Goodwin Barrett Reviews

refunds process
Very Easy
Read Goodwin Barrett  Reviews

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Very professional and generally excellent at keeping me informed as my claim progressed to a successful completion
We had no paperwork at all for miss sold investments and never really thought we would ever get anything back but after a phone call to Goodwin and Barrett they were able to get £15,000 back for us. It took a while but they kept us fully informed and we had nothing at all to do. Brilliant because this was money we never expected to get. MANY THANKS.
We were miss-sold two ISA’s, sometime ago, which lost a lot of money. We had no paper work or information on dates but contacted Goodwin Barrett anyway. They were able to find the necessary information and contact the bank concerned on our behalf and after nearly a year of delays by the bank Goodwin Barrett obtained us a compensation payment of over £8,000. Goodwin Barrett kept us informed on a regular basis during all this time with letters, emails and phone calls. They are efficient and provide great customer service. Thank you.
A very professional service.
you have been very helpfull from the beginning and I received refund which I thought I had lost. thanks to your team for keeping me fully informed from start to finish .
I never thought I would be able to obtain compensation for totally inappropriate investment advice given to my mother nearly 20 years ago and 14 years after her death. I had no paper work but Goodwin Barrett were confident that I had a good case. Thanks to their hard work and expertise I have just received over £12,500 from RBS. Thank you again and it goes to show you should never give up.
I used Goodwin and Barrett for lost money on ISA . Very happy with this company. High fees but they were very professional and quick. Also it's money I thought I'd lost. Well done Goodwin and Barrett. Thank you
I have to be honest when I heard the advert on the radio for the miss-sold investment I doubted I would be eligible. I am now glad I took the time to enquire. Two gentle dealt with my claim who were brilliant they made it was simple with easy procedures to follow. I thought it would drag on for weeks if not months but everything was completed within 9 days of me making the initial telephone call to receiving my cheque from the Halifax. Brilliant friendly service with no jargon. This was something I could not have followed through by myself.
Goodwin Barrett made me happy by explaining the claims procedure clearly, supporting me through every step of the journey and enabling me to claim money which I would have found it too daunting to try to claim on my own. Lovely people to deal with and a very successful outcome. Thank you Goodwin Barrett!
Never thought about doing a claim till i saw a advert for Goodwin Barrett. Thought i would give it a go. They made it easy. No hassle and i got money i never thought i would get. Defo worth a go
A fantastic service quick and easy
Another successful claim with Goodwin. I was kept up-to-date with the progress of my claim and had complete confidence in the people I dealt with. Joanna Bird was a great help and has helped me find additional policies that are now being investigated. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend their services.
I can not thank the team at Goodwin Barrett enough. They kept me informed at all times. The whole process is so easy. Alright, there is a fee, but worth every penny. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.
Responding to adverts we contacted Goodwin Barrett to discuss money lost with Fixed Income ISAs taken out twenty years ago. We had no paperwork and struggled to remember details. Goodwin Barrett contacted the bank in question, obtained full details of our investment and, after several months, obtained full refunds to compensate for our losses. We were delighted with the result.
I came across an advert for Goodwin Barrett in the Metro Newspaper on the way to work one morning. "have you been mis-sold an investment....." I thought back to a stocks and share fund I took out via Scottish Widows via Lloyds TSB) over 20 years ago, although at the time I just wanted a high interest savings account. I contacted Goodwin Barrett about a potential case. I was sceptical at first as I tried to claim back the money myself but never heard from my emails to the bank directly. I felt pleased with the service and information received by Goodwin. It was clear that the adviser was confident and experienced and this put me at ease going through the initial processes. The case was well written and took into account the risk, my circumstances and my disappointment with the bank who talked me into the fund. All members of staff who have been in touch have been pleasant and kept me up-to-date with the progress of my claim as well as offering advice about any contact from Lloyds TSB. My claim was successful (£3,705) excluding fees, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Goodwin. Mr Pearce
I found Goodwin Barrett very professional and helpful, the kept me well informed and it was a hassle free experience. I was very happy with the outcome.
Goodwin Barrett were an absolute pleasure to deal with, keeping in touch throughout the whole process. The outcome was satisfactory and their fee well deserved. I had no idea I was able to put a claim until I spoke to Joanna Bird who was brilliant throughout. A nice lump sum which covered my loss ++ even after fees.
Excellent service and a good outcome for us. Kept us informed every step of the way
We found Goodwin Barrett to be a very professional company from start to finish.They always kept us updated with progress reports and always returned our telephone calls. They followed everything through to a very successful compensation on our mis sold investment and that’s why they deserve a five star rating.
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.83 based on 396 reviews