Global Van Solutions Reviews

Global Van Solutions 5 star review on 14th July 2021
Bubbles Launderette
Global Van Solutions 5 star review on 29th June 2021
Matthew Speight
Charlie and Chellsie made it easier.
Jason was very helpful. The process from placing an order to receiving the can was effortless.
First time van buyer and Jason Perry made it super easy and helped me through the process
excellent service David Taylor done a brilliant job from start to finish Thanks
Very good service from Steve Trapnell
Very friendly efficient staff bought two vans now brand new would not go elsewhere always helpful and the process is very quick
Just received our new Mercedes Sprinter, and would like to say we are delighted with the van and the service from Global Vans. Ben Pomphry was a very helpful, knowledgeable and patient person to deal with, and I would have no hesitation in recommending him and Global Vans to anyone.
Perfect,the most timely & hassle free service, I have ever experienced in a long while by Richard. Was messed around by vanorama for almost two months & out of desperation contacted Richard & had my van in two weeks !!!! 🤗
good transaction, no hassle
We've sourced over 8 vehicles through Global Vans now and wouldn't go anywhere else. Ben Pomphrey is worth his weight in gold. The service is top notch, industry leading delivery times, good availability and very attentive throughout the sales process. A***
Connor Lester help me alot and I am very happy I now have a new van. Thanks alot Connor
I have a transit custom limited project X from global vans I dealt with Gavin Sloan Who sorted a package out for me within my budget nothing was too much trouble very approachable and very helpful and I got The van I really wantedI have recommended them two friends in the building trade to say what a great service I had from them will definitely be using global vans next time
Gino Necco our sales consultant made the whole process super easy!
Excellent service from star to finish. Robert Prideaux was extremely helpful & efficient.
Ben pomphrey handled it all for me very professional with no hassle
Excellant service yet again
Really good customer service help me out massively
Corey was very helpful. Very highly recommended
We have used Global Vans a couple of times, they have always been relatively easy to communicate with and prompt to respond to any problems. Delivery was prompt, only problem we had was that we could not get a silver van quick enough so went with a black one but that was not a major issue for us. Recently we dealt with Marc Pearne, definitely would recommend.
Global Van Solutions is rated 4.49 based on 923 reviews