Goodwin Barrett Reviews

refunds process
Very Easy
Read Goodwin Barrett  Reviews

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy
Our investment was from several years ago, Goodwin Barrett successfully claimed back money we had lost. Their service was very professional and friendly, they kept us up to date every step of the way. Would highly recommend.
Goodwin Barrett helped to get money back on a Lloyd's Investment that I had 21 years ago , I didn't give them a lot to go on but within 1 phone call to Lloyd's Scottish Widow's that had all the information they needed for my claim . It was so easy and their term kept me informed every step of the way , Goodwin Barrett are wonderful , got my claim settlement with in 8 weeks , cannot thank them enough . Margaret Collymore , Birmingham
My whole experience was positive and I was kept up to date at all times during the process. I was very pleased with the swift outcome.
I am delighted with the service Goodwin Barrett provided. The professionalism, efficiency and result was first class. I can not thank them enough. Would definitely recommend.
thanks to Goodwin Barrett first class service from start to the end plus we got back £2700 what a result thanks again
I am extremely happy with the service I’ve had from Goodwin an Barrett. I received over £3,000 which made up for the short payout from the Natwest Thank you The star rating will not react but I would give it a 5 star
We were miss sold unit trusts back in 2000. Goodwin Barrett have been instrumental in securing compensation that we have recently been offered and their input and advice has been invaluable throughout the process.
Contacted Goodwin Barrett after hearing advert on Classic FM. Service was professional and efficient which resulted in payment for mis-sold investment about 9 weeks from my initial phone call.
I contacted Goodwin Barrett about an investment I took out 10 years ago, I could not remember the policy number or exact details, Goodwin Barrett took my details and contacted the bank on my behalf and the Bank upheld my complaint and paid all the money I lost for the mis-sold investment-amazing and professional service by Goodwin Barrett. Thank you
Put in a claim in May all systems go at the start then left in the dark until I asked what was happening. Eventually told by a girl who was most likely the office junior who had her script at the ready "I'm sorry" over and over but that's the decision not to carry on with your claim. I'm sure we had been miss sold by the Halifax as we are not people to take risks with our hard earned cash and we had lost out. To day I am disappointed is an understatement. Thanks for nothing Goodwin Barratt.
We had more or less forgotten about our investment, which had performed badly several years ago. However, we contacted Goodwin Barrett and are very glad we did! Their service is professional, friendly, informative and prompt. They kept us fully informed throughout the process. We received a substantial award and were happy to pay the fees incurred as this was money we thought had long gone. Would thoroughly recommend Goodwin Barrett.
Great customer service, very quick and a successful claim on an investment from over 15 years ago. Thank you to all concerned at Goodwin Barrett.
I've been very impressed with the service provided by Goodwin Barrett, they have been thoroughly professional throughout the process and have kept me updated in a friendly manner. I had not kept any paperwork from the investment which was over 10 years ago, but this did not affect the claim which was successful and feel very happy with their service thank you.
I've been delighted with the service provided by Goodwin Barrett in my claim for compensation for miss-sold investments by Lloyds Bank. The service by Goodwin Barrett was second to none. I'd not kept any paper work of my Unit Trusts and was not quite sure of the exact year. Goodwin Barratt found all the details so quickly and dealt with everything. Not only did I benefit from the compensation I received but my confidence was restored. Instead of feeling a bit silly for making a bad investment I was reassured that I'd just been mislead. Thank you.
Everything was better than I expected from the way the phone was answered (quickly and competently) to the courier service and the actual advice I received. People were friendly and, I thought, genuinely interested in my case.
I had what I thought was a mi-sold investment with Lloyds Bank back in the late 1990s that spanned almost 10 years but did not think I would get anywhere claiming since it was such a long time ago. I heard about Goodwin Barrett on the radio and decided to contact them. Goodwin Barrett informed me that I had a good case for a claim. I went ahead with their help and was successful in claiming back a substantial sum. Goodwin Barrett was very professional in their approach through the process, I would definitely recommend their service.
My wife and I were on holiday 9 weeks ago when we heard the Goodwin Barrett advert on the car radio. When we got home I got in touch with them relating to money we had both invested in 2002. Thanks to the help from Goodwin Barrett we received our investment lost together with interest and compensation. Thank you Goodwin Barrett.
Listening to the Goodwin Barrett adverts on Classic FM Radio I wondered whether I had a valid claim to an investment made many years ago. After making a phone call and explaining the circumstances and Goodwin Barrett making their enquiries I received a little windfall which I was not really expecting. So it just shows what a quick phone call can do.
Heard the advert on Classic FM, contacted them and they submitted our claim. We waited less than Eight weeks before receiving a cheque for £14,552.31. Goodwin Barrett showed great empathy throughout, no hassle; great company to deal with; full written support to help in dealing with investment companies. Many thanks John&Pam
I just want to say I ask Goodwin Barrett to look into a mis sold investment my mum made with the Halifax some years ago, and within approximately 8 weeks the called me to say that the Halifax had agreed with the claim and were paying out £14,002.36 fantastic for my mum thank you too all at Goodwin Barrett who kept me informed at all times. Kind regards mr L Douglas St Albans
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.81 based on 338 reviews