Goodwin Barrett Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Goodwin Barrett

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"I contacted Goodwin Barrett in 2014 and was amazed and delighted at the rapid and excellent service I received. After six years of despair I got a substantial repayment from the Bank which means I can enjoy my Retirement again, and I am looking forward to going on a Cruise soon. My first holiday in seven years, thanks to you! Pat"
"Beware, I contacted these people following a tv advert. They were prompt In making initial contact and after a further conversation was led to believe "We have a very good case here! " It was reviewed by Lloyds , who promptly time barred it! End of story!! Towel thrown in by Goodwin Barret. Goodbye!!"
"Started out OK but had no feed back had to chase company myself with phone calls only when claim was settled I received calls saying payment was settled and await there large fee and vat on top not good customer service would not reccomend."
"I found the people and service very helpful and was delighted with the out come and would certainly recommend them to family and friends Yours Mrs B Hugman"
"Very good."
"Excellent service from stat to to finish in a timely manner, special thanks to Paul for friendly and professional help all completed in a few quick calls and email updates keeping me informed throughout."
"After my first contact with goodwin barrett via a email I was most surprised how polite and helpful they were via phone calls and letters i received. a 1st class service Thank you goodwin barrett"
"Fantastic service would recommend to all my friends very easy to do with a great result well done Goodwin barrett"
"Thank you Goodwin Barrett for helping us with our claim,we were over the moon when we received our compensation and we will certainly tell our friends and family,we were very surprised on how quick you dealt with things and we are delighted with the results."
"Very professional. Persisted and achieved in the face of a difficult to deal with building society financial advisor. A great result which I could not have achieved by myself"
"We had very little details of our lost investment, it was years earlier and had no paperwork, just the banks name, year and some memories of our circumstances at the time of the investment. It was a simple procedure, a few phone calls and a signature and within weeks our claim and the compensation was paid out.It was a happy and emotional time for us after years of thinking that the bank had let us down and there was nothing we could do. I'm so glad I saw your advertisement and made that call."
"A good company to sort out your claims no hassle and just get it sorted really."
"Your system of contacts works fine and the follow up from the Halifax was excellent. My only criticism is your 36% " fee "."
"My wife and I would like to thank Goodwin Barret for taking up our claim for a miss sold investment.From the time I first contacted Credit Claims and explained to Michael Jordan our situation regarding our investment he gave me hope that we could have a chance of winning our case.I then sent all the relevant details to Michael and on reading these details he confirmed that he would be putting forward a case for a mis sold investment and also explained as he would be dealing with an Independant Financial adviser it would take up to a year to conclude this case.I am happy to say that we won our case and again would like to thank the Team at Goodwin Barrett for making a succesful claim on our behalf."
"I cant thank Goodwin Barrett enough for the proffessional help I received helping me with the claim I had against LLOYDS TSB. Mark was especially good in keeping me informed how thing were progressing. It would have taken ages for me to get all the different departments to deal with my claim. Once again a million thanks to Goodwin Barrett."
"In response to your E-mail, you have never recovered money for me or helped me therefore I nrate you as very poor indeed. J Rhodes"
"Our claim was dealt with efficiently and as quickly as possible, or as dealing with Santander would allow, Melanie was helpful and pleasant to deal with. Would use again."
"Quick and efficient."
"I had written off the loss of my invested money, an amount of £3,500 that at the time was extremely significant, it was the savings I wanted to use as a deposit on a home for myself and my children after my divorce. I had put the loss behind me and quietly suffered the loss behind me. The RBS were to say the least, very cruel about my situation. I read your advertisement and decided to ask whether you may be able to help me and I was blow away by your company's immediate action. You listened, were empathetic and positive that you could help me. I was impressed that you kept me informed all the way through the process, even telling what the bank would be likely to do next. The result was amazing. The outcome twice as good as your own expectation and your fee well deserved. It turns out that I had been sol a very high-risk investment against my expressed wishes. Thank you for giving me the courage to fight for what I had lost."
"I SENT MY FEEDBACK WEEKS AGO, YOU MUST HAVE MISSED IT."
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.79 based on 167 reviews