Good Life Letter Reviews

01926 298221

info@oxonpress.co.uk

16 Cross Street

Tell us how Good Life Letter made you happy
I absolutely love Ray's letters, we obviously have a very similar sense of humour and view of the world - perhaps a little cynical at times. The products he researches and endorses, which I have bought, are all exceptional quality and, yes, some of them are a little more expensive than the high street, but the purity and efficacy of them is amazing.
Very good service and quick delivery.. will reccommend to my friends
Delivery quick & reliable , also well packaged.
My wife and I have been purchasing various products from Good Life for many years. We can highly recommend everything about this site, the products and the service.
Every thing ok ,I only starts to use the products so I can’t comment any thing yet.
You are doing a good job Ray, I was reading the good lif letter for donkeys years now .
Keep up the good work.
Takecare
Neeta
It’s so funny & entertaining & such good advice ...I really enjoy the letter.
Very quick efficient service.
Keep doing a good job, some of the articles are very interesting and informative.
Service is prompt, helpfull and overall first class. No probs.
Thank you for the kind and supportive five star review of the Good Life Letter, we really appreciate it.
Very informative, easy to read and only the best products endorsed!
Thank you for the five star review of the Good Life Letter, we really appreciate it.
I like the Good Life letter as Ray tries to give a balanced view on a whole variety of subjects. I recently bought the coconut oil capsules, but it is too early yet to see if they are beneficial. I normally buy the krill oil capsules which I have found useful in helping to prevent a frozen shoulder which I suffered with during the winter for a number of years, but not at all since taking krill oil. Please get some back in stock ready for next Autumn/Winter.
Many thanks for your kind review of the Good Life Letter and the range of natural remedies and supplements we supply.

Recently the supplier had a problem with the krill oil packaging which resulted in the capsules leaking in the post... not ideal!

They are remanufacturing the capsules for us and we should have them back in stock soon.

Our apologies for the delays.
Excellent range of products, easy to use website and speedy delivery. Highly recommended!
We're really grateful for your kind and supportive review which really motivates the small team in the Good Life Letter to keep our standards high.

Much appreciated, thank you.
Always interesting and humorous at times . I like to read about the research that has gone into the products .
Ray will be delighted that you enjoy reading about the natural remedies and supplements that he has researched, it has been his mission since 2005 to share as much information as he can.
Have purchased a few products from the Good Life Letter Shop, i.e. Manuka Honey, Otosan Ear Spray, FX-Silica Gel, Vitamin C, Vitamin D and the Bug Soother Spray. All products have been excellent and value for money.
Would it be possible to add Ubiquinol Co-Enzyme Q10 capsules to your product range, please? Thank you.
Many thanks for your support, we really appreciate it.

We're glad that you have found some natural remedies and supplements of value in our shop. Having asked Ray about the CoQ10 he explained that there was a lot of product available and it was difficult to find one which offered significant benefit over any other....

...but he does support a product call Cardio-K which is specifically for supporting the cardiovascular system, and this contains 30mg of CoQ10 along with extracts of Red Rice Yeast.
The Good Life Letter is well researched and presented in a very friendly and readable manner. The Good Life Shop website is easy to navigate and placing an order for products is straightforward. Items ordered are dispatched very quickly.
We're so grateful for you sharing your experience of the Good Life Letter, it really helps boost our team spirit to know that we have been able to help our readers achieve what they want from natural remedies and food supplements.
The Good Life Letter keeps readers informed on health issues and remedies that we may not be aware of.
Many thanks for your feedback, we're glad that you find the newsletters of benefit and really appreciate the five star review.
I have been reading the Good Life Letters for the past 10 years or so. I find these really good for updated information on natural cures. these are also fun to read with good sense of humour quotes.
Many thanks for your kind and supportive review of the Good Life Letter and we are so pleased that you enjoy reading Ray's newsletters - he will be delighted!
Fast delivery and a genuine no questions asked refund if necessary.
Many thanks for sharing your experience of the Good Life Letter, we are always glad to help our readers if they find a natural remedy or supplement doesn't offer them the benefits they were expecting - it is what Ray insists on.
Always worth a read of this well researched letter.
Many thanks for the feedback and the five star review, we genuinely appreciate that you have reviewed our service.
Good Life Letter is rated 4.77 based on 1,136 reviews