Goodwin Barrett Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Goodwin Barrett

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"LYNNE BLAKE Goodwin & Barrett telephoned me in March 2018 about an any mis sold investments, I replied that I had made one nineteen years earlier in 1999,Wendy of Goodwin & Barrett took on my case she was very helpful and kept me informed at each stage, it took eight months for Barclays Bank to decide my claime and I was awarded £19293 after fees what a great result, Thank you WENDY at Goodwin & Barrett."
"When Goodwin Barrett rang and asked if I'd ever been mis sold an investment I was really surprised as I had no idea you could claim back money for this. After giving them the details I could remember which wasn't much as it was many years ago they informed that they thought I had a case and explained how they worked. I went ahead with it but really didn't expect to recoup any money. However less than 2 months later Lloyds Bank repaid me over £8,000. I am thrilled with the outcome and extremely happy with Goodwin Barrett."
"We were thrilled with the service from you thank you"
"When Goodwin Barrett got in touch with me I thought it was PPI yet again. But it turned out I might have been mid sold an investment that I took out in 2000. Within a month of filling out all the forms etc which they did I was awarded £890.00. They were very efficient and almost certain my claim would conclude to be satisfactory. I will be telling my friends that this company are the best."
"I was very impressed and happy with the way my claim was handled and with the speed and professional way it was dealt with. I was helped and guided all the way by the very experienced and friendly staff of your firm and would like to say thank you to all of them. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Goodwin and Barrett to anyone."
"Goodwin Barrett provided a professional and Hassle-free service which resulted in my claim being upheld and me being awarded compensation of over £2000. The no win no fee promise gave me peace of mind and the advisors that I dealt with were all top notch! Great set of guys!"
"I contacted Goodwin Barrett regarding an investment that i believed was mis-sold to me 19 years ago. The service was second to none! everyone in the team were very helpful and professional, communication was excellent throughout the whole process and within 6 weeks I received a payment of £9669.93. Thank you so much to all at Goodwin Barrett."
"Very impressed with the service provided. The advisors were helpful without being pushy when we first dealt with them. They followed up my concerns re a mis-sold investment and kept me updated throughout the claim . I am very happy to report the claim was successful and compensation has been agreed with RBS"
"I hear the radio advert Goodwin Barrett about mis-sold ISA investment by banks. I then contacted Goodwin Barrett got the ball rolling with my bank within two weeks I had a settlement figure of £1,200 I am very pleased and would recommend these to anyone thanks again. Richard Dobbs"
"I lost out on an investment 10 years ago with the HSBC bank. I seen a Goodwin barrett advert so i contacted them. The communication was Excellent. within no time i received a payment £6700 .... quick & easy very helpful staff."
"Goodwin Barrett have been helpful, courteous and professional throughout the claim process. I couldn't be happier with the service and after my investment being mis-sold to me over 18 years ago, I am also happy with the result. Thank you."
"I received a call from Goodwin Barrett asking if I had lost any money on investments. After providing some basic information they advised me I may have a claim. They sent me some easy to fill in paperwork and after returning them, they provided very good advice, support and kept me well informed on the progress of the claim. I am happy to say that I have received over £700 and my grand children are very grateful."
"I could not be happier with the service that was offered to me. Quick and painless and a payment from the coop was received"
"Goodwinbarrett were honest and helpfull from the beginning to the end of my claim.Although I lost my claim I feel they did everything possible to help me and I would recommend them to everyone who is in need of help."
"WELL WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT GOODWIN BARRETT ,THEY ARE VERY UNDERSTANDING AND DO REALLY CARE ABOUT YOU WEATHER YOU WIN YOUR CLAIM OR NOT,BUT IN MY CASE WITH THEIR HELP THEY DID WIN ,AND I AM SO HAPPY THAT I AM GOING HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR,SO FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART I THANK ALL THE TEAM AT GOODWIN BARRETT FOR EVERY THING YOU DID ,SO IF YOU THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE CLAIM GO ON GIVE THEM A CALL ."
"I didn't really think we had been mis-sold anything and I was initially suspicious of Goodwin and Barratt . However they were very patient with me and super-efficient and after a very short space of time were able to get HSBC to repay just under £3000 in recompense for their miss selling of investments in 2005. I would recommend their services to anyone."
"Mis-sold investment. Having received a small inheritance, we wanted a low risk investment. We were poorly advised by a financial advisor employed by a global investment business. Initially, Goodwin Barrett were unable to assist due to legal frameworks in place, however, when the law changed, they contacted us again, progressed claim and we received £3000.00 compensation. Thank you Goodwin Barrett. Mrs C JONES. Swansea"
"Absolute dream come true. Couldn't believe my case was taken up let alone won. A claim 18 years old. Cant thank Goodwin Barret enough. Fantastic team of people. Thank you again."
"Until Goodwin Barrett contacted me I had no idea I could claim even though my investment was 20 years ago. My claim was successful and I was awarded £7350 a very happy customer. The staff kept me informed throughout the whole process,"
"Very good service with plenty of support. Until contacted by Goodwin Barret I was unaware that I had a valid claim. With Goodwin's support my claim was successful so it was a win/win all round except, however for the investment house."
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.78 based on 148 reviews