Goodwin Barrett Reviews

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy

Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Very Easy
"Thank you to Jo and all at Goodwin Barrett for helping me with a successful claim on a mis-sold investment plan. Great customer service and I was kept informed throughout the process..."
"Dealt very efficiently with a mis-sold ISA claim for my late mother. No problems and very smoothly handled with a great result! Many thanks. Duncan."
"hear about the company on the radio in work thought i got nothing to lose. rang them up and the bingo the ball was rolling. They started the process and kept in touch all the way. very professional and was very happy with the result just for a phone call. and never would have done it but for the radio. Thanks. Paul.K.,"
"A stress free process with an excellent result!"
"Hi, I was contacted by Goodwin Barrett with regards to money I lost on an investment with a bank, Goodwin Barrett told me every case they took on was on a No Win No Fee basis, they took on my claim, even though I had not kept the paper work from many years ago, they kept me informed at every stage of the process with the bank, and also with the Financial Ombudsman Service, who looked into the case after no success with the bank, the Ombudsman upheld the decision of the bank, I would like to thank Goodwin Barrett for the professionalism in the way that they dealt with my claim, for keeping me informed of every step they were taking, and being true to their word No Win No Fee."
"Terry Newland from Somerset receives 18000 pounds compensation after missold SIPP. I was called cold from a company and advised by a financial adviser to transfer a private pension with Standard life. The pension funds were then transferred into a high risk investment leading into significant losses to my retirement fund. Goodwin Barrett proved the SIPP was mis sold and I was awarded 18,000 in compensation. Their service was both friendly and efficient and I would recommend them to anyone."
"We used the services of Goodwin Barrett and with their assistance and expert advice we were awarded almost £4000 compensation. It is literally as they say a no win no fee service so you don't part with a penny until your compensation cheque is in your account. In a word hassle free and excellent service. Thank you Goodwin Barrett."
"Saw Goodwin Barrett advertised in the press and rang the number. They were most helpful and were able to track down (with no paperwork from me) a ‘PEP’ taken out in the early 2000’s. This yielded a payment of £4500.00 from the bank which I am certain I would not have been able to claim had I tried to sort myself. Many thanks."
"We had some investments with a major bank ten years ago, and for a while we have thought that the returns we received were not that good. We contacted Goodwin Barrett and left them a mountain of investment reports, statements and letters from our bank. They sorted through the lot and our Bank have just compensated us to the tune of £4000. We would of not stood a cat in hells chance of recovering this money on our own."
"S.Brown Heard ad on radio and tel. Goodwin Barrett who returned my call immediately, after discussing my case in detail they managed to negotiate a settlement and I received the sum soon after. Would recommend this company if you have any doubts about taking your claim further."
"Heard your ad on radio gave you a call glad we did, you set the wheels in motion for us & reclaimed £17,851.47 in mis-sold investments cant thank you enough, would certainly recommend anyone if need be once again THANKS. Mr & Mrs Hayward"
"I received a friendly, and efficient service from all at Goodwin Barrett, culminating in a total compensation payment of £1,518.99 for a mis-sold investment. Hassle-free and a totally unexpected 'wind-fall' - thank you, and much appreciated!!"
"Like many others on your review pages I was mis-sold bonds through my bank 11years ago, so I thought I would give Goodwin &Barrett a call I was amazed in the professional manner that this was dealt with, they won my case and I was awarded nearly £3000. I would definitely recommend Goodwin & Barrett Thank you."
"Very happy with the professional service.Really didn't expect to get anything as the investment was taken out 20 years ago and I had no paper work. Thankyou Goodwin Barrett"
"From start to finish, with a result of over £5000, they could not have been more helpful, the miss selling was over 20 years ago, and they did all the paperwork for me, could not be happier, well done!"
"Sceptical at first when Goodwin Barrett contacted me as it seemed too good to be true. However they were professional and put my concerns at ease. I was awarded money that I feel I could have never have won with the bank."
"I contacted Goodwin and Barrett concerning investment advice I received ( 19 years ago) by one of the main street banks. The advice proved to be poor and I as a result I lost a considerable sum. Goodwin and Barrett took my case on in June 2019 and I have recently been awarded £35000 in settlement of the claim. The whole process was conducted extremely professionally from start to finish. I cannot recommend Goodwin and Barrett highly enough and would encourage anyone who feels they have a financial grievance to get in touch with them. Excellent service."
"Well done goodwin barrett for getting me some money for my mis-sold investment.The claim was handled very professionally and I was kept informed of how it was going and I got my money very quickly the team was excellent with their customer service and the way they handled my claim thank you."
"Goodwin Barrett handled my claim in a very professional manner, and kept my updated throughout the proceedings. Having heard about them on the local radio I decided to phone them. All the staff have been very helpful and friendly. I've no hesitation in recommending this company-they succeeded where others have failed."
"You researched my claim at Halifax. Ryan phoned me he was so very proffesional & reassuring that an outcome would be good, also Simon Motley phoned me & said if Halifax phoned me how l should deal with it. Within two months all was sorted and l had a refund. This company is excellent & very very proffesional, would recommend them anytime, thank you"
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.82 based on 314 reviews