Goodhood Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Goodhood

+44 (0)207 729 3600

webstore@goodhood.co.uk

How would you rate Goodhood?

Alexander F
Verified Buyer

Fire products, fire service. Favourite place to shop from
Verified Buyer

The shoes I bought were not true to size and I have had to return them and have had to pay a significant amount for shipping which I am not happy about. I would not buy from Goodhood Store again unless I had to.
Hi Harry, very sorry to hear about this. On each product there is a size guide stating:
"Note these measurements are not exact and for guidelines only. For exact sizes please contact webstore@goodhood.co.uk".
We are more than happy to help with sizing queries prior to customers placing orders and we hope this helps you in the future and please feel free to get in touch if we can help further. Kind regards, Goodhood.
Richard S
Verified Buyer

Great site. Great stock. Great service.
Verified Buyer

Top notch store for sure one of the best out. Service and excellence

Great service !
Joshua R
Verified Buyer

Innovative designs and great customer service! 10/10 all day long.
Eva H
Verified Buyer

I thought I had missed out on the Skepta x Air Max collaboration, as it was sold out on the Nike App within 30 minutes and I could only find men's sizes on Depop. Goodhood came to my rescue as it was the only website I found that was still selling them in the afternoon, and in womens' sizes. It was a good thing that the purchase of these shoes was limited to one pair per customer. I received my pair within 2 weeks and love them! Thanks!
Jasmine C
Verified Buyer

Paid £6 for next day delivery on Tuesday morning. Item didn't arrive until Friday afternoon, and the tracker didn't make me aware it had arrived until Monday morning. This was too late as it was a present for a friend who had left by this point.

Messaged goodwood Friday who ignored my message until I emailed again Monday. Their excuse being 'we could see your order had delivered so didn't think we needed to respond.'

The candle was much smaller than expected, and incredibly overpriced for the size. £16 for a 5" candle!! Gift wrap was nice, but again overpriced at £5 or £6.

Overall, very poor experience, wont be using them again.
Chen D

包裹请加固发出,收到鞋盒都破了
Verified Buyer

I returned some boots in person to your store, which I'd purchased online. I returned them on Tuesday morning. And took until Friday evening to receive a notification that I would receive my refund in another 3 days. So that's over a week to get funds back in my account,
Hi. We do apologise that you feel unhappy with the slight delay on getting a refund. If you look on the deliveries/returns page, you could of seen that there was high volumes of orders over that period and there was a day or so delay in orders leaving & being returned. Your refund was processed and all seems to be fine, but please do get in touch if we can help further. Goodhood.
Matteo F

Everything fine.
Verified Buyer

Thank you guys, items arrived safely and I really like my purchase.
Unverified Reviewer

The store is great and everything is perfect!
Verified Buyer

Perfect! I love the store.
QIAN S

fast delivery
good packaging
Philipp S
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery, good communication - overall a very positive shopping experience. Definitely not my last order. Thank you very much.
Peder S
Verified Buyer

Quick answer regarding size / fit question. However, I would really appreciate if you had a "size / fit tool" illustrating the exact dimensions of the style / SKU on offer. That way I don't need to shoot over an email which of course is a little bit of a hurdle.
Bracken H