Goodwin Barrett Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read Goodwin Barrett  Reviews

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy
Very good and efficient service. Something I could not have achieved on my own.
Gave me a bit of a boost
Good it's good good good
A very professional service.
This company are friendly helpful and offer excellent customer service. Everything is handled over the telephone and everything was clearly explained in plain English and no fancy terms. Even dealing with my bank was handled by Goodwin Barrett who I felt understood my worries and concerns. Very quick service and even when I received the offer of money back Goodwin Barrett were there every step of the way. Would defiantly recommend this company. Fees were higher than I expected for the small amount I recovered but on the whole worth the money.
Thorough, professional service, keeping you informed on a regular basis.
thanks to Goodwin Barrett first class service from start to the end plus we got back £2700 what a result thanks again
S.Brown Heard ad on radio and tel. Goodwin Barrett who returned
my call immediately, after discussing my case in detail they managed to
negotiate a settlement and I received the sum soon after. Would recommend this company if you have any doubts about taking your claim further.
Goodwin Barrett have been very helpful and professional with regard to all aspects of my claim. I recommend them to anyone considering making a mis-sold investment claim.
I was telephoned some months ago and, after an exploratory discussion, decided to use the service. I had already complained some years ago to my bank and been fobbed off and so I am extremely pleased with this success. This is a result I would not have achieved on my own and so the fee is well-earned.. The service was professional & efficient and I am very pleased I was contacted.
My sister recommended Goodwin Barrett to me as she had a successful claim with them. I didn't think I would have a claim but from the first phone call I was assured that there would be a positive outcome. The team worked hard on my behalf, were helpful and answered any queries and dealt with matters in a professional way. I received a refund for my missold investment quite quickly and was satisfied that I had been treated fairly. I would recommend this company.
Goodwin Barrett handled my claim with Halifax Bank for mis-sold investment.
They handled the claim well from sign up to successful payout. Was well informed through every stage.
I will be using them for further claims and have given friends and family there contact details.
I can't recall how I was contacted by Goodwin Barrett but it was a useful introduction.
I had already cashed-in an investment with St James Place that I wasn't happy about in terms of performance and the sector that they had advised to invest in - the return over seven years had been virtualy zero.
Goodwin Barrett took it on and got me what represented an approximate 31% return, amounting to an annualised rate of about 3.8% - still better than having left it in the bank.
The 40% fee was a bit of a shock, but where would I have got by trying to get recompense on my own? Nowhere, I think.
Well done!
I heard a radio add from Goodwin Barrett regarding being mis-sold an investment. I had totally forgot about one I had way back in 2007 so thought I would give them a call. They charge 40% plus vat which is a lot, however; I have known friends who have tried to claim themselves only for the bank to drag things on for months and tie them up with lots of jargon, finally resulting in a zero claim. For me it was a no brainer, GB did all the work and if the claim was zero I didn't lose anything. It wasn't, I was very happy with the amount they got back for me and all within a couple of months from start to finish. I was also impressed with their professionalism along with no pressure regarding progressing with the claim. I would highly recommend them.
A very good service, professional and reliable.
Goodwin Barrett were helpful, professional and followed up questions. A good service.
Very happy with the help I received from Goodwin Barrett. They kept me up to date all the way to the end of my claim
I was very pleased with the out come of my claim and how efficient and helpful Goodwin Barrett"s customer service was
Goodwin Barrett called us out of the blue and a few phone calls and a half hour home visit is all it took for them to recover monies lost from investments made years ago which my husband and I never thought would be recoverable. An excellent service throughout from friendly and professional staff with regular updates until our claim was settled within months.
my investments were investigated and although I could not make a claim, they have fully looked into the matter, and kept in contact throughout the process.
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.84 based on 461 reviews