Good Life Letter Reviews

01926 298221

goodlife@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street, ,

Tell us how Good Life Letter made you happy
Always good advice from staff. All products are sent out promptly and of good quality.
Many thanks for your kind and supportive review. We are a small team and it is always lovely to hear from happy readers who we have been able to help. We really appreciate the five stars.
A good letter from a company not swayed by Big Pharma. It's not always about the big buck and it's this that makes Good Life Letter a good read.
We really appreciate your supportive feedback and for posting this review to allow others to find out more about the Good Life Letter. Many thanks for your feedback.
The usual excellent service thank you
It's our pleasure to help you when you need us, many thanks for your continued custom and support for the Good Life Letter.
Over the years I have purchased several products and always receive an excellent service. I know that the products I purchase will be good for my health and produced from ethically sourced ingredients. The Good Life newsletter is interesting and often amusing.
How fantastic to have such a lovely and loyal reader and customer, we're humbled to know that our efforts have met your expectations and Ray will be delighted to know that you enjoy the Good Life Letter. Thank you so much for the kind and supportive review, we really appreciate it.
Easy to place order which was shipped promptly and arrived within days stated. Excellent service.
Thank you for sharing your experience of using the Good Life Letter Shop, we are a small team and make sure that we send orders out within 24 hours of receiving them and it's always great to know that we are meeting the expectations of our readers. Thank you once again.
Always some snippet of interesting findings.
Many thanks for your kind review, we're glad that you find the Good Life Letter useful.
It’s always amusing& informative …
We're really glad that you enjoy the newsletters and find them useful. Many thanks for the five star review.
Great service, fast delivery and easy to use site
Many thanks, we are glad that you have been able to get what you need from the Good Life Letter shop, we appreciate the feedback and look forward to helping you again in the near future.
What a wonderful informative site. I have bought several things from Good Life Letter and have been thrilled with all of it and knowing of the “ no risk” is so assuring. Thank you so much Ray and team.
We are delighted with you lovely review of the Good Life Letter and are really pleased that we have been able to help you when needed. Ray has been researching and writing the newsletter since 2005 and it is always very gratifying to know that his efforts are appreciated, thank you for your kind feedback.
Excellent company to work with. Prompt, polite, helpful. Good Products. I love the Letter.
It's so lovely to hear your feedback, and we really appreciate your kind words of support. Thank you for your endorsement, we are always glad to help our readers whenever needed.
Have always received very good service in every aspect of this company .
We really appreciate your kind review, and are so pleased that we have been able to help you when you needed us. Many thanks for the five star rating too.
I feel that I am hearing real beliefs from an intelligent person. It doesn't read like an on-line selling machine. I have found the producta to be as described and effective
Many thanks for your kind and supportive review, we really appreciate you sharing your experiences of the Good Life Letter with others.
Very happy with my dealings with the Good Life Letter and would recommend their products any time, especially as it is always possible to return them if you are not happy with anything
Thank you for your feedback and we really appreciate the five star review.
I ordered some pain relief cream which is excellent.. The order process was a little tricky to begin with but a couple of days later I had another try and it went through seamlessly.. Delivery was very swift..
We're sorry that you had a problem at the outset, but thank you for persevering. We really appreciate your custom, thank you.
I really enjoy reading the Good Life Letter. It is a great read and often funny, full of excellent information without being preachy and there is always lots of food for thought. I have purchased a few items from the Shop and on the last occasion I had cause to ring as I was experiencing difficulty purchasing. The customer service was excellent and I got my item very quickly (2 days). Keep up the good work!
We are so grateful for your lovely review. The team is always happy to help any of our readers and it is pleasure to be able to make sure that you can get what you need.
Brilliant service, prompt delivery. I ordered Doluperine but to early to say if it's helping yet, but I have faith in your products
Thank you for purchasing the Doluperine we are sure that you will feel the benefit, but if there are any issues at all please let us know and we will arrange a refund under our no quibble guarantee.
Love the Good Life letter and shop. Ray is so informative about all the products and you can tell all the research that goes into it. Brilliant service, prompt delivery and good prices
Thank you so much for your kind and supportive comments, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on the Good Life Letter.
Excellent.
We really appreciate the five star review, thank you.
Interesting, entertaining, i formative, very useful
Thank you for the review, we are really grateful for you sharing your comments about the Good Life Letter.
The good life letter is informative and the products and service has been impressive
Thank you so much for the feedback and five star review, we really appreciate it.
Good Life Letter is rated 4.78 based on 1,261 reviews