Goodwin Barrett Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Goodwin Barrett

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Started out OK but had no feed back had to chase company myself with phone calls only when claim was settled I received calls saying payment was settled and await there large fee and vat on top not good customer service would not reccomend."
"Unpleasant cold-caller. Lied through back teeth regarding source of our number which is only used occasionally and usually then only to receive faxes. Just happened to have fax off when got call claiming we had given them our details!!!! No."
"Beware, I contacted these people following a tv advert. They were prompt In making initial contact and after a further conversation was led to believe "We have a very good case here! " It was reviewed by Lloyds , who promptly time barred it! End of story!! Towel thrown in by Goodwin Barret. Goodbye!!"
"In response to your E-mail, you have never recovered money for me or helped me therefore I nrate you as very poor indeed. J Rhodes"
"Your system of contacts works fine and the follow up from the Halifax was excellent. My only criticism is your 36% " fee "."
"After my first contact with goodwin barrett via a email I was most surprised how polite and helpful they were via phone calls and letters i received. a 1st class service Thank you goodwin barrett"
"Professional and very user friendly service. Even after 13 years since loss the claim generated over £10K within 6 weeks. 100% satisfaction in every aspect. Highly recommended."
"I was mis-sold an investment almost 20 years ago and would highly recommend using Goodwin Barrett. They made the entire process extremely simple from the start and handled everything in a professional manner throughout. Everyone i dealt with at Goodwin Barrett were excellent and i was kept up-to-date with developments at all times. From my first call to Goodwin Barrett to the cheque arriving in the post, only took around 4 weeks. All in all i can't recommend their services highly enough."
"I had a stocks and shares ISA which performed badly, so I closed it after a year with a loss. Heard the advert for Goodwin Barrett on radio, so gave them a call. Amazed at how quickly and efficiently they worked to secure a refund from my Bank, Very impressed with the service as I had written off my loss, yet they helped retrieve it amazingly quickly, Thank you so much"
"Goodwin Barrett’s were great in successfully claiming money back from an ISA me and my wife had invested in, using money from that my parents had left me after they passed away. I always felt we were advised incorrectly on the level of risk, and G&B were great in helping with the process every step of the way. This was money that was very valuable to us, which we thought we would never see again. Thank you so much..."
"Goodwin Barrett have helped me to receive over £8,700 back from the Halifax. I wasn't sure if I could claim as I hadn't actually lost any money from my investment (just didn't make very much!), but the first advisor I spoke to explained I had a good case. The whole process was simple and only took 7 weeks from start to finish. I wouldn't have bothered to do this on my own but I'm so glad I picked up the phone."
"Goodwin and Barrett outstanding customer service staff are really professional and very good service from start to finish"
"They were helpful and efficient in obtaining a very beneficial settlement of our claim."
"Goodwinbarrett were honest and helpfull from the beginning to the end of my claim.Although I lost my claim I feel they did everything possible to help me and I would recommend them to everyone who is in need of help."
"I would like to thank Goodwin Barrett for all their help understanding and polite nature, l wouuld have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Goodwin Barrett It really was a good-win,I had given up hope of resolving the miss sell myself,then after a brief phone call Goodwin Barrett took on the case,I went on holiday,on my return I received a letter from my former bank offering me a settlement of over£20.000 pounds,I like holidays,oh yes--I like Goodwin Barrett too."
"Mr.J. Searle. Resulting from your telephone call to me & my agreement for your investigation. This has resulted in me receiving over £10.000 after settlement of your fee. A very substantial amount for which I had no idea I was entitled to. Evan if I had known, I would not had the knowledge to succeed with such a claim. My sincere thanks for your service."
"I was contacted by phone and as there was no charge up front I decided to allow Goodwin Barrett to make a claim for mis-sold investment. They were very helpful and efficient is making a successful claim which resulted in a payout of £9642.87. Thank you Goodwin Barrett."
"I found the people and service very helpful and was delighted with the out come and would certainly recommend them to family and friends Yours Mrs B Hugman"
"Fantastic service would recommend to all my friends very easy to do with a great result well done Goodwin barrett"
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.81 based on 250 reviews