Goodwin Barrett Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read Goodwin Barrett  Reviews

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy
Put in a claim in May all systems go at the start then left in the dark until I asked what was happening. Eventually told by a girl who was most likely the office junior who had her script at the ready "I'm sorry" over and over but that's the decision not to carry on with your claim. I'm sure we had been miss sold by the Halifax as we are not people to take risks with our hard earned cash and we had lost out. To day I am disappointed is an understatement. Thanks for nothing Goodwin Barratt.
I have just settled my claim through Goodwin Barrett and I am extremely happy with their service. Everything was done as they said and made it very easy for me to follow. Everyone I spoke to on phone was helpful and pleasant . I would certainly recommend them to my friends Laura Strachan
Unpleasant cold-caller. Lied through back teeth regarding source of our number which is only used occasionally and usually then only to receive faxes. Just happened to have fax off when got call claiming we had given them our details!!!! No.
Beware, I contacted these people following a tv advert. They were prompt In making initial contact and after a further conversation was led to believe "We have a very good case here! "
It was reviewed by Lloyds , who promptly time barred it! End of story!! Towel thrown in by Goodwin Barret. Goodbye!!
In response to your E-mail, you have never recovered money for me or helped me therefore I nrate you as very poor indeed. J Rhodes
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.84 based on 461 reviews