GoodSync Software Reviews

Read GoodSync Software Reviews

3701 Pender Dr Suite 400

Tell us how GoodSync Software made you happy
Works well so far.
GoodSync is easy to use and works very well.
This is one of the handiest tools ever. I like to maintain several levels of software available for backup and GoodSync is ideal for controlling this and helping to avoid out of sync conditions and for taking quick backups as I go along.
I can depend upon GoodSync reliability, efficiency, power and clarity to keep my disks and files synchronized. A terrific product.
so far, so good, easy to set up and fast, accurate file and folder synchronisation
I back up 50,000 photos, LR catalog and my data files. I keep my photos on two portable hard drives and one is always connected to my PC while the other is off site. I rotate them once a month. Once the initial backup was done I then backup fast based on my activity. For example I just finished some Milky way galactic core photos and I backed right away. Was very quick. I back up my catalog to drives also and rotate those to. The data drive is a once a month deal I'm very satisfied.
As a GoodSync user for more than 7 years on both Mac and Windows platforms, I must admit that for a short period that I had a problem with my purchase of GoodSync, I test drove all major GoodSync rivals and realised that none of them even come close to speed and functionality of GoodSync. So all I want to say now is this: thank you guys at GoodSync for creating the best software of its kind.
A life saver!! A must have!! Can not believe that MAC OS and Windows do not have such a feature. Plus, it reminds me the good old days of Norton Commander. Thanks guys!
Good and easy to use
Excellent software! Helps me keep my files synced and in order.
I found a solution to selectively copy, backup my data to a NAS.
I've found GoodSync to be fairly easy to install and use, reasonably priced and, to the best of my knowledge, it's effective.
GoodSync for Mac is in my opinion the best backup software you will ever need as it shows you all the files that are going to be syncrd (backuped up)
User friendly interface while offering advanced features. Fast and reliable process.
Here is my comlete review: http://blogorama.eisbrecher.net/2018/02/05/goodsync-pro-10-kostet-nur-24-euro/
GoodSync = The "Best sync"
Simple, quick, solid, does the job... Who could ask for more?
It functions without problem every day. Upgrading to new systems has never gotten in the way.
Goodsync is an excellent programme - precise and very fast!
I sync to Amazon Cloud Drive and it achieves the purpose with flying colors. My data local file share data stays in sync with my cloud account.
GoodSync Software is rated 4.23 based on 371 reviews