Goodhood Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Goodhood

+44 (0)207 729 3600

webstore@goodhood.co.uk

How would you rate Goodhood?

"Staff are always great, collection/delivery is always fast & well presented, stock diverse & always just what i'm looking for"
"Buy something that not always seen in shop."
"Reliable. and had the trainers I wanted that everywhere sold out of, also got my delivery sooner than expected"
"I ordered two items which didn’t fit I wanted to exchange for a bigger size I had to return them which cost £7 and reorder which cost another £6 not very happy with those prices"
Hi Louise. Sorry to hear about this. We do re-ship exchanged products back out for free, you wouldn't of had to place an additional order. As a good will gesture, we will happily refund your second shipping costs on the order for the alternative size. Please contact webstore@goodhood.co.uk and the team will assist. Best, GH.
"very good service speedy delivery no probs with return and quick credit"
"Good product range, store and website"
"Love you all style, select items, purchase process...but just one suggest, if the stock will have protect box include will be better, thank you for your attention."
"Please, double box the shipping for shoes."
Hi. Thanks for your comments. We are looking to implement double-boxing for footwear very soon. If you require anything else, please feel free to email webstore@goodhood.co.uk. Kind Regards, Goodhood.
"Basicly I had paid for a delivery which was over a week later , having received the order which was incidentally a Xmas present it was the wrong order .i have now which I do not have time for to send back wrong garment and reorder ! Annoying"
"Missleading photos, missliading item description"
Hi Jordan. We are very sorry you feel disappointed with your product. The reason that several products are photographed is to show variety. This is also mentioned in the product description. Please feel free to contact us via webstore@goodhood.co.uk if you would like to arranged a refund and we will happily assist. Best, Goodhood.
"There is no double box from UK to South Korea. My shoe box is completely damaged."
"My order originally got mucked up but customer service was great and sent the item for free when it came back into stock"
"I thought it would be the best experience if the shipment was packed by box instead of plastic bag for international delivery."
"Super happy"
"Great service and communication. Love the products"
"Bought as Christmas gift."
PANG-YEN L
Verified Buyer
"Pretty good!"
"it took just a week for it to arrive- not only once i ordered from goodhood but twice and twice the time i received the same result. normally when i order items from other websites they take more than a week. so ya, i always trust goodhod and will never feel worried about when my items gonna arrive. nice work guys!"
"The suede shoes I ordered came stained. It would be too cost prohibitive for me to send them back as I paid extensive taxes and shipping fees to import them to Canada. I asked for and was given a 25% refund of the purchase price. So I appreciate that. But still I now have an almost $300 pair of shoes that are less than perfect."
"Quick shipping"