Goodwin Barrett Reviews

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy

Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Very Easy
"We had some investments with a major bank ten years ago, and for a while we have thought that the returns we received were not that good. We contacted Goodwin Barrett and left them a mountain of investment reports, statements and letters from our bank. They sorted through the lot and our Bank have just compensated us to the tune of £4000. We would of not stood a cat in hells chance of recovering this money on our own."
"Heard your ad on radio gave you a call glad we did, you set the wheels in motion for us & reclaimed £17,851.47 in mis-sold investments cant thank you enough, would certainly recommend anyone if need be once again THANKS. Mr & Mrs Hayward"
"I received a friendly, and efficient service from all at Goodwin Barrett, culminating in a total compensation payment of £1,518.99 for a mis-sold investment. Hassle-free and a totally unexpected 'wind-fall' - thank you, and much appreciated!!"
"Like many others on your review pages I was mis-sold bonds through my bank 11years ago, so I thought I would give Goodwin &Barrett a call I was amazed in the professional manner that this was dealt with, they won my case and I was awarded nearly £3000. I would definitely recommend Goodwin & Barrett Thank you."
"Very happy with the professional service.Really didn't expect to get anything as the investment was taken out 20 years ago and I had no paper work. Thankyou Goodwin Barrett"
"From start to finish, with a result of over £5000, they could not have been more helpful, the miss selling was over 20 years ago, and they did all the paperwork for me, could not be happier, well done!"
"Sceptical at first when Goodwin Barrett contacted me as it seemed too good to be true. However they were professional and put my concerns at ease. I was awarded money that I feel I could have never have won with the bank."
"I contacted Goodwin and Barrett concerning investment advice I received ( 19 years ago) by one of the main street banks. The advice proved to be poor and I as a result I lost a considerable sum. Goodwin and Barrett took my case on in June 2019 and I have recently been awarded £35000 in settlement of the claim. The whole process was conducted extremely professionally from start to finish. I cannot recommend Goodwin and Barrett highly enough and would encourage anyone who feels they have a financial grievance to get in touch with them. Excellent service."
"Well done goodwin barrett for getting me some money for my mis-sold investment.The claim was handled very professionally and I was kept informed of how it was going and I got my money very quickly the team was excellent with their customer service and the way they handled my claim thank you."
"Goodwin Barrett handled my claim in a very professional manner, and kept my updated throughout the proceedings. Having heard about them on the local radio I decided to phone them. All the staff have been very helpful and friendly. I've no hesitation in recommending this company-they succeeded where others have failed."
"You researched my claim at Halifax. Ryan phoned me he was so very proffesional & reassuring that an outcome would be good, also Simon Motley phoned me & said if Halifax phoned me how l should deal with it. Within two months all was sorted and l had a refund. This company is excellent & very very proffesional, would recommend them anytime, thank you"
"I found Goodwin Barrett very professional and easy to deal with. I had a great outcome with my claim and would recommend to others."
"I first heard about Goodwin Barrett from a radio advertisement, I got in touch by phone and found the staff very friendly and helpful. Mine was a mis-sold investment, and Goodwin and Barrett worked tirelessly pursuing my claim with success. I would definitely recommend this company, I am so glad I did."
"Hi,I had a savings bond approximately 10 years ago that did not pay any interest but I got my money back.Goodwin Barrett took this up with my bank and found I was sold a product that wasn't right for me and proceeded to get almost £6000 pounds compensation for me. Thank you Goodwin Barrett"
"Most helpful&kept me informed throughout my cliam which was successful"
"VERY SATISFIED WITH THE HELP IN CLAIMING AND WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMEND GOODWIN BARRETT"
"I heard about Goodwin Barrett from a radio commercial. I decided it was worth a try, knowing that I had had investments in the past. They were extremely helpful and efficient. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has had an investment. I have already been successful with one investment and they are still investigating another. Thank you"
"Excellent chat line with Heather"
"A great team of friendly people. All correspondence was easy to understand and any enquiries made were quickly and efficiently dealt with. Would recommend to anyone."
"Excellent customer service from the start to the end of the process. My claim was dealt with in a very professional manner throughout."
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.82 based on 306 reviews