Goodwin Barrett Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read Goodwin Barrett  Reviews

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy
Started out OK but had no feed back had to chase company myself with phone calls only when claim was settled I received calls saying payment was settled and await there large fee and vat on top not good customer service would not reccomend.
Unpleasant cold-caller. Lied through back teeth regarding source of our number which is only used occasionally and usually then only to receive faxes. Just happened to have fax off when got call claiming we had given them our details!!!! No.
Beware, I contacted these people following a tv advert. They were prompt In making initial contact and after a further conversation was led to believe "We have a very good case here! "
It was reviewed by Lloyds , who promptly time barred it! End of story!! Towel thrown in by Goodwin Barret. Goodbye!!
In response to your E-mail, you have never recovered money for me or helped me therefore I nrate you as very poor indeed. J Rhodes
Your system of contacts works fine and the follow up from the Halifax was excellent.
My only criticism is your 36% " fee ".
Thank you Goodwin Barrett for you efficient service. I received £2737.29, for mis-sold investment. I was thrilled to receive this straight to my bank within a matter of weeks !!
First class professional no nonsense service😁 within weeks of the call I received a lovely cheque

Thankyou Goodwin barrett
Having seen their advert I contacted Goodwin Barrett and they helped me with two claims for mis-sold investments against RBS. both claims were successful and I was delighted with the outcome.

Had I not seen the advert I would never have known I had grounds for the claims. I am very satisfied with the result. Many thanks.
After my first contact with goodwin barrett via a email I was most surprised how polite and helpful they were via phone calls and letters i received. a 1st class service Thank you goodwin barrett
A tentative initial enquiry was resolved promptly and efficiently by Goodwin Barrett less than 2 months after contacting them.
Easy to use, they kept me informed at all times of any updates and received I payment for compensation accordingly.
Their Terms & Conditions were explained to me and I am fully satisfied with the service given.
I would recommend them to anyone who has a financial query.
Took a chance on seeing if I was owed anything back for an old investment with Barclays. How glad am I that I took the time to contact Goodwin Barrett. I received just under £4000, Yipee. Money that I was never expecting to receive so very very happy. Please do it, it's so easy. My case was submitted with a week of contacting Goodwin Barrett, no hasstle, very professional, Happy Days. Gordon G
Goodwin Barrett acted professionally and friendly throughout, no hassle whilst securing a very welcome refund for me. Extremely delighted with the outcome and highly recommend their services.
It was nice to speak to a friendly, professional person instead of a machine!!
What a really professional way to deal with claims from start to finish .I was kept informed every step of the way of the progress , what to expect from the bank I was claiming from . The refund came within the timescale .The best of customer service , well done .
We were unsure and wondered if we had done the right thing as we had no paper work and the investment had been taken out years ago. We needn't have worried ! Goodwin Barrett could not have been kinder. They looked after us from the word go and kept us informed at every stage. We were so pleased to get our cheque through. Money we never realised we could claim!!
Goodwin Barrett have been very professional dealing with my mis-sold investment. Even through this lock down there service was very quick. I would recommend anyone to use them.
Fantastic result fast and professional even in this lock down
I found Goodwin Barrett extremely helpful, very professional . I had been mis sold a Isa with Lloyds Bank I saw their advert on Social Media . Customer service Jenna in particular was very helpful she explained everything. I was kept informed all the way and my claim was upheld and dealt with within 4 weeks. I was very pleased with the outcome and I would definitely recommend this company.
First class professional no nonsense service😁 within weeks of the call to Goodwin barrett I received a lovely cheque for missold investments.

Thankyou so so much 😁
Sent from my iPad

Dear Treena and the team at Goodwin Barrett.

I would like to thank you all very much for working so hard on my behalf. I didn’t think that I’d have much chance of trying to claim on a stocks and shares ISA that I had taken out many years ago. I’d misplaced all my paperwork and had very little information to give you.
In just under 6 months I received £1600 for the mis sold investment!! A staggering amount for making one phone call!!
Many thanks to you all.

Mrs. S. E. Brookes
We are so grateful to Goodwin Barrett they were able to recover our money from a bad investment they really made it stress free for us. It is a lovely feeling your hard earned savings are returned it has brought the sunshine back to our lives.
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.84 based on 461 reviews