Good Life Letter Reviews

01926 298221

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how Good Life Letter made you happy
Always given such good advice. May not always buy recommended products but when I do am totally satisfied and such speedy service. Would recommend the Good Life Letter to everyone.
Very readable with good advice!!
Great products and excellent service - what more could I wish for, thank you.
I have always found the service and quick delivery excellent.
Also the staff I have spoken to on the phone are always polite and helpful.
I have been dealing with the Good Life Shop for quite a number of years now. I have found them to be most helpful. I had a reaction to a product but my sister didn't - I do suffer with allergies!! When I informed Good Life the asked me to return the item and gave me a full refund.
Interesting articles and great products. Always despatched very promptly. Keep up the good work.
Provides useful information regarding health issues. Swift hassle free order and delivery of product.
Essential reading. Informative, full of sensible advice and guidance. Purchasing is easy, straightforward and quick. Carry on the good work.
Informative but too frequent. Because of this I read it less than I think I would if there were fewer. Perhaps an option to sign up to e.g. weekly, fortnightly, monthly would help?
The Good Life Letter is a weekly review on any number of subjects usually in the health and wellbeing area. I especially enjoy the authors
light hearted approach to the jottings, and the obvious hard work of bringing unusal and different sources of information to the table.
Personally I have just purchased a book from the good life letter entitled "Save your Sight your guide to crystal clear vision for life"
which I have found to be very informative with some great advice that
really works, so many thanks to Ray Colins and all the team at the Good life shop.
Easy to use site, clear instructions and fast service with good packaging.
Excellent service will buy again
Many thanks for your support, we are very grateful for the 5 star review.
Very good web site. Ordering process excellent. Very fast delivery. Item well packaged. My order was for the magnesium lotion. I have been using it for about a week. While it might be coincidence I have not had cramp for about 6 days so strong possibility that it actually works.
Before finishing I would like to say that the Googling Newsletter is always an excellent read.
Thank you for the feedback and the 5 star review, we really appreciate it.

The magnesium lotion has proved to be very popular and many readers have told us how effective it is for stopping muscle cramps.

We assume you meant the Good Life Letter... or at least we hope you did! Once again our thanks for sharing your experiences.
Interesting combined with humour.
Many thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it and are grateful for the 5 star review.
If you need impartial advice on all things health related, then Ray's Good Life email is definitely worth receiving. With up to date information on current trends, Ray weighs up all the pros and cons of taking any medicines or vitamins, or simply giving 'old wives tales' a new angle in today's climate. Plenty of common sense directed at us 'normal' folk with no hidden agendas. Just a nice guy imparting sound health advice.
Thank you so much for your kind words of support and for sharing your experience of the Good Life Letter with others.

We are a small team and it really helps us maintain and improve our offering by having such useful and informative feedback - we appreciate you taking the time to write your review.
Easy simple form to fill in with plenty of payment options, including Paypal. Book arrived within a few days of placing order. Excellent all round service.
Many thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it and are glad that you got your book when you needed it.

We look forward to helping you again in the near future.
Good service, prompt dispatch and quality products. I especially like the Manuka honey which is really good and the price is good too.
We love the honey too!

Thank you so much for the kind words of support, we really appreciate it.
Very interesting content. I always find passwords a challenge and wish you had a phone number for the elderly as a stop gap.
I’m addicted to your Manuka honey, especially with a tiny dab of it with lemon and water in the mornings.m
Ever heard of Goanna ointments? Aussies speak highly of them.
Many thanks for the feedback... and good news you can always call us on 01926 298221 and we will be glad to help you (Mon-Fri).

Like you we love the honey too... the offie jar doesn't last long especially on colder days.

Ray says that he hasn't heard of Goanna ointments but will certainly look into them.

He does stock Emu Oil though!
It's so easy to navigate the site. The things I have had work. It's so far the best
We're so glad that you like the website and have found some of the natural remedies and supplements that Ray features to be of benefit.

Thank you so much for the five star review, we really appreciate it.
You always write an interesting and informative email, easy
and understandable to read. Thank you for keeping us all up-to-date
and the humour in which you deliver the days sermon lol
Thank you for your feedback and kind words of support, we really appreciate you sharing your experience of the Good Life Letter.
Good Life Letter is rated 4.75 based on 862 reviews