Go Assist Ltd Reviews

Read Go Assist Ltd Reviews

customerservices@go-assist.co.uk

Richmond HouseRichmond Hill

Tell us how Go Assist Ltd made you happy
After spending half an hour trying to get through to Dyson on the phone, it was so easy to book online, and within minutes I had an engineer booked to come out 2 days later. An excellent price and very reasonable monthly payment for a 12 month guarantee. Giving me peace of mind.
Easy to contact & arrange an appointment!!!!!
organised company
Good services
Quick and painless. Spoke to Adam and made everything so easy and got me booked in for my dryer to be fixed.
Holly kendal was very helpful.
Fantastic professional ser i e. Adam was absolutely brilliant..his advice was infirmative without him being pushy at all. Due to his attirude I wpuld reccomend to family and friends.
Great customer service hopefully the repair is as good .
It was my great pleasure to speak with Adam today, who clearly and attentively explained the options, conditions and costs relating to required repairs to my errant vacuum cleaner, as well as offering other opportunities to cover property and other appliances.
I was extremely impressed by his courtesy, knowledge and professionalism and would ensure you recognise his value as an ambassador of the company.
Very good easy to get sorted
Cally was very polite and helpful. She explained everything very clearly.
Very polite and efficient service. I’ve dealt with go assist before and had very good service of them, so that’s why I chose them again.
So far so good
Great service thank you.
Very professional, helpful and knows her product. Thank you.
The lady who dealt with me was very courteous ,helpful and efficient. I would be more than happy to recommend you're company at present.
Kind Regards,
John Green
One of the best and friendliest contact centres in the world better than what hotpoint put me through. There's a saying every cloud have a silver lining. As a first time customer I was amazed on their 5 stars customer service and I would like to thank Jacob for doing an excellent job.
I had my dishwasher fixed within a day of contacting go assist. Muj, who came was very experienced and professional and only charged me for the call out and repair (reasonable as well) ,which is what he originally quoted to me. I would recommend you try this service if you have broken appliance. I now have my dishwasher working better than it was before. I would definitely use again.
Excellent service from Adam. I will use your company again.
Great customer relations person
Explained things clearly. Just waiting for day and time
Go Assist Ltd is rated 4.44 based on 1,143 reviews