Goodwin Barrett Reviews

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy

Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Very Easy
"I have just settled my claim through Goodwin Barrett and I am extremely happy with their service. Everything was done as they said and made it very easy for me to follow. Everyone I spoke to on phone was helpful and pleasant . I would certainly recommend them to my friends Laura Strachan"
"Unpleasant cold-caller. Lied through back teeth regarding source of our number which is only used occasionally and usually then only to receive faxes. Just happened to have fax off when got call claiming we had given them our details!!!! No."
"Beware, I contacted these people following a tv advert. They were prompt In making initial contact and after a further conversation was led to believe "We have a very good case here! " It was reviewed by Lloyds , who promptly time barred it! End of story!! Towel thrown in by Goodwin Barret. Goodbye!!"
"In response to your E-mail, you have never recovered money for me or helped me therefore I nrate you as very poor indeed. J Rhodes"
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.82 based on 307 reviews