Goodwin Barrett Reviews

Goodwin Barrett  5 star review on 12th January 2020
James Edgar
Goodwin Barrett  5 star review on 13th November 2018
Graham Black
Started out OK but had no feed back had to chase company myself with phone calls only when claim was settled I received calls saying payment was settled and await there large fee and vat on top not good customer service would not reccomend.
Unpleasant cold-caller. Lied through back teeth regarding source of our number which is only used occasionally and usually then only to receive faxes. Just happened to have fax off when got call claiming we had given them our details!!!! No.
Beware, I contacted these people following a tv advert. They were prompt In making initial contact and after a further conversation was led to believe "We have a very good case here! " It was reviewed by Lloyds , who promptly time barred it! End of story!! Towel thrown in by Goodwin Barret. Goodbye!!
In response to your E-mail, you have never recovered money for me or helped me therefore I nrate you as very poor indeed. J Rhodes
Your system of contacts works fine and the follow up from the Halifax was excellent. My only criticism is your 36% " fee ".
Goodwin Barret has been fantastic they did all the work and there was no paperwork to fill out.my claim was successful and I was very happy with the outcome Thank you Goodwin Barret
Very friendly contact service easily explained , within a very short time received a good pay out , excellent service
Thank you Goodwin Barrett for you efficient service. I received £2737.29, for mis-sold investment. I was thrilled to receive this straight to my bank within a matter of weeks !!
First class professional no nonsense service😁 within weeks of the call I received a lovely cheque Thankyou Goodwin barrett
Having seen their advert I contacted Goodwin Barrett and they helped me with two claims for mis-sold investments against RBS. both claims were successful and I was delighted with the outcome. Had I not seen the advert I would never have known I had grounds for the claims. I am very satisfied with the result. Many thanks.
After my first contact with goodwin barrett via a email I was most surprised how polite and helpful they were via phone calls and letters i received. a 1st class service Thank you goodwin barrett
Very pleased with the service of Goodwin Barrett .i got compensated for mis sold investment . they were very fast, efficient and professional. Thank you again!!!!
No hassle too me they recovered my miss sold investment which was great Iam 82 years old and did not ever realise this was possible Iwould recommend this comp any s
Approachable,sympathetic,professional.Kept informed.An amazing Result.
From start to finish our claim was handled by Goodwin Barrett in a professional and friendly way, at all times keeping us informed or the situation. They explained the whole process clearly in detail. We would never have pursued this claim without their help. We are really impressed with their service. In a few weeks our claim was sorted with a successful outcome. Thank you Goodwin Barrett Highly recommend this company
Thank you Goodwin Barrett for your help very much appreciated in my claim very happy with the service and the out come
Highly satisfied with service. I got back over £3000 . I had no idea I was due this money, but following a call to Goodwin Barrett they did everything with only a short conversation with myself. Fast efficient and friendly.
I confirm that after speaking with Goodwin Barrett I realized that I had been ill advised and miss sold an investment with Lloyds Bank and that is happened at difficult time of my life when I was a mature student raising three young children. Thank you so much for handling the claim so efficiently.
Professional and efficient, Goodwin Barrett did all the hard work and secured me a payout I didn’t know I could get. Thank you.
Goodwin Barrett handled my claim swiftly and professionally. They kept me updated on a regular basis and their staff were very polite and helpful. I wasn't sure if I had a claim but they took all the information and followed the claim through to resolution. So it's definitely worth contacting them , as you've nothing to lose!
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.85 based on 594 reviews