Goodwin Barrett Reviews

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy

Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Very Easy
"S.Brown Heard ad on radio and tel. Goodwin Barrett who returned my call immediately, after discussing my case in detail they managed to negotiate a settlement and I received the sum soon after. Would recommend this company if you have any doubts about taking your claim further."
"Goodwin Barrett have been very helpful and professional with regard to all aspects of my claim. I recommend them to anyone considering making a mis-sold investment claim."
"I was telephoned some months ago and, after an exploratory discussion, decided to use the service. I had already complained some years ago to my bank and been fobbed off and so I am extremely pleased with this success. This is a result I would not have achieved on my own and so the fee is well-earned.. The service was professional & efficient and I am very pleased I was contacted."
"My sister recommended Goodwin Barrett to me as she had a successful claim with them. I didn't think I would have a claim but from the first phone call I was assured that there would be a positive outcome. The team worked hard on my behalf, were helpful and answered any queries and dealt with matters in a professional way. I received a refund for my missold investment quite quickly and was satisfied that I had been treated fairly. I would recommend this company."
"Goodwin Barrett handled my claim with Halifax Bank for mis-sold investment. They handled the claim well from sign up to successful payout. Was well informed through every stage. I will be using them for further claims and have given friends and family there contact details."
"I can't recall how I was contacted by Goodwin Barrett but it was a useful introduction. I had already cashed-in an investment with St James Place that I wasn't happy about in terms of performance and the sector that they had advised to invest in - the return over seven years had been virtualy zero. Goodwin Barrett took it on and got me what represented an approximate 31% return, amounting to an annualised rate of about 3.8% - still better than having left it in the bank. The 40% fee was a bit of a shock, but where would I have got by trying to get recompense on my own? Nowhere, I think. Well done!"
"I heard a radio add from Goodwin Barrett regarding being mis-sold an investment. I had totally forgot about one I had way back in 2007 so thought I would give them a call. They charge 40% plus vat which is a lot, however; I have known friends who have tried to claim themselves only for the bank to drag things on for months and tie them up with lots of jargon, finally resulting in a zero claim. For me it was a no brainer, GB did all the work and if the claim was zero I didn't lose anything. It wasn't, I was very happy with the amount they got back for me and all within a couple of months from start to finish. I was also impressed with their professionalism along with no pressure regarding progressing with the claim. I would highly recommend them."
"A very good service, professional and reliable."
"Goodwin Barrett were helpful, professional and followed up questions. A good service."
"Very happy with the help I received from Goodwin Barrett. They kept me up to date all the way to the end of my claim"
"I was very pleased with the out come of my claim and how efficient and helpful Goodwin Barrett"s customer service was"
"Goodwin Barrett called us out of the blue and a few phone calls and a half hour home visit is all it took for them to recover monies lost from investments made years ago which my husband and I never thought would be recoverable. An excellent service throughout from friendly and professional staff with regular updates until our claim was settled within months."
"my investments were investigated and although I could not make a claim, they have fully looked into the matter, and kept in contact throughout the process."
"Goodwin Barrett were professional, friendly and always happy to help answer questions. They dealt with our claim successfully."
"Mr J T Urmston Kept us up to date at all times with emails and phone calls Tried there very best but to no avail over a year period Many thanks"
"The firm has secure me a refund from an investment I made some years ago. Whilst the refund has been agreed it has not yet been received. This time (Goodwin Barrett have acted for us before) their admin has left a little to be desired to say the least but , ultimately, they have done what they promised to do"
"I would like to thank Goodwin & Barret for there professional & reliable work they have done for me, & I would highly recommend them to any body thinking of making a clam, thanks Tony."
"Would definitely recommend this Company as they were very professional and dedicated. to ensuring a good outcome. We were kept updated through whole process and received a generous cheque this week in time for Christmas. Was quite sceptical as our case was a mis sold investment 20 years ago. So delighted with the result Goodwin Barret achieved on our behalf. Thank you very much."
"Goodwin Barrett have been helpful, courteous and professional throughout the claim process. I couldn't be happier with the service and after my investment being mis-sold to me over 18 years ago, I am also happy with the result. Thank you."
"Goodwin Barrett provided a professional and helpful service. All this resulted in them recovering me £3365.40."
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.82 based on 307 reviews