Goodwin Barrett Reviews

Goodwin Barrett  5 star review on 12th January 2020
James Edgar
Goodwin Barrett  5 star review on 13th November 2018
Graham Black
Got a phone call from Goodwin and Barrett asked if I thought I had a claim I said yes they took it on and the next thing was I got a cheque for £1900 just for answering my phone they did everything and I still have a claim on going so I am very happy with Goodwin and Barrett
Very helpful all the way and explained the process and keeping us informed brill experience
I contacted Goodwin Barrett by responding to an ad online and I am so glad I did. From the very first conversation I was put at ease by the friendly staff. The way they handled my claim was very professional and they kept me informed by letter and phone calls at regular intervals. It did not take long before I had received compensation for a mis sold investment that I would not have known about if I had not responded to that ad. I am very grateful to them for making it so easy and so quick. Thank you so much.
i wouldnt have known that that there was a compensation claim if it hadnt been for goodwin barret . it took four weeks completed. very pleased with the outcome.
They were very efficient, courteous and easy to talk to on the phone. They made the claim easy and understanding using lehmans terms. I appreciate what they have done and I thoroughly recommend them 5 star company.
Goodwin@ Barrett are amazing rang them few short questions,
they kept me up to date, within few weeks fantastic news came really shocked what amount of money i was getting back, great big thank you to all the team well done.
Fantastic service. Very professional from start to finish. Definitely recommended Goodwin Barrett
Easy to deal with and hassle free. I had a successful claim for a mis sold investment. I would recommend them to anyone.
I cannot praise Goodwin and Barrett enough, the service was excellent from start to finish. Every member of staff I interacted with was polite, friendly and professional. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Excellent professional service. They sorted our claim quickly and efficiently
Not happy .in fact very sad. This is due to adding cavets at the end of transaction. It went astray along the way. Mistakes happen i see that? To end this bad taste i suggest a good will gesture of a 25 pound MAS gift voucher. This will indicate that you do care and my wife and i look forward in dealing with you again .
Very grateful to have received a nice amount against an investment claim with Halifax. We did not think it was to be worthwhile but obviously it has been quite successful. Thank you Goodwin Barrett for the work you have done. Much appreciated. WD & EJ Mitchell
I contacted Goodwin Barrett about an investment I had taken out in the late 1990s.I did not have any paperwork and was a bit vague about the dates. However Goodwin Barrett did all the work for me and kept me informed all the time about the progress of my claim. After 2 months I have now received a payment and an apology from the bank in question, that I had been badly advised at the time of my investment. The service I received was top class and I could not speak high enough of them.
My wife and I contacted Goodwin Barrett in connection with 3 investments we made with our bank in 1998-99. We did not have any paperwork but remembered the amount we invested at the time. From that moment onwards this company took on our case and within 2 months we had received a payment of over £7000 from our bank who admitted poor advice was given to us. We were kept informed at all times by this company what was going on and we cannot fault either their service or communication and were delighted with the outcome.
I had no idea that I could claim for Mis-Investment advice I received from my bank ( Lloyds ) which was around 10 years + till I contacted Goodwin Barrett. Literally, Goodwin Barrett did all the work which was hassle and stress free for me. I received a healthy amount of money (£ 1000's) as compensation from my bank within a couple of months or so which was a huge welcome surprise.I would definitely recommend them should you have been in a similar situation as me. Thank you for all your help Goodwin Barrett.
I contacted Goodwin Barrett in September with very vague memories of an investment over 20 years ago. I had no details at all, not even the year. They were very good, very proffessional and very friendly. They asked some questions, gave me some advice and by December had settled my case against Lloyds bank leaving me £2000 better off. They were a pleasure to deal with and I would highly recommend them. Thank you very much Goodwin Barrett
I invested about 20 years go . There were no records of the account no, exact amount invested and any other investment details.
This company contacted Halifax with this vague information and managed to recover more than £8,000.
At every stage they kept us updated with the progress.
Customer service is 100% , very pleasant , which is superb as l am a disabled pensioner and being treated with respect , 40% is the norm for company’s when it comes to cost
Kept well informed about my claim. Very good service, would recommend Goodwin & Barrett
Keep well informed, very happy with the service.
Would recommend this company.
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.84 based on 545 reviews