Goodwin Barrett Reviews

Goodwin Barrett  5 star review on 12th January 2020
James Edgar
Goodwin Barrett  5 star review on 13th November 2018
Graham Black
Started out OK but had no feed back had to chase company myself with phone calls only when claim was settled I received calls saying payment was settled and await there large fee and vat on top not good customer service would not reccomend.
Unpleasant cold-caller. Lied through back teeth regarding source of our number which is only used occasionally and usually then only to receive faxes. Just happened to have fax off when got call claiming we had given them our details!!!! No.
Beware, I contacted these people following a tv advert. They were prompt In making initial contact and after a further conversation was led to believe "We have a very good case here! "
It was reviewed by Lloyds , who promptly time barred it! End of story!! Towel thrown in by Goodwin Barret. Goodbye!!
In response to your E-mail, you have never recovered money for me or helped me therefore I nrate you as very poor indeed. J Rhodes
Your system of contacts works fine and the follow up from the Halifax was excellent.
My only criticism is your 36% " fee ".
Goodwin Barret has been fantastic they did all the work and there was no paperwork to fill out.my claim was successful and I was very happy with the outcome Thank you Goodwin Barret
Very friendly contact service easily explained , within a very short time received a good pay out , excellent service
Thank you Goodwin Barrett for you efficient service. I received £2737.29, for mis-sold investment. I was thrilled to receive this straight to my bank within a matter of weeks !!
First class professional no nonsense service😁 within weeks of the call I received a lovely cheque

Thankyou Goodwin barrett
Having seen their advert I contacted Goodwin Barrett and they helped me with two claims for mis-sold investments against RBS. both claims were successful and I was delighted with the outcome.

Had I not seen the advert I would never have known I had grounds for the claims. I am very satisfied with the result. Many thanks.
After my first contact with goodwin barrett via a email I was most surprised how polite and helpful they were via phone calls and letters i received. a 1st class service Thank you goodwin barrett
Highly satisfied with service. I got back over £3000 . I had no idea I was due this money, but following a call to Goodwin Barrett they did everything with only a short conversation with myself. Fast efficient and friendly.
I confirm that after speaking with Goodwin Barrett I realized that I had been ill advised and miss sold an investment with Lloyds Bank and that is happened at difficult time of my life when I was a mature student raising three young children. Thank you so much for handling the claim so efficiently.
Professional and efficient, Goodwin Barrett did all the hard work and secured me a payout I didn’t know I could get. Thank you.
Goodwin Barrett handled my claim swiftly and professionally. They kept me updated on a regular basis and their staff were very polite and helpful. I wasn't sure if I had a claim but they took all the information and followed the claim through to resolution.
So it's definitely worth contacting them , as you've nothing to lose!
Thank you Edwards for helping me receive a refund of £8,000 from Lloyds Bank for a miss sold ISA.
I contacted Edward's from reading a review on reddit. I was totally surprised when I explained my compliant goes back 20+ years, He listen and said no problem, let’s have a look. I had no paperwork regarding this: just my memories. Ed's took care of everything. Totally brilliant service, and from start to finish was only a few months, with a fantastic refund.
Highly recommend edwardstones00 @ gmail. com
In less than 11 weeks Goodwin Barrett managed to recoup money that I had invested with Lloyds Bank in 1999 which was sold to me with incorrect advice. Their service was excellent, keeping me informed every step of the way. I thought I had lost this money for good but Goodwin Barrett proved otherwise.
Cant fault Goodwin Barrett at all. They managed to get back a small investment which I made in the late 1990's. They made everything so easy and kept in touch with me all the way. I didn't have to do anything
Very friendly and efficient service. They got my claimed settled in just a few weeks and it was a lot higher than expected.
I would highly recommend them.
Many thanks for your help in recovering the amount of £7,229.97 from a mis-sold investment by Barclays, dating back 19 years,
regardless of no paperwork.
I was kept informed during the full process and would like to thank you for the professional service in recovering this amount since the amount lost on the investment was only one tenth of the recovered amount. Many thanks again for your help and a first class service. Highly recommended.
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.84 based on 533 reviews