Goodwin Barrett Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Goodwin Barrett

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"I contacted Goodwin Barrett as I thought I had been misadvised about an investment I took out. They were extremely diligent in their investigations and found I had been misadvised. They were highly efficient in pursuing a claim on my behalf. Very polite people to deal with and very happy with the service and the amount I was awarded."
"They were able to get me money back from an old catalogue account which I had forgotten about. Also a return from a Lloyds investment account even after the bank were adamant there was no claim to answer to. I would have given up at that point but they referred it to the Financial Ombudsman and got a result. ...I was very pleasantly surprised."
"Kevin and Irene J Goodwin Barrett contacted us and explained they could help us recover monies due to us from a missold investment we made in 2007. Initially like lots of others I thought this was a cold call and would amount to nothing.Goodwin Barrett proved us wrong the service was first class. They kept us informed all through to process and we received a substantial amount of money more than we ever imagined . I would not hesitate to recommend them. Thanks again to a great team..."
"I would recommend Goodwin Barrett for the way they handled my Claime for ppi and keeping me updated every step of the way"
"Goodwin Barrett have helped me to receive over £8,700 back from the Halifax. I wasn't sure if I could claim as I hadn't actually lost any money from my investment (just didn't make very much!), but the first advisor I spoke to explained I had a good case. The whole process was simple and only took 7 weeks from start to finish. I wouldn't have bothered to do this on my own but I'm so glad I picked up the phone."
"Goodwin Barrett helped me win £1,286.89. The legal side of making Mia sold investment claims can be complicated so I was relieved to leave it in Goodwin Barrett’s good hands. They ensured I understood what was happening and why every step of the way and kept in touch by phone with any updates. I can’t recommend Goodwin Barrett enough."
"Thank you so much for getting me over £3500 back from a Mis-sold Investment. I could not find any paperwork as it was from 2005 but straight away you found out all the information needed to proceed with this claim. The whole process was so easy and dealt with by your representatives very quickly and professionally. I would definitely recommend you to anyone."
"Goodwin Barrett have helped me to make a claim for some bad advice on some investments going back to 2002! They made the process so easy for me and were so professional in their handling of the matter. The lump sum that I have received due to their efforts has made an enormous difference to my family.I would definitely recommend their services, and thank them all very much"
"Goodwin Barrett helped me with claim when i really had no idea what to do. They explained things clearly and kept in touch with me throughout the claim. Thank you and i would definitely recommend."
"I can personally highly recommend this company. Excellent Customer service. Highly professional, they kept me informed at all times. They got me back over £8000 on a bad bank investment. Thank you so much we would never have done it without your help."
"Goodwin Barrett were professional, friendly and always happy to help answer questions. They dealt with our claim successfully."
"Can't praise Goodwin Barrett enough, excellent customer service, kept us informed at all times. Very quick service. They helped us with a miss sold investment that we lost our money on. Thank you so much, we really do appreciate all your help. Many thanks R. Ames."
"Mr J T Urmston Kept us up to date at all times with emails and phone calls Tried there very best but to no avail over a year period Many thanks"
"Just a few words to say wot a brilliant firm Goodwin Barrett are good communication and very professional people they got me £1,370 back from a bad bank investment thank you Mr g large"
"Goodwin and Barrett outstanding customer service staff are really professional and very good service from start to finish"
"Outstanding customer service, dealt with my claim in a good timely manner. Helpful team."
"Can't believe how quick Goodwin and Barrett were sorting out my claim and getting me the highest amount of refund back that I deserved, my mis-sold ppi was over 10 years ago and I didn't have much details for them to go on but they managed to find it all out , their advisors were very helpful especially Simon motley who helped me with questions thst was asked of me from the company I was claiming from, all in all a brilliant company to be dealing with your claim"
"Having listened to the Radio daily with companies offering there services for Mis sold PPI and Delayed Flights it was music to my ears when i heard the Goodwin Barrett advert regards Mis sold Investments. I knew i had been Mis sold one but it was a number of years ago and i had no idea how to go about sorting it out.I contacted the Company the beginning of December and spoke to a lovely Lady called Jo who confirmed that i had a case .From that point everything ran like Clockwork and on the 28th December i had a letter from Lloyds Bank to confirm that after the letter they received from Goodwin Barrett on 24th December i was to be awarded compensation for £9395.21 I could not have wished for a better Christmas Present.Thank You to everyone at Goodwin Barrett and all our Best Wishes to you all in 2019"
"I contacted Goodwin Barrett told my situation they proceeded to go forward with the claim, it took a little while, but we had no hassle and a very good result at the end, would recommend them to anyone else needing assistance when other avenues have failed"
"I heard the advertisement on the radio and contacted Goodwin Barrett, they listened to my story and advised me I had good reason to make a claim. Goodwin Barrett worked on my behalf to help me claim back £5,513.13 for poor investment advice from my Bank Lloyds TSB. Goodwin Barrett acted very professionally with helpful advise. I would definitely recommend them to anybody thinking of making a claim."
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.80 based on 242 reviews