Goodwin Barrett Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Goodwin Barrett

Tell us how Goodwin Barrett made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"My claim was dealt with swiftly and efficiently by Goodwin Barrett's excellent team. While not being very optimistic at the outset, I am now in receipt of a sizable cheque, thanks to the efforts of all involved. Fast, efficient, friendly and altogether excellent."
"Thank you for No fuss , and really professional in deal with my claim ."
"I would like to thank Goodwin Barrett for the good service they did dealing with my mis-sold investment claim with HSBC . I would recommend Goodwin Barrett to anyone who think they have been mis-sold ppi or investments"
"Goodwin Barrett recently successfully won my claim for a Mis-Sold pension, the amount awarded was £61.267.93. It was a complicated three year procedure. I have nothing but gratitude for Simon and his team,A special thank you to Brian Simons who initiated my claim in the first instance. Great Company."
"Claimed 21k back from Barclays"
"Absolutely have nothing but good things to say about Goodwin Barrett, we thought our savings were lost for ever due to negligent finance advice given to us by a high street bank. The wonderful staff at Goodwin Barrett were extremely professional, and courteous the whole way through our case - result! They got our money back plus interest Thank you team"
"I would like to thank Goodwin Barrett for the excellent service in dealing with my mis-sold investment claim with Halifax Bank. I would recommend Goodwin Barrett to anyone who has suffered financial loss as a result of bad advice. Once again thank you very much for dealing with my claim promptly and efficiently. Huw Jones"
"Review on behalf of Mr Ronald German - Thank you for providing the very best of care and attention in handling my clam. Your customer service was very helpful in explaining information regarding my claim. Whilst being polite and courteous. Your overall service was handled efficiently and effectively"
"Happy to receive 21000 from Barclays after 10yearj"
"Would like to thank you for a really easy process from start to finish. Easy to talk with and very fast communication regarding my claim. They handled everything with minimum effort or imput from me which allowedme to get on with my day to day jobs. Payment was made very fast into my bank account after the award was given I cant fault them anywhere through the whole process."
"Excellent service, advice provided was simple and informative. My involvement was minimal regarding an investment over eighteen years ago. The end result was I received compensation from my claim. I was extremely satisfied with the service provided by Goodwin Barrett and would recommend them without hesitation."
"We were awarded a refund and compensation for a mis-sold investment bond from a leading building society . Goodwin-Barrett dealt with our claim professionally and keeping us informed of their progress. We would highly recommend Goodwin-Barrett . Our thanks to Goodwin-Barrett and to all members of staff who handled our claim ."
"We were delighted to find we were awarded compensation for miselling of investments over 25 yrs ago . Goodwin Barret provided an excellent service on a no win no fee basis. Would highly recommend this service"
"Contacted them with regards to mis-sold investments from a major bank- very helpful every step of the way and I was kept fully informed all the time- delighted as I was repaid everything I had lost and more- would not have done it without the support of Goodwin Barrett - cant recommend them highly enough ."
"I was contacted by phone and as there was no charge up front I decided to allow Goodwin Barrett to make a claim for mis-sold investment. They were very helpful and efficient is making a successful claim which resulted in a payout of £9642.87. Thank you Goodwin Barrett."
"Goodwin barrett"
"I contacted Goodwin Barrett after they called me suggesting i may have been mis-sold an investment. At first i was a little dubious but i was reassured there was nothing to pay upfront so i thought why not take a chance. I was then put through to a claims adviser named Steve who was nothing but professional in his approach. He took some details from me and contacted Halifax bank whilst i was on the line. After getting all the details he needed about my investments he said i had a strong case. I duly signed the paperwork and was then called by another claims adviser who went into some more details about the money i lost. Goodwin Barrett then contacted me to say they had heard back from the bank that my case was being looked into. It was only 1 week later that i got a call from Goodwin Barrett to say my claim had been successful. I got a payment of £15,000. I was absolutely delighted as you can imagine. I cannot stress how professional this firm is and I would certainly recommend."
"Thoroughly professional and knowledgeable. Even though it turns out I had no claim, Mark spent time to talk to me and explain exactly why. Recommended without hesitation."
"They helped me claim £26,000 back from being mis sold an investment. They dealt with my claim very quickly and where polite throughout. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has been unhappy over an investment."
"Unpleasant cold-caller. Lied through back teeth regarding source of our number which is only used occasionally and usually then only to receive faxes. Just happened to have fax off when got call claiming we had given them our details!!!! No."
Goodwin Barrett is rated 4.79 based on 167 reviews