WiseDriving Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read WiseDriving Reviews

About WiseDriving:

At WiseDriving, we give our drivers the opportunity to earn reduced premiums through good driving. Our innovative telematics product collects vital information as you drive - including how you accelerate and brake, as well as the speed you travel and your travel times.

As soon as you get a quote with WiseDriving, we give you an upfront discount of 40% as we trust that if you are willing to have your driving monitored, then you must be a good driver. Plus, if you drive consistently well, you can earn even further reductions!

Get a quote with us and see how much you could save with a telematics car insurance policy with WiseDriving - wisedriving.com

Tell us how WiseDriving made you happy
Good price a
Hi, Thanks for your positive comments, we are so glad to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! Many Thanks, Kathryn.
It's a fair insurance company that have effective communication process. It also outlines the step by step approach of how how to use telematics. So far I am pleased with the service delivered. I will recommend the company to others.
Hi, We’re so glad you’ve enjoyed the experience you have had with Wisedriving. Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback – it’s very much appreciated. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
Trustful &helpful
Hi, We’re so glad you’ve enjoyed your experience with Wisedriving and feel we’ve provided a great product and service for you. Thanks for the feedback! Many Thanks, Kathryn.
Have found WiseDriving easy to contact, helpful and would definitely use them again!
Hi, Thanks for leaving us such a nice feedback, we’re happy that you loved the service at Wisedriving! Thanks, Kathryn
It’s very good prices and also amazing when your able to earn the safe driver discount which makes it even cheaper, I’m also very much more aware of my driving and just take my time no rush and that makes me safer which I’m also really pleased about I would actually recommend for any driver new or old especially at these prices you can’t beat them!
Hi, Thanks for sharing your experience! If there was anything we could have done better please let us know! Regards, Dylan
Easy application very.fairly priced by comparison with a good policy.YES!
Hi, Thanks for your good review! If there was anything we could have done better please let us know! Dylan
Cheapest insurance I could find, was quick and easy to set up
Hi Becky, That’s great! We are so happy you have enjoyed your experience with us so far and we look forward to bringing you the same level of service throughout your policy with us. Kind Regards Janat
Best insurance company
Hi Bahram, We’re so glad you’ve enjoyed the experience you have had with Wisedriving, Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback – it’s very much appreciated. Kind Regards Janat
Quick and easy simple
Hi, Thanks for your positive comments, we are so glad to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! Regards Janat
Excellent for keeping your speed awareness in check.
Hi Philip, Thanks for giving us such a good rating, we’re happy that the product and service we’ve provided are working for you. Regards Janat
You are always looking after your customers by sending messages . That is great.
Hi, Thanks for such a great review. We work hard to offer the best service possible for our customers, so we’re very happy to see this reflected in your feedback. Thanks, Jamie
Slight problem to start with when the on line process didn’t result in any acknowledgement after initial payment. Phoned up and ran into the lengthiest preamble I have ever experienced and I kept thinking, “I’m paying to listen to this”. Once I did get through the lady I spoke to was extremely efficient, helpful and sorted everything out.
Hi Dave, Thanks for the rating we appreciate all feedback to help us improve our service. Thanks, Jamie
Reasonable service to be honest. My only issue is with the process of signing in to check my score as I cannot find any detail to my web reference so I cannot check score as yet.
Hi, Thanks for your positive comments, we are so glad to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! If you contact our customer service team they will be more then happy to assist with getting you logged on and checking your score. Thanks, Jamie
Is ok, but i dont know why I get only 88 points on my black box stats. Sometimes my score is going down hard, usually i have between 85-95 and suddenly 55.
Hi Sebastian, Thanks so much for your kind words, we really do appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Thanks, Jamie
Very good service. Quick and easy. Lovely staff on other end of phone . Thank you.
Hi Mrs Dyet, Our staff will be thrilled to hear their hard work has been appreciated. Thanks for leaving the great feedback. We really do appreciate it. Thanks, jamie
Really easy to set up. However. Would have given 5 if black box was sent quicker.
Hi Callum, Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate this. Thanks, Jamie
Quick delivery of black box with no hassle. Wise Driving app has been great and has helped me to improve my driving and lower my premiums.
Hi, Thanks for your positive comments, we are so glad to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! Regards, Jamie
No issues so far
Hi, Thank you for taking the time and providing us with a review. We are pleased you are having a good experience so far! Regards Janat
I give 4 stars because i think my insurance bill is a bit high however other than that i think wisedriving is a very good insurance provider i would recommend it to others
Hi, Thanks for your feedback! We’re glad to hear you’ve enjoyed your experience with Wisedriving so far. If there is anything you feel we can do better for you, please let us know by emailing reviews@wisedriving.com Cheers, Kathryn.
Easy to fit the box and the app is easy to use
Hi, Thanks for your feedback and for taking time out of your day to leave us a review - we do appreciate it. We’re thrilled you’re happy with the service you have received. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
WiseDriving is rated 3.59 based on 4,302 reviews