Goodwin Barrett Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Goodwin Barrett

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"from start of claim till end everything was very good ,quick and was kept informed of everything going on very satisfied"
"Excellent service.I would and have recommended you.I was kept informed of what was happening at all times."
"Goodwin Barrett were very helpful and quick to sort out my PPI. I would use them again if i needed to.So to anyone thinking of trying to claim any money back i would recommend using Goodwin Barrett.I had a good settlement.Well worth doing"
"I was miss sold an investment iwith alliance and Leicester (Santander) I was told it was guaranteed but at the end of six years all I received back was my original investment plus £12 , I contacted Goodwin Barrett and they managed to get me £3000 back. Excellent service Thank you"
"I feel tthat your fee was too much and therefore didntgive you any authority to use my claim for advertsing. ALso the employee who wad supposed to be dealing with my claim went o holiday and passed me on too other employees"
"Excellent experience. Understanding and thoughtful service."
"I did not even think that I might have an eligible claim after cancelling my Investment Plan well over TEN years ago. However, upon seeing G & B's advert in the media I thought I would give it a try. Much to my surprise and delight they took on my claim. After very little involvement on my part and precious little time on their's I was contacted by my bank with an offer I could not refuse. Without Goodwin Barrett's help I would most likely have written off my loss."
"i was very happy with your quick response to my request to claim back my lost investments.i would not hesitate to recommend you."
"did,nt think what we were saying was very important until we spoke to goodwin and barrett but they took what we had and and turned it into something positive they talked us through it and eventually took on T S B and won for us where we didnt think it was possible not a great amount but a lot to us we can only thank them for what they did MR k blackwill"
"Your company was most helpful and efficient from day one. All the people who I had contact with kept me up to date with the claim at all times. The amount that was realised far exceeded my expectations. If I can use 60's parlance - I'll give it 5."
"I was extremely pleased with the service I received. I was very unsure about claiming but was advised immediately that I had grounds to claim and everything was explained to me. The staff dealt with the claim very quickly and I think the whole process only took about six weeks. Many thanks."
"I wish to thank everyone concerned with the very swift settlement of my claim against the Halifax BS in January. The two gentlemen who handled my claim were very polite and courteous and put me at ease. I shall not hesitate to recommend Goodwin Barratt when the need arises."
"Goodwin and Barrett were very quick in resolving my problem."
"Already done so long hand!"
"Very efficient and professional."
"I contacted Goodwin Barrett to help me with a miss sold investment, they done all the work after i give them the details, nothing for me to do but sign the final papers, i would recommend them to anybody"
"Fast, efficient no nonsense service."
"Goodwin Barrett have been very good and efficient in dealing with my claim. I would have no worries in recommend this firm to anyone else. It was so simple dealing with them they took away all the hassle of dealing with big banks and put my mind at rest straight away. Regards Richard Naish"
"Excellent service from this company. Very professionally handled. Would recommend"
"When we saw the advert for Goodwin Barrett, and their success stories we were very sceptical about it, but after a phone call and chat to them, we decided to go ahead with the claim, they kept in touch with us all the way through the process, letting us know how things we progressing. This took about 8 weeks, and we were very shocked when a nice big cheque came through the post, far more than we could have possibly imagined. We could not have done this without their help."
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.77 based on 133 reviews