Goodwin Barrett Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Goodwin Barrett

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Lloyds Bank agreed the 2 investments made in 1999 were ill advised and subsequently refunded a total of £8544. Most grateful to Goodwin Barrett for their initial cold call, friendly advice, prompt efficient handling of the claim and excellent result."
"Very professional company, good customer service, please with the why they handled my claim .Would recommend then to anyone very fair in their dealings with my claim excellent!"
"very pleased with the efficient way my claim was handled and the speed with which I received my compensation."
"I was very pleased with the out come of my claim and how efficient and helpful Goodwin Barrett"s customer service was"
"Brilliant service from start to finish"
"Absolutely fantastic service ... from start to finish I was kept informed of everything that was happening."
"Fantastic service from start to finish, I received over £6000 from a poor investment return back dated 15 years ago. I was updated and advised at every step of the process, and I would highly recommend using Goodwin Barret if you want an easy and hassle free service with a positive outcome."
"Very professional company and delt with my claim very quickly would recommend any body to use this company"
"Very good company,nice people and a fantastic result after 17 years !! I would strongly recommended using them. In any financial problems you have with past investments. Well Done Nigel Kershaw."
"I was cold called by GB in December, further conversations and a home visit, to sign paperwork, I requested GB to act on my behalf. GB advised each step to be taken and kept me informed as they progressed. Following contact from my bank, I agreed to their compensation offer and subsequently received payment end of February 2019. Thanks to GB professional approach to such matters."
"Who would have thought a simple text message in January would result in 6 times the money I was advised to invest, and lost, by a glib salesman back in 1998 being paid back to me. GoodWin Barrett, the clue is in the name and within 8 short weeks they have relieved my pain. Thank You sincerely GB. Saviour of the little man."
"Goodwin Barrett recently retrieved a substantial sum for me in connection with an investment I was badly advised to take out over 20 years ago.The process was handled excellently, I would advise anyone in a similar position to use this company,you have nothing to lose."
"I was mis-sold an investment almost 20 years ago and would highly recommend using Goodwin Barrett. They made the entire process extremely simple from the start and handled everything in a professional manner throughout. Everyone i dealt with at Goodwin Barrett were excellent and i was kept up-to-date with developments at all times. From my first call to Goodwin Barrett to the cheque arriving in the post, only took around 4 weeks. All in all i can't recommend their services highly enough."
"Goodwin Barrett called us out of the blue and a few phone calls and a half hour home visit is all it took for them to recover monies lost from investments made years ago which my husband and I never thought would be recoverable. An excellent service throughout from friendly and professional staff with regular updates until our claim was settled within months."
"I had a stocks and shares ISA which performed badly, so I closed it after a year with a loss. Heard the advert for Goodwin Barrett on radio, so gave them a call. Amazed at how quickly and efficiently they worked to secure a refund from my Bank, Very impressed with the service as I had written off my loss, yet they helped retrieve it amazingly quickly, Thank you so much"
"Thank you Goodwin and Barrett for helping me get some money back from an isa I invested in excellent service kept me informed with what was happening very helpful friendly staff would recommend their service ..."
"Goodwin Barrett are a fantastic helpful quick sorting it out . Fully recommend . Thank you ref cc/coco/60372"
"Goodwin Barrett . Are really helpful . Great service .... would definitely recommend them . Thank you ."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Would and have recommended them to others."
"We were contacted last March 2018 by Goodwin Barrett to see if we had a claim. We were at very cautious at first but some internet enquires convinced us of their authenticity. Having passed on some details we were seen by a very agreeable representative and duly signed the papers. Whilst the cost was very high we decided that if Goodwin Barrett hadn't contacted us we wouldn't have been aware we had any claim. After some procrastination by my original investors, in February this year 2019 we received compensation of £25,290.00. We would like to say we are very grateful for the service and kind attention we received throughout the process."
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.82 based on 218 reviews