Goodhood Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Goodhood

Tell us how Goodhood made you happy

customer service
"Quick delivery"
"Not good quality for the money and please don’t tumble dry or it will fit a child"
"The shoes I bought had clearly been used with scuff marks on the sides and soles. When I flagged to customer service I was fobbed off with a 10% discount and a like it or lump it attitude. Not what I'd expect from such a reputable brand."
Hi Ben,

Sincere apologies that you received shoes that were not in pristine condition. As my colleague noted when discussing this unfortunate situation on email; it’s possible that these shoes were tried on in store as they were the last pair available in the Sale. In such instances, we would hope to spot any light scuffs or marks prior to dispatch, but appreciate on this occasion regretfully that wasn't the case.

Acknowledging our responsibility to deliver immaculate products, we offered a full refund as we were not able to offer an exchange with these being the final pair available in your size. As you did not wish to return the shoes, we refunded you a further 10% off the sale price, as a gesture of apology in line with our typical procedure for such issues.

Please do get in touch if you would like to discuss further.

Thanks and kind regards,

Goodhood
"Always quality products and delivered or Promptly. Great personal communication as well."
"Speedy delivery, excellent customer service. Will definitely be shopping with you guys again"
"Nice packaging. Shipping was a too expensive"
"Have been shopping with goodhood since they first opened on coronet street. Always 5 star service and a quality product!"
"Really good communication. Quick delivery and really nice packaging."
"Great collection, fast processing of the order and good customer service."
"Great service! Hook us up with some coupon cuz?"
"A* Service"
"Fast shipment, nice packaging, very aesthetic good. THANK YOU."
"Really fast delivery"
"Great website, lovely clothes"
"Quick delivery and great customer service"
"Lightening fast dispatch and great product. Never disappoints."
"The Coat in which I bought (Wacko Maria leopard coat) was ordered quickly with nice packaging to go with it, the overall product quality was ok, yet much thinner than I thought, I felt as if I was just paying for "made in Japan" and its shipping to the UK. yet the coat got me online in Vogue so it cool."
"Inspiring products and top-notch customer service."
"great service"