Goodwin Barrett Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Goodwin Barrett

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"I heard a radio add from Goodwin Barrett regarding being mis-sold an investment. I had totally forgot about one I had way back in 2007 so thought I would give them a call. They charge 40% plus vat which is a lot, however; I have known friends who have tried to claim themselves only for the bank to drag things on for months and tie them up with lots of jargon, finally resulting in a zero claim. For me it was a no brainer, GB did all the work and if the claim was zero I didn't lose anything. It wasn't, I was very happy with the amount they got back for me and all within a couple of months from start to finish. I was also impressed with their professionalism along with no pressure regarding progressing with the claim. I would highly recommend them."
"A very good service, professional and reliable."
"Goodwin Barrett were helpful, professional and followed up questions. A good service."
"Very happy with the help I received from Goodwin Barrett. They kept me up to date all the way to the end of my claim"
"I was very pleased with the out come of my claim and how efficient and helpful Goodwin Barrett"s customer service was"
"Goodwin Barrett called us out of the blue and a few phone calls and a half hour home visit is all it took for them to recover monies lost from investments made years ago which my husband and I never thought would be recoverable. An excellent service throughout from friendly and professional staff with regular updates until our claim was settled within months."
"my investments were investigated and although I could not make a claim, they have fully looked into the matter, and kept in contact throughout the process."
"Goodwin Barrett were professional, friendly and always happy to help answer questions. They dealt with our claim successfully."
"Mr J T Urmston Kept us up to date at all times with emails and phone calls Tried there very best but to no avail over a year period Many thanks"
"The firm has secure me a refund from an investment I made some years ago. Whilst the refund has been agreed it has not yet been received. This time (Goodwin Barrett have acted for us before) their admin has left a little to be desired to say the least but , ultimately, they have done what they promised to do"
"I would like to thank Goodwin & Barret for there professional & reliable work they have done for me, & I would highly recommend them to any body thinking of making a clam, thanks Tony."
"Would definitely recommend this Company as they were very professional and dedicated. to ensuring a good outcome. We were kept updated through whole process and received a generous cheque this week in time for Christmas. Was quite sceptical as our case was a mis sold investment 20 years ago. So delighted with the result Goodwin Barret achieved on our behalf. Thank you very much."
"Goodwin Barrett have been helpful, courteous and professional throughout the claim process. I couldn't be happier with the service and after my investment being mis-sold to me over 18 years ago, I am also happy with the result. Thank you."
"Goodwin Barrett provided a professional and helpful service. All this resulted in them recovering me £3365.40."
"I was contacted by phone and as there was no charge up front I decided to allow Goodwin Barrett to make a claim for mis-sold investment. They were very helpful and efficient is making a successful claim which resulted in a payout of £9642.87. Thank you Goodwin Barrett."
"Goodwin barrett"
"Your system of contacts works fine and the follow up from the Halifax was excellent. My only criticism is your 36% " fee "."
"Quick and efficient."
"Fast, efficient no nonsense service."
"When we saw the advert for Goodwin Barrett, and their success stories we were very sceptical about it, but after a phone call and chat to them, we decided to go ahead with the claim, they kept in touch with us all the way through the process, letting us know how things we progressing. This took about 8 weeks, and we were very shocked when a nice big cheque came through the post, far more than we could have possibly imagined. We could not have done this without their help."
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.81 based on 250 reviews