WiseDriving Reviews

59% of reviewers recommend WiseDriving

About WiseDriving: At WiseDriving, we give our drivers the opportunity to earn reduced premiums through good driving. Our innovative telematics product collects vital information as you drive - including how you accelerate and brake, as well as the speed you travel and your travel times.

As soon as you get a quote with WiseDriving, we give you an upfront discount of 40% as we trust that if you are willing to have your driving monitored, then you must be a good driver. Plus, if you drive consistently well, you can earn even further reductions!

Get a quote with us and see how much you could save with a telematics car insurance policy with WiseDriving - wisedriving.com

Tell us how WiseDriving made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"Good but don’t agree with some of the things"
Posted 45 minutes ago
"Very good and useful. Everyone should have for a safety driving."
Posted 51 minutes ago
"Its been great experience to have"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very helpful customer service when I couldn’t get my black box fitted on the day it was booked because I was ill they managed to rearranged it quickly for a more convenient time for me which was excellent"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very happy, especially with the refunds coming back on my insurance."
"I've had a really positive experience using Wise Driving. After a month my premiums were reduced after scoring very good on my driving :)"
"Box too sensitive. I have to drive dangerously slow to be able to get a good score. I wish I’d paid more to get a better company. AVOID!"
"Very disappointed"
"Please don’t use this company their thieves. They insisted I should use an app which does not work keep on giving me sn errors. Sending letter without calculating the charges and they demand more money to be paid . I never benefit anything than stress. They lie and use their policy as a source of stealing people money even though they are in fault. If it’s possible to give a 0 I would."
"Absolute joke DO NOT USE!!!! I was in an accident today which the police have admitted they caused during them responding to an immediate call and Wisedriving my insurance company have decided I am responsible regardless without investigating or speaking to the police officer dealing with the incident. No managers to speak to and apparently the first person you speak to over the phone makes the decision of your claim over the phone in 15 minutes......"
"I used Wise driving my first year didn't seem to be a problem my score was always under 50 - So renewed it the second year with them DISASTER, cost me £64 a month (this was never my problem), my score was under 50 it came to its first review they then cancelled my insurance. My speeding was never an issue always 100% it was the acceleration that was always 0, I read through their tips and ways to improve this it would never improve. Even though my first year went so smoothly, i was silly to renew with them the second year. I chased them for a week after 5:30 and on my lunch and the weekend and wanted them to fit my black box I was passed to the wrong black box companies giving numbers. Every time i would ring them they wouldn't know who i was this came to 2 days after my policy had started i had been calling after 5:30 when I finished work and their back office was always closed. I then got it sorted and I didn't need an appointment for it apparently this was a week later after everyday I had called. Once they cancelled my Insurance i called them up and they said it was the premium would have been to high so it was a cancellation. It was worked in my favor i now pay £20 more without a black box and no curfew. I would NOT Suggest using Wise Driving - their help team aren't helpful either they pass you around and around and leave you on hold for hours. Do your research around before using them, they may be the cheapest but the standard and customer service isn't what you want."
"Easy to set up, good price, not had a problem with the company so far."
"Honestly there seems like no way to improve your driving score. Acceleration is always on 0 no matter how carefully i drive and half way though the breaking dropped to 0. Read the recommendations online and none of it helped."
"well setup. Also a good driving control for me, bringing back all my good driving habits."
"Excellent I’m 2 Months in to my joining I received a refund after my first month however in the last couple of weeks I haven’t been able to log onto my online portal or reset my password can anyone help ? I phoned them and did what they said last week but it hasn’t helped. I’m very busy but will call again tommorow. Apart from that issue great !!"
"Omg DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY unless you want to be burgled of your whole savings. They are RIP OFF MERCHANTS and all the customer service staff are LIARS. This company should be STRUCK OFF and will no doubt soon be on WATCH DOG. The whole company are CON MERCHANTS. AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE. !!!🤮👎"
"Took over 3 attempts to get my no claims accepted regardless of previously being with an igo4 company. Nearly charged me £500 extra and made the whole process difficult. Two of the customer service people were useless and it wasn’t a good customer experience. Won’t be renewing."
"So good my insurance monthly has dropped so much due to my safe driving, would definitely recommend!!"
"Great rewards and great customer service."
Thanks for your review - we appreciate it.
WiseDriving is rated 3.37 based on 2,238 reviews