GEM Motoring Assist Reviews

of reviewers recommend GEM Motoring Assist
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read GEM Motoring Assist Reviews

About GEM Motoring Assist:

Originally established in 1932 as the Company of Veteran Motorists to combat the increasing number of road accidents, GEM Motoring Assist is the UK’s leading driving based Road Safety association with around 70,000 members. We bring our members dependable, rapid round-the-clock breakdown recovery assistance, and because our schemes cover people rather than vehicles, you’ll find us a whole lot more flexible than other breakdown providers.

enquiries@motoringassist.com

Station Road

Very easy to set up and great value. Far cheaper than the breakdown cover that insurance companies provide.
Very helpful on phone and volunteered the fact they had an offer on which made my cover cheaper than last year.
Really easy to set up, amazing value when you have multiple cars.
Very easy to choose the policy most suited to us. Joining was also easy to do online. The cost is far less than the R.A.C. and the A.A. both of which we have been members in the past. We think that we have made the correct choice. Time will tell after we have a need to call on their services.
Signed up recently after reading reviews. Easy process.
GEM comes highly recommended from my wife's cousin. I joined after reading up on the website and seeing the benefits. Good service, no hidden charges and they provide all the services I may require for the year.
At the moment just joined all good
I have been with Autoaid for years and chose Gem, not the cheapest, because autoaid have introduced contract changes in an unfair and possibly illegal way, including an annual handling fee an age related limitation and auto renew. These changes were notified in a way that Autoaid must have known would be missed by many customers. I think to change to a contract you have to tell the customer and seek approval it is not sufficient to announce them
Excellent interface and discussion with Chris and am pleased to re join GEM membership with breakdown cover . EWK.
This is one of the cheapest breakdown companies I have found for personal cover for two people. I also found it very quick and easy to complete the online registration form.
Very easy to navigate the website and arrange cover.
was recommended GEM by my.brother in law Trever Phillip's from raglan.mon.
This the first time I have used GEM I found joining very easy
Thank you very quick and easy to sign up and become a member. Regards Michael
After being let down by the RAC and AA in recent years, I joined GEM. I have had one breakdown since joining GEM, and the service provided was excellent. I reported the breakdown quickly online. An agent arrived with 25 minutes of my call. My car had a failed component and was very quickly loaded onto the low loader and taken to my home address. Compare and contrast waiting nine hours for The RAC last year (they never turned up). I recommend GEM.
I have just joined Gem Motoring Assist. It was easy and quick to do.
Just joined GEM on-line. Very easy website to negotiate, everything laid out in a clear manner and simple to join. Hopefully will never have to use it!
Very easy to get a quote, complete registration and buy a policy. Straightforward and simple
Straightforward, good value cover. Would like a monthly dd option ?
Having compared the top rated breakdown providers in detail, I decided to go with GEM motoring Assist, who answered the phone promptly on both occasions(no irritating recorded messages), and were friendly and helpful in providing the information I needed before making my purchase with confidence.
GEM Motoring Assist is rated 4.69 based on 2,429 reviews