Goodwin Barrett Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Goodwin Barrett

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"I cant thank Goodwin Barrett enough for the proffessional help I received helping me with the claim I had against LLOYDS TSB. Mark was especially good in keeping me informed how thing were progressing. It would have taken ages for me to get all the different departments to deal with my claim. Once again a million thanks to Goodwin Barrett."
"In response to your E-mail, you have never recovered money for me or helped me therefore I nrate you as very poor indeed. J Rhodes"
"Our claim was dealt with efficiently and as quickly as possible, or as dealing with Santander would allow, Melanie was helpful and pleasant to deal with. Would use again."
"Quick and efficient."
"I had written off the loss of my invested money, an amount of £3,500 that at the time was extremely significant, it was the savings I wanted to use as a deposit on a home for myself and my children after my divorce. I had put the loss behind me and quietly suffered the loss behind me. The RBS were to say the least, very cruel about my situation. I read your advertisement and decided to ask whether you may be able to help me and I was blow away by your company's immediate action. You listened, were empathetic and positive that you could help me. I was impressed that you kept me informed all the way through the process, even telling what the bank would be likely to do next. The result was amazing. The outcome twice as good as your own expectation and your fee well deserved. It turns out that I had been sol a very high-risk investment against my expressed wishes. Thank you for giving me the courage to fight for what I had lost."
"I SENT MY FEEDBACK WEEKS AGO, YOU MUST HAVE MISSED IT."
"Goodwin Barrett helped me to claim money I lost from investments. They were friendly and helpful, I answered all their questions and they did the rest.. I'm very happy with the result and would recommend Goodwin Barrett to anyone ."
"Excellent service from start to finish, I did not think I had any chance of recovering my lost monies. I have also recommended you to other people."
"Excellent friendly efficient service"
"I found your company very helpful and efficient."
"I first saw an advert in my newspaper about Goodwin and Barret about helping people to get money back that they had invested after getting financial advice from their bank and the money was lost so I decided to call them.Within a week I got my money back with interest .After 20years I never thought I would see that money again I am so grateful for the wonderful service I got from Goodwin and Barret."
"I was very impressed with the way my claim was dealt with and was more than pleased with the outcome."
"Took many years before we decided to make a claim for for money lost on our investments . We are so glad we used your company as we didn't have any paper work to go on as we destroyed it all years before ! We are very grateful to Goodwin Barrett for doing the hard work for us . We were amazed after a few short weeks our bank the Halifax awarded us £ 16.000 . Thank you once again ."
"Until I had seen an advertisement in my local paper I was unaware that you could claim back monies on mis-sold investments. I contacted your company and everyone I had dealings with were excellent. I admit I did not think I would get anything back, so you can imagine my delight when I did. Your company and personnel were excellent. Thank you."
"my claim was dealt with very quickly and extremely efficiently.i can not thank Goodwin barrett enough."
"Most efficient, polite and helpful staff. They helped me get a refund on my mis-sold investments within about 4 weeks of my contacting them. Put you at ease straight away and go through everything that you need to know. Thank you."
"very good service helpful at all times and explained every thing to me and advised me through the whole time. Any problems I knew that there was help just a phone call away"
"Goodwin Barrett Gave us excellent service and a very quick responce and got us the outcome we would never have achieved ourselves Yours sincerely Mr Alfred Fletcher"
"I thought I was just getting another nuisance call but it turned out to be the best one ever! Goodwin Barrett advisors stated I qualified for getting money back on investments that failed about 17 years ago. I couldn't imagine this was possible but nothing ventured nothing gained. Within a matter of weeks I had several thousand pounds in my bank account and I did nothing! The team were amazing. They were not 'pushy' just helpful, polite and efficient. Than you so much to all of them."
"I was very pleased with my dealing with your company. All the people I spoke to were very pleasant and helpful and my claim was completed within two weeks."
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.77 based on 133 reviews