Goodwin Barrett Reviews

refunds process
Very Easy
Read Goodwin Barrett  Reviews

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy
Goodwin Barrett were brilliant from the first phone call. Luckily I had kept all the paperwork going back 20years so that speeded things up.I was repaid a good amount from lloyds bank so was very pleased
My wife & I are both extremely pleased with the service Goodwin Barrett gave us & very happy to receive the pay out which they helped us achieve. They were very professional throughout the process & kept us advised at all times. We really do recommend that anyone with any doubts at all contacts them, after all what is there to lose.
Extremely happy to receive this payout. Didn’t know I could claim for something that happened along time ago. All of the staff were always very helpful and kept me informed throughout the process. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service, kept us informed as to progress, personal attention - and outcome was positive. Would recommend.
Very happy with the service received from Goodwin Barrett. They were very professional, friendly but not pushy. They did not bombard me with phone calls just updates as my claim progressed. Very pleased with the outcome.
Goodwin Barrett were professional, courteous and very helpful at all times in dealing with our claim re an ill advised investment. We had scant details of this investment but Goodwin Barrett pursued this diligently and were successful on our behalf. We have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone else. Many thanks to them!
I heard a radio add from Goodwin Barrett regarding being mis-sold an investment. I had totally forgot about one I had way back in 2007 so thought I would give them a call. They charge 40% plus vat which is a lot, however; I have known friends who have tried to claim themselves only for the bank to drag things on for months and tie them up with lots of jargon, finally resulting in a zero claim. For me it was a no brainer, GB did all the work and if the claim was zero I didn't lose anything. It wasn't, I was very happy with the amount they got back for me and all within a couple of months from start to finish. I was also impressed with their professionalism along with no pressure regarding progressing with the claim. I would highly recommend them.
A very good service, professional and reliable.
Goodwin Barrett were helpful, professional and followed up questions. A good service.
I have just settled my claim through Goodwin Barrett and I am extremely happy with their service. Everything was done as they said and made it very easy for me to follow. Everyone I spoke to on phone was helpful and pleasant . I would certainly recommend them to my friends Laura Strachan
We were contacted via a cold calling, I am not a fan of this conduct, but this time I was pleased to listen to them and what was on offer. Informed them of a potentially mis sold investment. Carried out all the required paper work 10 weeks later I am almost 11 grand better of. Please be aware they are not cheap and charge 40% plus vat. But if you need the help they will get it sorted out for you.
I heard GB advertise their services on the radio. I text them, they rang me back and 4 weeks later I had over £4000 back from a mis sold investment. Fantastic result. I 100% recommend them.
Professional and very user friendly service. Even after 13 years since loss the claim generated over £10K within 6 weeks. 100% satisfaction in every aspect. Highly recommended.
Very happy with the help I received from Goodwin Barrett. They kept me up to date all the way to the end of my claim
Friendly & helpful staff, kept me in the picture all the time. Well worth it, my approach would not have worked, I would have got nothing. The 50% charge seemed a bit much at first sight but seemed quite reasonable at the end of the day. Very pleased.
I had not heard of Goodwin Barrett until I heard an advert on the radio and I thought it was worth a try as I had nothing to lose. They got back to me very quickly and have dealt with my case in a very professional way, helping me at each stage with the paperwork and telling me what to expect. I had no paperwork for them to refer to and was amazed when I very quickly received a deposit in my bank account of over £18,000. I would highly recommend Goodwin Barrett.
i initially contacted Goodwin Barrett some years ago but was unable to claim at that time because of the time limit. When the limit changed Goodwin Barrett contacted me and offered to take up the claim. I was not very hopeful but had nothing to lose so I agreed. The actual claim took longer than the expected 8 weeks but that was because it was a long time ago and quite complicated for GB to trace all the investments. I could not have done all that myself and also without their expert advice on the process, I don't think my claim would have been so successful. I had no expectations and was very surprised to achieve an outcome of over £14,000. I was quite happy for Goodwin Barrett to take the agreed percentage. This might seem quite high but without their help I would not have thought of claiming and certainly would have been unlikely to have achieved such a good result. I can't fault Goodwin Barrett's service, their advisers are highly efficient and everything was organised with the least inconvenience and at no cost to myself. It was also good to have a dedicated adviser to speak to when necessary. I'd recommend Goodwin Barrett to anyone who feels they have a mis sold investment.
Goodwin Barrett contacted me initially and although I was sceptical I felt I had nothing to lose. I sent them details of an investment I took out a long time ago which I had always felt had misled me. Once they had the details they started the process and although it took some time (not their fault) they persevered even as far as the Ombudsman. I really thought they would not get anywhere, especially when I received a letter from the bank concerned stating that they did not think my claim was a valid one. Goodwin Barrett did not give up and today I received a compensatory payment from my bank. I would certainly recommend them to anyone who feels they have been badly advised.
excellent ,helpful service.Dealt with very quickly ,recovered £27,000 within 3 weeks of starting.Very impressed.
Contacted Goodwin Barrett on the off chance that I may have been mis-sold some investments made back in 2001. I had no paperwork or policy numbers for them to go on. They have managed somehow to claim back about £2800. They have surpassed my expectations and can only thank them for their work in being successful with my claims Mr & MRS Stockton
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.83 based on 328 reviews