Jukes Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jukes Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Jukes Insurance Reviews

About Jukes Insurance:

Based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, our team have over 160 years’ combined experience and are dedicated to providing the very best in customer service to our customers across the West Midlands and nationwide.

info@jukesinsurance.co.uk

63 Broad St
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire

Tell us how Jukes Insurance made you happy
Never let me down
Excellent service with that personal touch
Excellent customer service and communication from all of the team
Thank you !
Excellent service as always. Thank you.
Excellent service and friendly staff
I have used jukes insurance for many years and find them very helpful and have always got me a good price for my insurance. Definitely a five star.
Excellent service at all times
I have been with Jukes Insurance for many years. They have always got me the best deal and are friendly, approachable and efficient. I highly recommend them.
I have my house contents, building and car insurance with Jukes, which I have done for a number of years. They sort out all the right insurance that suits my requirements. Very friendly and helpful staff. I wouldn’t go anywhere else and have recommended them to family and friends, some who now use them and like myself are very satisfied with their service.
Always ready to help
We always receive excellent service from Jukes and would recommend them to all
Received the insurance quote renewal, but there was no monthly payment on, so l contacted yourselves, got an explanation as to how much it would be, then without me saying yes or no I was put on that plan for the dd. It's a good job I was going to renew!!!
Excellent, personal service, competitive prices, highly recommended
Efficient service which provided everything I needed.
Very friendly staff
Always will try and get the best deal, wether it’s for holiday, car or house. Having been using them for over 40 years and will continue to do so.
Excellent, quick service from a knowledgeable team who found reasonably-priced policies to fit my exact insurance needs. I would not hesitate to recommend Jukes.
Very pleased with the service provided
Very friendly, professional and efficient service.
Jukes Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 1,084 reviews