GoboPlus Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoboPlus
Read GoboPlus Reviews

About GoboPlus:

Lead supplier of Rosco gobo's & custom gobo's to theatre, film, television and architectural environments.

sales@goboplus.com

Unit 34 Space Business Centre, Smeaton Close,

Tell us how GoboPlus made you happy
You did a great job with communication and getting the gobo to me in a very timely manner. Extremely professional and kind!
Great selection of images and styles. Affordable prices and very quick service. Thank you for a simple process to take our shows to the next level with using gobos for effects (we haven't done it before). I highly recommend this company.
Fantastic Custom Gobos. Great follow up and immediate delivery. Very happy and will purchase here again.
Great service - the gobos were delivered within days of the order
T
Excellent customer service and prompt delivery.
Great product at a fair price. Very good customer service and quick shipping.
**********
Good service, fast response and fast shipping!

Thanks
Very happy, extremely fast, will definitely use again
Very fast responses and very fast turnaround for custom gobos. A wide variety of customisable options that are always made and delivered within a few days
Very nice and fast, a real attention, shipping to France in 3 or 4 days.
Very happy, Gobos are easy to find and received extremely quick! Very happy that they have arrived in time for a show I have this week!
Very helpful -fantastic and fast service
We have been so impressed with the quality of the work - the team helped develop custom gobos for us which maximized the impact of the event - a great value knowing we are working with professionals.
Really good, I've used them again.
Super fast and dependable!
Within 3 days I had my gobo's at home in NL.
Easy and fast process. Ship on one day
Ordered the gobo's on a Wednesday and paid for next day delivery, having not received them by Friday I got in touch and was informed they had been sent standard delivery and would not arrive until Monday. I was only offered a refund in the delivery and no other compensation for the mistake except that I could get a full refund if I returned the items unused. Not an option as I needed the gobos. I feel like a little more could have been done, there was not even an offer to overnight them on the Friday and I could have returned the others when they arrived on Monday. Disappointing customer service I feel.
Fast delivery ordered on friday got it on monday.
The gobo holder selector worked fine.
The gobo holder suited in my profile spotlights .
GoboPlus is rated 4.82 based on 697 reviews