Goodwin Barrett Reviews

Goodwin Barrett  5 star review on 12th January 2020
James Edgar
Goodwin Barrett  5 star review on 13th November 2018
Graham Black
I found them to be very helpful and sympathetic towards my possible claim. There were in constant contact with updated to what they had found and the many question they asked to go forward.
I cannot that thank Chloe and all the staff enough for all there effort through out this time, and would recommended them.
I had no paperwork and a vague recollection of the investment bit Goodwin Barrat sorted it all out for me. I didnt have to do anything. I recieved a refund which was better than I thought. I'm aware I could have done it myself but I doubt I would have known where to start and as I didnt expect too much of a refund, I doubt I would have got round to it.
Thank you Goodwin Barrett for your help very much appreciated in my claim very happy with the service and the out come
Brilliant easy, quick and helpful service. I really didn’t expect to get anything back as I only had vague details and no paperwork but Goodwin and Barrett got back £5000.00 within 8 weeks so I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
I would like to thank Goodwin Barrett for claiming £896.04 from Lloyds TSB for miss selling an investment. The whole process took just a few weeks and I was impressed with the company and the solicitors who spoke with me. They were prompt in returning my first phone call and kept me informed by telephone of the progress of my claim. Emails can sometimes be very impersonal but,Goodwin Barrett provide a personal touch even when in the midst of a pandemic.
Got Goodwin Barrett to look into my claim of missold investments, left them to it. Bank contacted me and just referred them back to GW. Today yippee they have won my claim. Chuffed Chuffed Chuffed. Thank you to all the really helpful staff at Goodwill Barrett.
We had a second claim that Goodwin Barrett sorted for us without any hassle.The staff are always very helpful. Couldn’t fault them
A helpful,friendly service.No hard customer sales pitch.Acheived a good result.Very professional and would not hesitate to recommend.
Very simple process from the initial enquiry to the final success of our claim. Everyone was courteous, helpful and considering we had no records of our investment we are very happy with the service given and the final outcome. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone in the same position.
I was very happy with the advise I received for a mis sold ISA with Halifax. I would not have pursued a claim, happy with the outcome. I would definitely recommend Goodwin Barrett to anyone.
Excellent service. Goodwin Barrett dealt with my claim very professionally and kept me up to date at every stage. I would certainly recommend Goodwin Barrett
I contacted Goodwin Barrett about an investment I made in1998. I was updated regularly on the claim. I received an apology and payment from the bank as I had been badly advised. Throughout the process the service was excellent and I cannot speak too highly of them. Thank you.
Goodwin Barrett helped me claim £2832.76 from Halifax for a mis-sold investment claim. The staff I dealt with were friendly and knowledgeable and the no win no fee they offered was attractive. The whole procedure was dealt with efficiently and I'd have never bothered to claim if I hadn't had them helping me. I'd recommend them.
Goodwin Barrett's were successful in our claim against a high street bank, despite the misselling being nearly 20 years ago and our lack of paperwork. The process was extremely straightforward and we were treated professionally and informed throughout. We were delighted to receive over £3000 before costs and have no doubt that we would not have been awarded this money had we pursued the claim ourselves.
Thank you Goodwin Barrett for fulfilling your promise swiftly and efficiently.
Got a phone call from Goodwin and Barrett asked if I thought I had a claim I said yes they took it on and the next thing was I got a cheque for £1900 just for answering my phone they did everything and I still have a claim on going so I am very happy with Goodwin and Barrett
Very helpful all the way and explained the process and keeping us informed brill experience
I contacted Goodwin Barrett by responding to an ad online and I am so glad I did. From the very first conversation I was put at ease by the friendly staff. The way they handled my claim was very professional and they kept me informed by letter and phone calls at regular intervals. It did not take long before I had received compensation for a mis sold investment that I would not have known about if I had not responded to that ad. I am very grateful to them for making it so easy and so quick. Thank you so much.
They were very efficient, courteous and easy to talk to on the phone. They made the claim easy and understanding using lehmans terms. I appreciate what they have done and I thoroughly recommend them 5 star company.
Goodwin@ Barrett are amazing rang them few short questions,
they kept me up to date, within few weeks fantastic news came really shocked what amount of money i was getting back, great big thank you to all the team well done.
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.83 based on 561 reviews