Goodwin Barrett Reviews

Goodwin Barrett  5 star review on 12th January 2020
James Edgar
Goodwin Barrett  5 star review on 13th November 2018
Graham Black
Customer service is 100% , very pleasant , which is superb as l am a disabled pensioner and being treated with respect , 40% is the norm for company’s when it comes to cost
Kept well informed about my claim. Very good service, would recommend Goodwin & Barrett
We had a sum of £15,000 to invest. We approached Lloyds Bank for advice. Following this an appointment was arranged with a financial advisor to visit our home. We were advised to invest in two Stocks & Shares ISAs. Unfortunately, we lost a substantial amount of money. We had always regretted this and felt we were ill advised due to our circumstances at the time. On seeing a Goodwin Barrett advertisement by chance in a national free paper we decided to try and follow this up. From the outset Goodwin Barrett have always dealt with us very professionally. At all times their staff were very polite and helpful. Everything handled by phone, followed immediately with an e-mail confirming our discussion. We would thoroughly recommend Goodwin Barrett.

We would like to say thank you very much Goodwin Barrett, we are very happy with the outcome.
Highly satisfied with service. I got back over £3000 . I had no idea I was due this money, but following a call to Goodwin Barrett they did everything with only a short conversation with myself. Fast efficient and friendly.
We are very happy with our payout Goodwin Barrett did it
All for us could not have done it ourselves.
With their professional and expert knowledge, Goodwin Barrett recovered over £4000 for us which was wonderful! They are friendly and explain everything about the process in clear, concise terms and kept us advised regularly. We couldn't be happier!!
I was really pleased with the service and advice I received. It always felt as if I was talking to a trusted best friend who was doing everything they could to help me. I got £1,106.78 back fom Halifax that I'd just written off years ago.
I was very pleased with the service from Goodwin Barrett
for a mis-sold Investment claim from the start to finish they was very quick and helpful.
Having come across the Goodwin Barrett advert regarding mis sold investments I made an application so that they could deal with the Halifax on my behalf. The process was quick and efficient, especially as I had given them minimal details of my previous investment. I was astounded by the amount they secured for me and although they took a percentage it was money well spent as I doubt I would have had a payout had I acted alone.
I confirm that after speaking with Goodwin Barrett I realized that I had been ill advised and miss sold an investment with Lloyds Bank and that is happened at difficult time of my life when I was a mature student raising three young children. Thank you so much for handling the claim so efficiently.
Highly satisfied.
Edwards helped me with my claim, there was no problem at all. I highly recommend edwardstones00 @ gmail. com
I'm very happy writing this review.
Very happy with the service provided from initial contact with friendly, helpful customer service staff through to a successful resolution in gaining a substantial refund for mis-sold investment.
Would have been unable to undertake this procedure adequately by myself and therefore consider Goodwin Barrett's fee reasonable.
I took out a stocks and shares investment 20 years ago, and lost a third before cashing it in. I didn't think I would be able to claim but Goodwin Barrett took it on and I received a very satisfactory result. I was updated on a regular basis with the progress being made, which was good
Goodwin Barretts dealt with my mis sold investment stocks and shares ISA with the Lloyds group. Everything was handled over the phone and they updated the case via emails. A very professional handling of my claim and they were always available for further advice if needed. Thank you Goodwin Barretts
Great advice and efficient service helped me to recover money that I thought I had lost forever quickly and without any hassle.
I never thought I had a case or was entitled to claim until I spoke to Goodwin Barrett.
Excellent service during the pandemic Goodwin Barrett service was tip top keeping us updated with our claim achieving a successful return of funds which we were not able to do ourselves, I would advise anyone to use their services when making financial claims
Absolutely brilliant service got a pay out wouldn't have got one without him, So easy to use, kept me informed all the way, if you want to claim I would recommend edwardstones00 @ gmail . com without a doubt, even in these troubled times he didn't give up and I got my money back.
Professional and efficient, Goodwin Barrett did all the hard work and secured me a payout I didn’t know I could get. Thank you.
I have just received a cheque for a mid sold investment I admit to being sceptical about it working but so glad the advisors said to let them continue with the claim
It took about 11months to be resolved after being turned down at the first stage, but through the persistence of the advisors I received a refund that exceeded my expectations
I would advise and recommend this firm to act for you

Hilary
Goodwin Barrett handled my claim swiftly and professionally. They kept me updated on a regular basis and their staff were very polite and helpful. I wasn't sure if I had a claim but they took all the information and followed the claim through to resolution.
So it's definitely worth contacting them , as you've nothing to lose!
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.84 based on 533 reviews