GoodSync Software Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoodSync Software
Read GoodSync Software Reviews

3701 Pender Dr Suite 400

Tell us how GoodSync Software made you happy
I was using a file backup system that became incompatible with Windows 10. Happy to have found this software that is simple to use and fast. So far so good!
This is the software that has finally organized my life and made me secure about data. Everything is easily backed up and it is super easy to share large files with a server. Version control is under control.
Works very well and saves huge amounts of time from alternative syncing procedures.
Simple, lightweight and it does what is says reliably.
I am a collector of music, so my collection is always growing. A single HDD with the music could be dangerous. I have one that I use constantly and another to keep as backup. Goodsync remembers all the settings so I only need to do this once. Once done, it is just plug and play. Besides it is very affordable. --- I am happy
Easy set up folders and quickly sync, new friendly desktop version
I use it for two purposes: 1.) I keep desktop computer files synced with a flash drive that I take with me on my small portgable computer. 2.) I have recently been using it to back-up working files to a network drive
This has worked very well to allow me to sync various drives and files to my NAS. Easy to use.
After the initial serum, it is very easy to use and is very fast. I use it to back up Outlook as well as my hard drive data and photos..
Easy, reliable
easy to backup my digital photos on multiple hard drives
Goodsync is a reliable sync and backup package that is easy to set up I use it in automatic mode but there is a minor irritation related to passwords. If the PC fails because of a power outage of if Windows 10 does a major update then Goodsync will not run because the pc needs to be logged in manually.
It provides me a way of copying data from one computer to others in an understandable way. It also does it very quickly, making it very easy for me.
It Works!!!!
Clever bit of software at an affordable price. The user interface is quite easy to grasp, but it has a few idiosyncrasies (especially scheduling of backup tasks could be a bit more user friendly). It's very stable on my system (Windows 7).
Easy to use and set up, does the trick!
Simple,easy to use,ergonomic design
Simple backups made for me
Easy to setup and run for a regular person.
Great software for all my syn needs. Could use last date syn in folder view. Could use explorer for phones.
GoodSync Software is rated 4.20 based on 376 reviews