Goodwin Barrett Reviews

Goodwin Barrett  5 star review on 12th January 2020
James Edgar
Goodwin Barrett  5 star review on 13th November 2018
Graham Black
Absolutely brilliant got a pay out wouldn't have got one without them, So easy to use, kept me informed all the way, if you want to claim would recommend goodwin barrett without a doubt, even In these troubled times Didn’t give up
Goodwin Barrett acted professionally and friendly throughout, no hassle whilst securing a very welcome refund for me. Extremely delighted with the outcome and highly recommend their services.
It was nice to speak to a friendly, professional person instead of a machine!!
A professional company. Without their help I would be a lot worse off. Highly recommended.
Goodwin Barrett provided a prompt and professional service which without their support I would be a lot worse off.
They were unable to help with my original inquiry but identified another account which resulted in me receiving compensation.
Though commission appears steep without them I would have received nothing! I am very grateful for their support.
What started as a tentative enquiry has proved extremely beneficial.
Very good and efficient service. Something I could not have achieved on my own.
Very good company won us our claim would highly recommend them
From start to finish the whole claims procedure was dealt with quickly and professionally which resulted in a speedy and larger than expected recovery. What a great team! I am sure that I would not have been able to reach a comparable settlement if I had tried to claim on my own.
The fee charged was large but totally worth every pound|
Well done Goodwin Barrett.
Despite our missold investments in stocks and shares (with St James Place) dating as far as 2007, Goodwin Barrett took on a joint claim on behalf of my partner and me. Gratefully, the team handled it beautifully. Alas, the CV-19 pandemic occurred during our claim, which if anything, made Goodwin Barrett more determined to pursue a favourable outcome and hold the wealth management company to account.

Monthly updates were sent by the Goodwin Barrett team without fail, which kept us abreast of any developments, no matter how minor. Paperwork was sent and received swiftly and efficiently, and it’s the small things like enclosing a prepaid envelope with every letter of correspondence requiring action, which added to their professionalism. Every time we made contact, it was promptly followed up with a phone call back from a helpful, honest and GDPR-aware representative.

Thousands of pounds in personal savings lost in stocks and shares notwithstanding, we are thrilled to relay that Goodwin Barrett recouped every penny plus a sizable amount in interest and compensation. Thanks to Goodwin Barrett, one of our biggest life regrets has now been rectified, more than rectified in fact: financially, we have both been given a second chance, which is priceless.
What a really professional way to deal with claims from start to finish .I was kept informed every step of the way of the progress , what to expect from the bank I was claiming from . The refund came within the timescale .The best of customer service , well done .
Whilst commission and VAT amount to 48% of retrieved funds I still appreciated the service providing me with cash I would not otherwise have received without the company's assistance.
Very happy with the service From Goodwin Barrett, they kept me informed all the way through the process.
Great service, quick, efficient, friendly and professional. I was sceptical at first but they got over £400 for me from Scottish Widows that I would not have had without their help. I definitely recommend them to anybody who may have doubts about some earlier investments.
Goodwin Barrett  5 star review on 6th July 2020
excellent service clear communication and explanation
Excellent company who got me money back on a mis-sold investment 20+years ago. First class service. Alf Gilzean
I would like to thank everyone at Goodwin Barrett for their excellent service and for obtaining a brilliant amount for me on a badly advised pension investment. I had very little information or details for them to work with but they were very patient and friendly. Thanks again
I was very pleased that Goodwin Barrett succeeded in a claim for mis-sold investment on my behalf. I received a full refund to compensate me for the losses that I inccurred. At all times Goodwin Barrett were proffessinal, helpful and friendly. I am dylexic and would have found the process too difficult to handle on my own. So thank you to the staff at Goodwin Barrett for your help.
Very good service. Had relatively no information to give Goodwin on our halifax bond from nearly 20 years ago. Very helpful lady led us through all the questions and after only a couple of months (even during lockdown) we received a cheque for just over £3,600.
Very happy as not really sure if we would qualify?
Any one debating, then go for it.
Linda Bryant
Gave me a bit of a boost
We were sceptical at first but we need not have worried. Goodwin Barrett were brilliant. They looked after everything and kept us informed at every step. The claim was successful and we received money we would never have got back if not for Goodwin Barrett. many thanks to all the team for a super outcome.
The service offered by Goodwin Barrett was very professional from start to finish.The bank from which I was claiming were not very accommodating and it took over 12 months for my claim to be settled. Goodwin Barrett persevered and eventually the claim was settled.I am happy to recommend this company
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.84 based on 533 reviews