Goodwin Barrett Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Goodwin Barrett

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"The firm has secure me a refund from an investment I made some years ago. Whilst the refund has been agreed it has not yet been received. This time (Goodwin Barrett have acted for us before) their admin has left a little to be desired to say the least but , ultimately, they have done what they promised to do"
"Really impressed by the speed this company work by from start to finish it was approximately 9 weeks and that included the Xmas break . I would certainly recommend this company"
"I was not confident about asking for advice and perusing my claim but the team at Goodwin Barrett made me feel at ease and helped me at every stage, my claim was successful and I’m so happy."
"I would like to thank Goodwin & Barret for there professional & reliable work they have done for me, & I would highly recommend them to any body thinking of making a clam, thanks Tony."
"The service was excellent and very prompt. I was extremely pleased with the amount of money I received back."
"They were helpful and efficient in obtaining a very beneficial settlement of our claim."
"Absolute 5 star service, quick and efficient in helping me reclaim my money back from Santander! Would highly recommend Goodwin Barrett to anyone!"
"I am over the moon with the outcome of my claim! Goodwin Barrett helped me get a refund from Halifax and just in time for Christmas! Everyone i spoke to was very knowledgeable and professional! Excellent service!"
"Thanks to goodwin Barrett I recived 3,163.83 pounds before fees it took about two months very happy"
"The process was handled professionally from begining to end. We were sceptical about whether we would be successful in our claim for a mis sold investment however we were awarded compensation and the whole process was straight foward and stress free thanks to Goodwin Barrett."
"Would definitely recommend this Company as they were very professional and dedicated. to ensuring a good outcome. We were kept updated through whole process and received a generous cheque this week in time for Christmas. Was quite sceptical as our case was a mis sold investment 20 years ago. So delighted with the result Goodwin Barret achieved on our behalf. Thank you very much."
"Goodwin Barrett. Help us so much .. very pleased with the service .... got our investment back . We didn’t think we could . Thank you very much. . Your staff were fantastic. . We would use you again. And fully recommend . You ."
"Goodwin Barrett provided a quick and professional service which resulted in a very satisfactory outcome regarding a mis-sold investment."
"Very prompt service .requested a call back and was told I had justification for a claim..all done and settled within just a few weeks..would definitely recommend.."
"LYNNE BLAKE Goodwin & Barrett telephoned me in March 2018 about an any mis sold investments, I replied that I had made one nineteen years earlier in 1999,Wendy of Goodwin & Barrett took on my case she was very helpful and kept me informed at each stage, it took eight months for Barclays Bank to decide my claime and I was awarded £19293 after fees what a great result, Thank you WENDY at Goodwin & Barrett."
"When Goodwin Barrett rang and asked if I'd ever been mis sold an investment I was really surprised as I had no idea you could claim back money for this. After giving them the details I could remember which wasn't much as it was many years ago they informed that they thought I had a case and explained how they worked. I went ahead with it but really didn't expect to recoup any money. However less than 2 months later Lloyds Bank repaid me over £8,000. I am thrilled with the outcome and extremely happy with Goodwin Barrett."
"We were thrilled with the service from you thank you"
"When Goodwin Barrett got in touch with me I thought it was PPI yet again. But it turned out I might have been mid sold an investment that I took out in 2000. Within a month of filling out all the forms etc which they did I was awarded £890.00. They were very efficient and almost certain my claim would conclude to be satisfactory. I will be telling my friends that this company are the best."
"I was very impressed and happy with the way my claim was handled and with the speed and professional way it was dealt with. I was helped and guided all the way by the very experienced and friendly staff of your firm and would like to say thank you to all of them. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Goodwin and Barrett to anyone."
"Goodwin Barrett provided a professional and Hassle-free service which resulted in my claim being upheld and me being awarded compensation of over £2000. The no win no fee promise gave me peace of mind and the advisors that I dealt with were all top notch! Great set of guys!"
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.80 based on 242 reviews