Goodwin Barrett Reviews

Goodwin Barrett  5 star review on 12th January 2020
James Edgar
Goodwin Barrett  5 star review on 13th November 2018
Graham Black
They were very efficient, and they helped me to receive about £2,000 for mis-sold investments.
I was very sceptical about starting the process of reclaiming a bad investment with Halifax but Goodwin Barrett took over and before long I was awarded over £7500. My claim was dealt with quickly, efficiently and with understanding of my position at the time of the initial investment. Thank you so much Goodwin Barrett
Approachable,sympathetic,professional.Kept informed.An amazing Result.
So happy, with the service I received from Goodwin Barrett, I was kept informed all the way through the claim, even with the Covid19 pandemic they worked tirelessly to resolve my claim I received over £5000 form my PPI claim and I don't think it would have been possible without them. They certainly earn their commission. Thank you for everything. Frances Brown
I would definitely recommend them. So fast, prompt with any queries solved. Professional and extremely friendly staff My claim on a Bank came to fruition so quickly in less than a month Thank you all Mrs J A Ferguson. Ref 00100356
Goodwin Barrett have now successfully completed three claims against mis-sold SIP Investments. There is minimum fuss on setting up the claim and the claims process. Always regularly kept up to date with status. As a company they do what they say they will do and I would highly recommend them.
Thank you for your good service I would use you again. Kind Regards John.
Very very happy with how you dealt with my claim I didn't expect anywhere near the amount I received well done and many thanks
Excellent service no fuss straight forward it recived £1440.80 I didn't expect anything around that amount I am so happy well done i would certainly recommend Goodwin Barrett many thanks
I received a sum of £3889 by way of settlement from Goodwin Barrett for an ISA mis-sold about 20 years ago. Very impressed with regular up-dates and the speed with which the claim was dealt. The sum was far more than I expected. Thankyou.
Really good customer service, very friendly and easy to talk to . Carnt thank them enough , claim sorted , ,Thank you .Would definitely recommend Goodwin Barrett.
Absolutely a pleasure dealing with this company! They are professional while being very friendly and explaining the process on a frequent basis! Their advisors are all friendly to talk to and again still very professional in their approach, we were delighted to receive the compensation from the bank which we hadn’t really known about or expected! While customers may think their charges are excessive please remember they have to do all the work and they have their employees to pay as well as market overheads! We had to just supply our information to the best of our knowledge and they did the rest! We were happy to pay them for doing this! Cannot recommend them more highly!
Everyone was very helpful and polite. They processed my claim quickly with little effort needed in my behalf. The claim was for a PEP’s I took out over 20 years ago. I was very pleased and surprised when I found out the claim was successful and with the amount I was granted. I would definitely use their services again.
Brilliant service. Excellent customer service staff, so helpful. Goodwin Barrett successfully claimed compensation on my behalf for mis-sold investments. Goodwin Barrett did absolutely everything required and completed my claim within 6 weeks. I cannot thank them enough and would definitely recommend them to anybody who thinks they may have been mis-sold investments in the past.
Couldnt believe how quickly Goodwin Barrett dealt with our claim. The prompt and courteous attention we recieved was amazing and we recieved payment within weeks of initalising our claim, a very professional company
Helped me to lodge a claim for mis-sold stocks and shares ISA. Gave a rough year when I took out the policy and what bank and they done the rest. Managed to get a refund within 2 months of picking up the phone.
Got back 1650 only had limited info Very easy to use and understanding about payment whilst in hospital with covid won't hesitate to recommend Gordon and lynda
I was very pleased with the service provided by Goodwin Barrett. They persued a claim on my behalf for a mis-sold stocks and shares investment ISA. I had long since thought the money was lost but thanks to Goodwin Barret I received a settlement for my losses. Goodwin Barrett were easy to deal with, excellent communications, even when there was no progress to report - they kept in touch so I knew my claim was not forgotten. They work on a no win - no fee basis and were up-front about their fees on any successful claim, which I was happy about. Thank you.
We were extremely happy with the way Goodwin Barrett managed our claim for us, and particularly with the outcome ! Their staff were extremely friendly, informative, and easy to deal with and made the whole process run smoothly. We would definitely recommend their service to others.
We were thrilled to win our mid sold investment thanks to Goodwin Barrett. Great job kept us updated the whole way through lockdown
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.85 based on 584 reviews