Goodwin Barrett Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Goodwin Barrett

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Started out OK but had no feed back had to chase company myself with phone calls only when claim was settled I received calls saying payment was settled and await there large fee and vat on top not good customer service would not reccomend."
"Unpleasant cold-caller. Lied through back teeth regarding source of our number which is only used occasionally and usually then only to receive faxes. Just happened to have fax off when got call claiming we had given them our details!!!! No."
"Beware, I contacted these people following a tv advert. They were prompt In making initial contact and after a further conversation was led to believe "We have a very good case here! " It was reviewed by Lloyds , who promptly time barred it! End of story!! Towel thrown in by Goodwin Barret. Goodbye!!"
"Your system of contacts works fine and the follow up from the Halifax was excellent. My only criticism is your 36% " fee "."
"In response to your E-mail, you have never recovered money for me or helped me therefore I nrate you as very poor indeed. J Rhodes"
"After my first contact with goodwin barrett via a email I was most surprised how polite and helpful they were via phone calls and letters i received. a 1st class service Thank you goodwin barrett"
"Goodwin Barrett have helped me to receive over £8,700 back from the Halifax. I wasn't sure if I could claim as I hadn't actually lost any money from my investment (just didn't make very much!), but the first advisor I spoke to explained I had a good case. The whole process was simple and only took 7 weeks from start to finish. I wouldn't have bothered to do this on my own but I'm so glad I picked up the phone."
"Goodwin and Barrett outstanding customer service staff are really professional and very good service from start to finish"
"They were helpful and efficient in obtaining a very beneficial settlement of our claim."
"Goodwinbarrett were honest and helpfull from the beginning to the end of my claim.Although I lost my claim I feel they did everything possible to help me and I would recommend them to everyone who is in need of help."
"I would like to thank Goodwin Barrett for all their help understanding and polite nature, l wouuld have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Goodwin Barrett It really was a good-win,I had given up hope of resolving the miss sell myself,then after a brief phone call Goodwin Barrett took on the case,I went on holiday,on my return I received a letter from my former bank offering me a settlement of over£20.000 pounds,I like holidays,oh yes--I like Goodwin Barrett too."
"Mr.J. Searle. Resulting from your telephone call to me & my agreement for your investigation. This has resulted in me receiving over £10.000 after settlement of your fee. A very substantial amount for which I had no idea I was entitled to. Evan if I had known, I would not had the knowledge to succeed with such a claim. My sincere thanks for your service."
"I was contacted by phone and as there was no charge up front I decided to allow Goodwin Barrett to make a claim for mis-sold investment. They were very helpful and efficient is making a successful claim which resulted in a payout of £9642.87. Thank you Goodwin Barrett."
"I found the people and service very helpful and was delighted with the out come and would certainly recommend them to family and friends Yours Mrs B Hugman"
"Fantastic service would recommend to all my friends very easy to do with a great result well done Goodwin barrett"
"Thank you Goodwin Barrett for helping us with our claim,we were over the moon when we received our compensation and we will certainly tell our friends and family,we were very surprised on how quick you dealt with things and we are delighted with the results."
"My wife and I would like to thank Goodwin Barret for taking up our claim for a miss sold investment.From the time I first contacted Credit Claims and explained to Michael Jordan our situation regarding our investment he gave me hope that we could have a chance of winning our case.I then sent all the relevant details to Michael and on reading these details he confirmed that he would be putting forward a case for a mis sold investment and also explained as he would be dealing with an Independant Financial adviser it would take up to a year to conclude this case.I am happy to say that we won our case and again would like to thank the Team at Goodwin Barrett for making a succesful claim on our behalf."
"I had written off the loss of my invested money, an amount of £3,500 that at the time was extremely significant, it was the savings I wanted to use as a deposit on a home for myself and my children after my divorce. I had put the loss behind me and quietly suffered the loss behind me. The RBS were to say the least, very cruel about my situation. I read your advertisement and decided to ask whether you may be able to help me and I was blow away by your company's immediate action. You listened, were empathetic and positive that you could help me. I was impressed that you kept me informed all the way through the process, even telling what the bank would be likely to do next. The result was amazing. The outcome twice as good as your own expectation and your fee well deserved. It turns out that I had been sol a very high-risk investment against my expressed wishes. Thank you for giving me the courage to fight for what I had lost."
"Many thanks for the opportunity to give my feedback.At the outset can I express my profound appreciation for your service and the amount of money you claimed for me.The only grievance is the amount of your charges. Ok,I know these were stated at the outset,but the percentage seemed excessive to me. Regards,Richard Dinnis."
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.81 based on 194 reviews