for my husband. Now we have them hung from the ceiling in front of our bedroom windows. Great gift!
Excellent customer service
Resulto mejor de lo que esperaba... la calidad y resolución son espectaculares
All ok
Un excelente servicio muchas gracias
It was wonderful to get this for my son. He is so into space and star gazing. Being able to capture the sky on the night he was born was outstanding. Thank you.
Dennis went above and beyond helping me with my order! Great customer service
Todo perfecto.
It's a lovely, meaningful gift. It's also great that you can choose whether you want it to be shipped to you or to download and print it out yourself.
Fantastic product very well received
My girlfriend loved it, it is wonderful quality and worth every penny
Turned out to be a great gift for my dad! The downloadable images were very crisp quality. I sent them off to Staples and received a beautiful print. Only feedback is that I believe the constellation "Ophiuchus" was misspelled.
Greaterskies is rated 4.68 based on 767 reviews