Goodhood Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Goodhood

How would you rate Goodhood?

Alessandro M

Great Service , fast delivery

V happy. Legends
Verified Buyer

A splendid store run by splendid folks selling splendid gear. Always a pleasure. Never a chore.
John S
Verified Buyer

Come a long way from the quiet days on Coronet St.
Respect.
Ulrika S
Verified Buyer

I like your assortment mix. Your style and humour.
Best, Ulrika
James M
Verified Buyer

great range of products that other UK stores don't stock
Ryan C
Verified Buyer

Quality clothing & Service!
Verified Buyer

Easy checkout and quick shipping to America.
Verified Buyer

The delivery came so quickly!! But I didn't receive 10% off my first purchase like the website claimed I would...
Verified Buyer

I do love the clothes at Goodhood but it doesn't seem affordable to it's desired market at all. Who are you aiming it at? There's no medium price range it's just expensive and very expensive...Everything always seems to be marked up and can often find it cheaper elsewhere. I also think the returns policy of not being able to get a refund is very off putting and unfair. I would love to support independent shops like this, but why can't you have more affordable clothes and the decency to return people's money back if they're not happy.
Hi Bonnie. I do believe you have been speaking with the dispatch team in regards to this, and I have found you used a credit note against your order. Unfortunately, we can not issue refunds on credit notes, this is why your credit note has been re-issued. If you have any other questions, please email webstore@goodhood.co.uk and they will happily assist. Thanks.
Verified Buyer

Goodhood provided good pricing on it's products and a reasonable shipping rate to Australia. I was given prompt updates regarding the status of my purchase and was given accurate information. When the package arrived it was wrapped professionally and gave that same sensation of receiving a present (that you paid for :P) . The inclusion of the stores brand on a vinyl sticker was a awesome bonus, it's pretty slick and groovy.

The excellent curated selection is really cool and exhibits a unique lifestyle approach. The website is stylish in all the right ways, I especially love how the photography for the stock showcases the products as they are, makes it easy to tell (almost) exactly what you getting. It's a refreshing showcase of brands and products that don't follow trends and don't necessarily follow anything beyond the vision of what the store is trying to promote.

Overall it was a pretty 10/10 experience shopping from Goodhood, definitely will consider being one of the main places when purchasing new digs and chigs.
Cheers!

Efficient and helpful.
Jonathan C
Verified Buyer

seamless service and fast delivery!
Verified Buyer

Nice site, great products.
Martyn G

Top drawer.
Verified Buyer

Super fast delivery and excellent email updates etc. throughout the process. Also nicely packed as always!
DAMIAN M

Still waiting for refund I sent last week. Thanks
Hi Damian,

Apologies but as we are currently on sale, the online dispatch team are extremely busy. You refund will be processed, but please allow up to 5 working days, upon us receiving it, for this to happen. If you have any further questions in regards to your return status, please email the team on webstore@goodhood.co.uk and they will happily assist you with a status.

Regards,

Goodhood.
Aida A
Verified Buyer

I bought these shoes from goodhood because I can't usually find unique vans colourways or styles in Australia. I love goodhood for its range. The online shop is easy to use. The international shipping was really fast and the shoes were carefully packed.

Nice Product
Verified Buyer

I love the stuff Goodhood is selling. Quick shipping.
Goodhood is rated 4.68 based on 360 reviews