GoodSync Software Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoodSync Software
Read GoodSync Software Reviews

3701 Pender Dr Suite 400

Tell us how GoodSync Software made you happy
synching is good. I think it's the best synch software for Mac. Support is good and quite responsive on questions. visualization of folders and files is good
I have been using Goodsync for two or three years now. It makes life so much easier when one can set up regularly backed up files so that two clicks can initiate a back up and yet one can retain a variety of options for unusual circumstances. On one of my computers it is very easy to set up back ups on any combination of devices on my network whilst on another it cannot now see other computers on the network (It did immediately after activation). which is annoying. However I have used GoodSync support in the past and resolved issues so I will deal with this issue when I get the time. I still need to work out quite what GoodSync explorer does (will it allow me to upload and download files from my website?) and a place on the website that takes a new user through all the options with examples would be helpful.
Thank you for taking the time to provide such thorough feedback. When time allows, please contact our support team so they may assist with the technical issues you've been experiencing. They can also address any questions you may have regarding GoodSync Explorer. Thanks again! https://www.goodsync.com/php/gsss/main?lang=en
Nearly wiped out my laptop
We're really sorry to hear about your laptop, Russel! Such an incident should in no way be connected to GoodSync. If you haven't already, please submit a ticket to our technical support team so they may investigate ASAP. Thank you. https://www.goodsync.com/php/gsss/main?lang=en
I use good sync to keep my desk top and lap top synchronised. I have used it for years and it has always proven a reliable work horse.
easy to use software. Safe and secure. Great product!
Works well so far.
GoodSync is easy to use and works very well.
This is one of the handiest tools ever. I like to maintain several levels of software available for backup and GoodSync is ideal for controlling this and helping to avoid out of sync conditions and for taking quick backups as I go along.
I can depend upon GoodSync reliability, efficiency, power and clarity to keep my disks and files synchronized. A terrific product.
so far, so good, easy to set up and fast, accurate file and folder synchronisation
I back up 50,000 photos, LR catalog and my data files. I keep my photos on two portable hard drives and one is always connected to my PC while the other is off site. I rotate them once a month. Once the initial backup was done I then backup fast based on my activity. For example I just finished some Milky way galactic core photos and I backed right away. Was very quick. I back up my catalog to drives also and rotate those to. The data drive is a once a month deal I'm very satisfied.
As a GoodSync user for more than 7 years on both Mac and Windows platforms, I must admit that for a short period that I had a problem with my purchase of GoodSync, I test drove all major GoodSync rivals and realised that none of them even come close to speed and functionality of GoodSync. So all I want to say now is this: thank you guys at GoodSync for creating the best software of its kind.
A life saver!! A must have!! Can not believe that MAC OS and Windows do not have such a feature. Plus, it reminds me the good old days of Norton Commander. Thanks guys!
Good and easy to use
Excellent software! Helps me keep my files synced and in order.
I found a solution to selectively copy, backup my data to a NAS.
I've found GoodSync to be fairly easy to install and use, reasonably priced and, to the best of my knowledge, it's effective.
GoodSync for Mac is in my opinion the best backup software you will ever need as it shows you all the files that are going to be syncrd (backuped up)
User friendly interface while offering advanced features. Fast and reliable process.
Here is my comlete review: http://blogorama.eisbrecher.net/2018/02/05/goodsync-pro-10-kostet-nur-24-euro/
GoodSync Software is rated 4.20 based on 376 reviews