Goodwin Barrett Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read Goodwin Barrett  Reviews

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy
very happy with the service i received they were friendly quick and
efficient thank you Goodwin Barrett
We found Goodwin Barrett extremely efficient, from start to finish, in our recent endeavour to claim on investment plans that we'd held with our bank from a few years ago. Thank you. We've also posted on your Facebook page.
Keith & Janet Burston
I would like to thank the staff who dealt with my claim and the way they kept me informed throughout the whole procedure of my claim. Thanks👍
I had no idea that I could claim and had long forgotten about my ISA, although I knew that I had lost money. Saw Goodwin Barrett's advert, contacted them, and within a few weeks had received £4,600. Had to pay the fees but still ended up with more than I expected. The company are quick and efficient, keeping you informed at every step and It costs you nothing to try!!
A tentative initial enquiry was resolved promptly and efficiently by Goodwin Barrett less than 2 months after contacting them.
Easy to use, they kept me informed at all times of any updates and received I payment for compensation accordingly.
Their Terms & Conditions were explained to me and I am fully satisfied with the service given.
I would recommend them to anyone who has a financial query.
Took a chance on seeing if I was owed anything back for an old investment with Barclays. How glad am I that I took the time to contact Goodwin Barrett. I received just under £4000, Yipee. Money that I was never expecting to receive so very very happy. Please do it, it's so easy. My case was submitted with a week of contacting Goodwin Barrett, no hasstle, very professional, Happy Days. Gordon G
Helpful and professional company. I got a refund of £4170 (excluding fees) in a matter of months and they chased up the bank when slow to release the cheque. Money I wouldn't have hoped to get myself.
Absolutely brilliant got a pay out wouldn't have got one without them, So easy to use, kept me informed all the way, if you want to claim would recommend goodwin barrett without a doubt, even In these troubled times Didn’t give up
Goodwin Barrett acted professionally and friendly throughout, no hassle whilst securing a very welcome refund for me. Extremely delighted with the outcome and highly recommend their services.
It was nice to speak to a friendly, professional person instead of a machine!!
A professional company. Without their help I would be a lot worse off. Highly recommended.
Goodwin Barrett provided a prompt and professional service which without their support I would be a lot worse off.
They were unable to help with my original inquiry but identified another account which resulted in me receiving compensation.
Though commission appears steep without them I would have received nothing! I am very grateful for their support.
What started as a tentative enquiry has proved extremely beneficial.
Very good company won us our claim would highly recommend them
From start to finish the whole claims procedure was dealt with quickly and professionally which resulted in a speedy and larger than expected recovery. What a great team! I am sure that I would not have been able to reach a comparable settlement if I had tried to claim on my own.
The fee charged was large but totally worth every pound|
Well done Goodwin Barrett.
Despite our missold investments in stocks and shares (with St James Place) dating as far as 2007, Goodwin Barrett took on a joint claim on behalf of my partner and me. Gratefully, the team handled it beautifully. Alas, the CV-19 pandemic occurred during our claim, which if anything, made Goodwin Barrett more determined to pursue a favourable outcome and hold the wealth management company to account.

Monthly updates were sent by the Goodwin Barrett team without fail, which kept us abreast of any developments, no matter how minor. Paperwork was sent and received swiftly and efficiently, and it’s the small things like enclosing a prepaid envelope with every letter of correspondence requiring action, which added to their professionalism. Every time we made contact, it was promptly followed up with a phone call back from a helpful, honest and GDPR-aware representative.

Thousands of pounds in personal savings lost in stocks and shares notwithstanding, we are thrilled to relay that Goodwin Barrett recouped every penny plus a sizable amount in interest and compensation. Thanks to Goodwin Barrett, one of our biggest life regrets has now been rectified, more than rectified in fact: financially, we have both been given a second chance, which is priceless.
What a really professional way to deal with claims from start to finish .I was kept informed every step of the way of the progress , what to expect from the bank I was claiming from . The refund came within the timescale .The best of customer service , well done .
Whilst commission and VAT amount to 48% of retrieved funds I still appreciated the service providing me with cash I would not otherwise have received without the company's assistance.
Very happy with the service From Goodwin Barrett, they kept me informed all the way through the process.
Great service, quick, efficient, friendly and professional. I was sceptical at first but they got over £400 for me from Scottish Widows that I would not have had without their help. I definitely recommend them to anybody who may have doubts about some earlier investments.
Goodwin Barrett  5 star review on 6th July 2020
excellent service clear communication and explanation
Excellent company who got me money back on a mis-sold investment 20+years ago. First class service. Alf Gilzean
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.84 based on 461 reviews