Goodwin Barrett Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read Goodwin Barrett  Reviews

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy
I found Goodwin Barrett very professional and helpful, the kept me well informed and it was a hassle free experience. I was very happy with the outcome.
Goodwin Barrett were an absolute pleasure to deal with, keeping in touch throughout the whole process. The outcome was satisfactory and their fee well deserved. I had no idea I was able to put a claim until I spoke to Joanna Bird who was brilliant throughout. A nice lump sum which covered my loss ++ even after fees.
Excellent service and a good outcome for us. Kept us informed every step of the way
We found Goodwin Barrett to be a very professional company from start to finish.They always kept us updated with progress reports and always returned our telephone calls. They followed everything through to a very successful compensation on our mis sold investment and that’s why they deserve a five star rating.
I contacted Goodwin Barrett
regarding my late wife's investments. The level of professionalism throughout
the process was excellent.
And a successful settlement was achieved. I would definitely recommend this company.
I contacted Godwin Barrett about mis-sold investments with the Halifax a number of years ago. From the first phone call (with Jenny Carr) I felt pleased with the service and information received by Goodwin. It was clear that the adviser was confident and experienced and this put me at ease going through the initial processes. All members of staff who have been in touch have been pleasant and kept me up-to-date with the progress of my claim as well as offering advice about any contact from Halifax. My claim was successful (£2,400) and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Goodwin.
After contacting Goodwin Barret, my claim against the Halifax for multiple miss sold investments was quickly and efficiently resolved. I have nothing but praise for the way this company handled my claims, and would not hesitate in recommending in the future.
THANKS TO ALL THE TEAM .WE NEVER THOUGHT WE HAD A CHANCE OF GETTING ANY MONEY BACK AFTER 13YEARS.MANY THANKS FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND GUIDENCISE THROUGHT THE WHOLE PROCEDURE.HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.THANKS AGAIN.
We had thought the deadline for claims was long passed, but heard a radio ad for Goodwin Barrett and decided to inquire about an historical investment, long closed, that always seemed to have performed poorly. Ran it by their advisors, who saw potential, which was realised easily and quickly to the tune of an unexpected near £7500. It really is worth at least checking to see what you might be eligible for.
I found Goodwin Barret excellent on dealing with my miss sold investment, they kept informed on every step of the claim, each person I spoke to was polite and very helpful. I would certainly recommend them to other people.
Marked 10 out of 10

Regards

Ken Johnson
A very efficient friendly team who enabled me to receive £1600 in compensation for a mis sold investment.
Sent from my iPad

Dear Treena and the team at Goodwin Barrett.

I would like to thank you all very much for working so hard on my behalf. I didn’t think that I’d have much chance of trying to claim on a stocks and shares ISA that I had taken out many years ago. I’d misplaced all my paperwork and had very little information to give you.
In just under 6 months I received £1600 for the mis sold investment!! A staggering amount for making one phone call!!
Many thanks to you all.

Mrs. S. E. Brookes
Very efficient, no hassle, helpful and friendly.
We are so grateful to Goodwin Barrett they were able to recover our money from a bad investment they really made it stress free for us. It is a lovely feeling your hard earned savings are returned it has brought the sunshine back to our lives.
I saw the Goodwin Barrett advert in a newspaper and thought I should give them chance to help me see if I could recover anything. A very easy process all via phone or e-mail. I am very grateful to receive compensation for a mis-sold investment from many years ago. The fees for doing this are a bit steep as I did some of the work myself but a share is better than the nothing I had before embarking on the claim. Thank you!
If you have the slightest suspicion that you may have been mis sold an investment, look no further than Goodwin Barrett.

I responded to an advert on the radio. This led me to a few phone calls with the most professional, courteous and thoughtful team who took my case on. Throughout the process I was regularly updated and advised. At no time did I ever feel anything other than Goodwin Barrett had my best interests in mind.

The process was very quick and resulted in my receiving a three figure sum from an investment I remembered in the late 1990's.

An outstanding result from an outstanding team. I cannot recommend them enough. Thank you Treena and the Claims Admin Team.
Did not even know I could claim but my daughter saw Goodwin Barrett advertisement and I thought I had nothing to loose. My claim was upheld and I am very pleased with level of service and the outcome.
Thank you so much.
I would like to thank the handlers at Goodwin Barrett for attending to my claim for Mis sold Investment with Halifax/Bank of Scotland. I wasn’t sure if it would be successful but to my delight I received settlement of £12,059.27 less fees to be deducted. Fees were a bit high but in the grand scheme of things worth it. Thanks again Goodwin Barrett.
Goodwin Barrett  5 star review on 12th January 2020
Excellent professional service from a great professional team, would certainly recommend them to anyone, their standards are first class from the start to completion.
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.84 based on 461 reviews