Goodwin Barrett Reviews

customer service
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Very Easy
"I have been very happy with the service received from Goodwin Barrett generally. All calls have been conducted very sympathetically and courteously, and prompt replies by phone. Although mine was a claim which (through no fault of GB) seemed to take a while to complete, I have been happy with the end result and am so pleased I responded to the original advert heard on radio to pursue a claim - which I had not thought would be successful due to it being a few years ago. So thank you Goodwin Barrett!."
"Thank you for dealing with my investment, I am very pleased and I couldn't of done it myself. Thank you so much"
"After receiving a phone call I wasn’t sure whether claiming was worth it, however, with the excellent help and guidance from Goodwin Barrett I received over £4000, without me having to do anything. An excellent, professional service. Thank you."
"When I received a call from Goodwin Barrett about a Prudential insurance policy I did wonder if it was worth the bother of claiming. However I gave them my information and they were very quick and efficient and I ended up receiving an offer from Prudential which I accepted. The staff were always very friendly and helpful and I cannot thank Goodwin Barrett enough for dealing with this for me."
"19 years ago I was mis sold an investment and we lost money though it. When I complained I was told I should have read the small print before signing up. So we thought we had lost this money forever. A few weeks ago I saw an advert from Goodwin Barrett and thought why not. They were extremely helpful and said they would pursue my claim. I have just received £7676 in compensation. Without Goodwin Barrett who were really helpful and efficient I don’t think I would ever have got this money back. I can now lay this ghost to rest. I would recommend Goodwin Barrett to anyone who has been mis sold any product."
"After hearing the advert on LBC I called Goodwin Barrett to discuss an Investment from 1999 with Scottish Widows. A painless and professional service followed with regular updates on progress. Goodwin Barrett’s team secured an excellent result and in my opinion are worth every penny"
"The service we received was of the highest quality. and I found that they were easy to speak to. Always kept you in the loop as to what stage the investigation was in."
"I cannot praise Goodwin Barrett high enough. They dealt with my case against the Royal Bank of Scotland and I was amazed and delighted with their success. I couldn't believe it when they contacted me to tell me how much they had got me. Would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone"
"A huge thank-you to Goodwin Barrett for winning my case against Halifax for a mis - sold investment plan from over fifteen years ago. Excellent customer service from the very start. I had no paper work whatsoever, but that didn't prove to be a problem for Goodwin Barrett. I was kept well informed during each stage and would have no problem in recommending them to anyone."
"A big thank you to Goodwin Barrett for getting us a refund from Lloyds Bank. We had no paperwork and couldn't really remember the date as it was from over 20 years ago. Goodwin Barrett managed to track it down and got us a very decent and unexpected payout. Staff were all very professional,kept is informed of the claim process and made the whole process hassle free. Would definitely recommend"
"Goodwin Barrett were brilliant from the first phone call. Luckily I had kept all the paperwork going back 20years so that speeded things up.I was repaid a good amount from lloyds bank so was very pleased"
"My wife & I are both extremely pleased with the service Goodwin Barrett gave us & very happy to receive the pay out which they helped us achieve. They were very professional throughout the process & kept us advised at all times. We really do recommend that anyone with any doubts at all contacts them, after all what is there to lose."
"Extremely happy to receive this payout. Didn’t know I could claim for something that happened along time ago. All of the staff were always very helpful and kept me informed throughout the process. Would definitely recommend."
"Excellent service, kept us informed as to progress, personal attention - and outcome was positive. Would recommend."
"Very happy with the service received from Goodwin Barrett. They were very professional, friendly but not pushy. They did not bombard me with phone calls just updates as my claim progressed. Very pleased with the outcome."
"Goodwin Barrett were professional, courteous and very helpful at all times in dealing with our claim re an ill advised investment. We had scant details of this investment but Goodwin Barrett pursued this diligently and were successful on our behalf. We have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone else. Many thanks to them!"
"I heard a radio add from Goodwin Barrett regarding being mis-sold an investment. I had totally forgot about one I had way back in 2007 so thought I would give them a call. They charge 40% plus vat which is a lot, however; I have known friends who have tried to claim themselves only for the bank to drag things on for months and tie them up with lots of jargon, finally resulting in a zero claim. For me it was a no brainer, GB did all the work and if the claim was zero I didn't lose anything. It wasn't, I was very happy with the amount they got back for me and all within a couple of months from start to finish. I was also impressed with their professionalism along with no pressure regarding progressing with the claim. I would highly recommend them."
"A very good service, professional and reliable."
"Goodwin Barrett were helpful, professional and followed up questions. A good service."
"I have just settled my claim through Goodwin Barrett and I am extremely happy with their service. Everything was done as they said and made it very easy for me to follow. Everyone I spoke to on phone was helpful and pleasant . I would certainly recommend them to my friends Laura Strachan"
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.82 based on 318 reviews