Goodwin Barrett Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Goodwin Barrett

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Over the moon with Goodwin Barrett highly recommend these stress free with a fab result gaining myself 50% of the claim value"
"After hearing the advert on Smooth Radio about losing out on mis-sold investments we contacted Goodwin Barrett about a very meagre return on a large investment we had with the Halifax Bank more than a decade ago. Goodwin Barrett brought about a speedy outcome and we were compensated for the poor return and poor advice we were given by the Halifax. Without hearing the advert we probably wouldn’t have had the expertise to fight the case on our own. A very satisfactory conclusion."
"I can’t believe how easy it was to make a claim. Goodwin Barrett did all the work and I got back just over £5000 for a mis-sold investment from a few years ago . Until I heard of Goodwin Barrett , I had written off my loss but got most of it back !"
"We had an investment over 10 years ago and lost some money on it, I remember at the time we were devastated. I heard about Goodwin Barrett on Classic FM, their advert said if you lost money on an investment they can help. I had never thought I would get any money back but I thought I had nothing to lose so I decided to contact them. I didn’t really know how to phrase thing in a complaint of this sort but they said I had a chance of getting some of our lost money back. I had thought I might get a couple of hundred pounds if I was lucky. They made the whole process so easy, there was no stress about it at all, they dealt with everything and they were fabulous. I was stunned and delighted when they got back just under £10,000 for us. I would recommend anyone that has lost money in this way to contact Goodwin Barrett, you have nothing to lose and if you don’t know how to phrase/word a complaint successfully, give them a call."
"I would recommend Goodwin and Barrett even though my claim was unsuccessful I was kept up to date with the full proceedings with good customer service."
"Two years of continued persistence from the dedicated Goodwin Barrett team resulted in a successful claim against Alliance & Leicester (now Santander). I was given sound advice all the way through the process and kept well informed of progress at all times. I can thoroughly recommend their services. Thank you Goodwin Barrett team🤗"
"I heard the Goodwin Barrett advertisement on the radio and it rang a faint bell in the back of my mind that Lloyd’s bank advised me to invest in a corporate bond scheme when I was in my early 20s. I had long since written the lost money off but gave Goodwin Barrett a quick call. They guided me through the process which was quick and simple and a few weeks later I got a payment into my bank of around £230. I’d highly recommend this service"
"I can't recall how I was contacted by Goodwin Barrett but it was a useful introduction. I had already cashed-in an investment with St James Place that I wasn't happy about in terms of performance and the sector that they had advised to invest in - the return over seven years had been virtualy zero. Goodwin Barrett took it on and got me what represented an approximate 31% return, amounting to an annualised rate of about 3.8% - still better than having left it in the bank. The 40% fee was a bit of a shock, but where would I have got by trying to get recompense on my own? Nowhere, I think. Well done!"
"Having heard the ad on the radio, I sent a text and had a call within minutes. My eligibility was assessed and agreed and I was connected straight to a specialist. They completed a 3 way call with my bank and got all of the detailed needed. A letter was then sent to the bank and within 5 weeks of my initial text - I'd received over £2,200 for an old stocks and shares ISA which lost me money. Very pleased with the service and all of the staff I spoke to. I would recommend Goodwin Barrett."
"I have been very happy with the service received from Goodwin Barrett generally. All calls have been conducted very sympathetically and courteously, and prompt replies by phone. Although mine was a claim which (through no fault of GB) seemed to take a while to complete, I have been happy with the end result and am so pleased I responded to the original advert heard on radio to pursue a claim - which I had not thought would be successful due to it being a few years ago. So thank you Goodwin Barrett!."
"Thank you for dealing with my investment, I am very pleased and I couldn't of done it myself. Thank you so much"
"After receiving a phone call I wasn’t sure whether claiming was worth it, however, with the excellent help and guidance from Goodwin Barrett I received over £4000, without me having to do anything. An excellent, professional service. Thank you."
"When I received a call from Goodwin Barrett about a Prudential insurance policy I did wonder if it was worth the bother of claiming. However I gave them my information and they were very quick and efficient and I ended up receiving an offer from Prudential which I accepted. The staff were always very friendly and helpful and I cannot thank Goodwin Barrett enough for dealing with this for me."
"19 years ago I was mis sold an investment and we lost money though it. When I complained I was told I should have read the small print before signing up. So we thought we had lost this money forever. A few weeks ago I saw an advert from Goodwin Barrett and thought why not. They were extremely helpful and said they would pursue my claim. I have just received £7676 in compensation. Without Goodwin Barrett who were really helpful and efficient I don’t think I would ever have got this money back. I can now lay this ghost to rest. I would recommend Goodwin Barrett to anyone who has been mis sold any product."
"After hearing the advert on LBC I called Goodwin Barrett to discuss an Investment from 1999 with Scottish Widows. A painless and professional service followed with regular updates on progress. Goodwin Barrett’s team secured an excellent result and in my opinion are worth every penny"
"The service we received was of the highest quality. and I found that they were easy to speak to. Always kept you in the loop as to what stage the investigation was in."
"I cannot praise Goodwin Barrett high enough. They dealt with my case against the Royal Bank of Scotland and I was amazed and delighted with their success. I couldn't believe it when they contacted me to tell me how much they had got me. Would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone"
"A huge thank-you to Goodwin Barrett for winning my case against Halifax for a mis - sold investment plan from over fifteen years ago. Excellent customer service from the very start. I had no paper work whatsoever, but that didn't prove to be a problem for Goodwin Barrett. I was kept well informed during each stage and would have no problem in recommending them to anyone."
"A big thank you to Goodwin Barrett for getting us a refund from Lloyds Bank. We had no paperwork and couldn't really remember the date as it was from over 20 years ago. Goodwin Barrett managed to track it down and got us a very decent and unexpected payout. Staff were all very professional,kept is informed of the claim process and made the whole process hassle free. Would definitely recommend"
"Goodwin Barrett were brilliant from the first phone call. Luckily I had kept all the paperwork going back 20years so that speeded things up.I was repaid a good amount from lloyds bank so was very pleased"
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.82 based on 267 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access