GoodSync Software Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoodSync Software
Read GoodSync Software Reviews

3701 Pender Dr Suite 400

Tell us how GoodSync Software made you happy
GoodSync = The "Best sync"
Simple, quick, solid, does the job... Who could ask for more?
It functions without problem every day. Upgrading to new systems has never gotten in the way.
Goodsync is an excellent programme - precise and very fast!
I sync to Amazon Cloud Drive and it achieves the purpose with flying colors. My data local file share data stays in sync with my cloud account.
I have used this for years as a god solid one way back up to an external hard drive. It operates "unattended" and you can easily schedule. It is reliable.
Extremely easy program to understand and use. I was using the free version but was happy to upgrade for this excellent product.
Easy to use and reliable
It works well for sync. I'm not quite sure how to use it better for backup. I also wish there were an easy installation for a home Netgear NAS.
Our technical team can certainly provide any needed tips or insight into optimizing GoodSync's backup capabilities. If you haven't already, please do not hesitate to request assistance via the following link:https://www.goodsync.com/php/gsss/main?lang=en
it is simple & efficient. worth to buy.
Happy user of GoodSync since 2015, until a recent support request after paid upgrade. In my experience, GoodSync support is poor and condescending to loyal users. I was denied a refund when I realized the upgrade version doesn’t support my workflow. Feeling pretty silly for recommending this greedy & unsupportive company to friends and fellow producers for the last 3 years :/
We're very sorry to hear of your negative experience. We do offer a 30 day money back guarantee for all GoodSync purchases. If your request fell within this time frame, please let us know and we will gladly issue a refund. Thank you.
I tried a number of Backup/Sync software programs and they all had the same basic problem: multiple errors during the process. Even had that problem with GoodSync to start with, but with the latest version, 10.8.2.2, I've had no errors at all. It's speedy, accurate and I'm glad I have it!
GoodSync has been one of my must-have essential office tools for years and will continue to be in the future.
We have been using GoodSync at home for our 3 networked laptops and desktop computers. The desktop computer stores the household files (photos, documents, etc) and my wife and I use GoodSync to synchronise with our laptop copies. GoodSync is easy to use. No confusion about which files are the most up-to-date. Avoids deleting the wrong files! Love it.
Love the product allows me to sync my 3 computers and my backup hard drive with ease.
Will never lose another file again
Reliable, good interface and many connectors
I have been an idiot in the past regarding backups. GOODSYNC has changed my personal IT world. Love synchronizing rather than making copy after copy.
Works well on Windows 10 & OS X
Work great on syncing and back up! On Onedrive cloud change the syncing on my computer had to reinstall Onedrive on my computer.
GoodSync Software is rated 4.20 based on 376 reviews