Goodwin Barrett Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Goodwin Barrett

How would you rate Goodwin Barrett ?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Having been 'signed up last December 14th ,received a letter stating 'we'll be in touch' on 22nd December - since then Nothing. Rang today, February 16th 2018, girl very off hand, asked me twice what I was calling about then told me they would ring back in 48 hours -- SERVICE ???? I don't think so would not recommend to anyone. If I could give no stars that's what they would get !"
"I was contacted by phone and as there was no charge up front I decided to allow Goodwin Barrett to make a claim for mis-sold investment. They were very helpful and efficient is making a successful claim which resulted in a payout of £9642.87. Thank you Goodwin Barrett."
Ravi Chokshi
"Goodwin barrett"
Mrs Emily Knight
Verified Reviewer
"I contacted Goodwin Barrett after they called me suggesting i may have been mis-sold an investment. At first i was a little dubious but i was reassured there was nothing to pay upfront so i thought why not take a chance. I was then put through to a claims adviser named Steve who was nothing but professional in his approach. He took some details from me and contacted Halifax bank whilst i was on the line. After getting all the details he needed about my investments he said i had a strong case. I duly signed the paperwork and was then called by another claims adviser who went into some more details about the money i lost. Goodwin Barrett then contacted me to say they had heard back from the bank that my case was being looked into. It was only 1 week later that i got a call from Goodwin Barrett to say my claim had been successful. I got a payment of £15,000. I was absolutely delighted as you can imagine. I cannot stress how professional this firm is and I would certainly recommend."
"Thoroughly professional and knowledgeable. Even though it turns out I had no claim, Mark spent time to talk to me and explain exactly why. Recommended without hesitation."
Tony Wilkinson
Unverified Reviewer
"They helped me claim £26,000 back from being mis sold an investment. They dealt with my claim very quickly and where polite throughout. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has been unhappy over an investment."
Julian Holliday
Verified Reviewer
"Unpleasant cold-caller. Lied through back teeth regarding source of our number which is only used occasionally and usually then only to receive faxes. Just happened to have fax off when got call claiming we had given them our details!!!! No."
"I contacted Goodwin Barrett in 2014 and was amazed and delighted at the rapid and excellent service I received. After six years of despair I got a substantial repayment from the Bank which means I can enjoy my Retirement again, and I am looking forward to going on a Cruise soon. My first holiday in seven years, thanks to you! Pat"
"Beware, I contacted these people following a tv advert. They were prompt In making initial contact and after a further conversation was led to believe "We have a very good case here! " It was reviewed by Lloyds , who promptly time barred it! End of story!! Towel thrown in by Goodwin Barret. Goodbye!!"
"Started out OK but had no feed back had to chase company myself with phone calls only when claim was settled I received calls saying payment was settled and await there large fee and vat on top not good customer service would not reccomend."
"I found the people and service very helpful and was delighted with the out come and would certainly recommend them to family and friends Yours Mrs B Hugman"
"Very good."
"Excellent service from stat to to finish in a timely manner, special thanks to Paul for friendly and professional help all completed in a few quick calls and email updates keeping me informed throughout."
Brian David
Verified Buyer
"After my first contact with goodwin barrett via a email I was most surprised how polite and helpful they were via phone calls and letters i received. a 1st class service Thank you goodwin barrett"
"Fantastic service would recommend to all my friends very easy to do with a great result well done Goodwin barrett"
Vreehusspati
Verified Buyer
"Thank you Goodwin Barrett for helping us with our claim,we were over the moon when we received our compensation and we will certainly tell our friends and family,we were very surprised on how quick you dealt with things and we are delighted with the results."
Norman Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"Very professional. Persisted and achieved in the face of a difficult to deal with building society financial advisor. A great result which I could not have achieved by myself"
"We had very little details of our lost investment, it was years earlier and had no paperwork, just the banks name, year and some memories of our circumstances at the time of the investment. It was a simple procedure, a few phone calls and a signature and within weeks our claim and the compensation was paid out.It was a happy and emotional time for us after years of thinking that the bank had let us down and there was nothing we could do. I'm so glad I saw your advertisement and made that call."
"A good company to sort out your claims no hassle and just get it sorted really."
"Your system of contacts works fine and the follow up from the Halifax was excellent. My only criticism is your 36% " fee "."
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.66 based on 94 reviews