Gatwick Car & Van Rental Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gatwick Car & Van Rental
Courier, Own Driver

Tell us how Gatwick Car & Van Rental made you happy
First class service.Picked up at Airport on time and given clear instructions.On departure we were taken back to the right terminal, saving time and hassle. Our contact,Prada, was polite,cheerful and a credit to himself and a very good company.
Polite Staff,Clean tidy cars, they were a pleasure to do business with.I will not hesitate to use again first class
Quick, easy, hassle free and very flexible. Top quality vehicles
I've been using Gatwick Car & Van rental for years - always great customer service! Never had any problems and always been given quality vehicles that do the job. Would definately reccommend them to anybody hiring in and around the Craw area.
After a very unsatisfactory experience with Easyrent went with these guys for a 24 hour Van hire and have to say experience was magnificint; easy booking process, pickup was effortless and quick. The Van was clean and in great condition, will definitely re-use and would recommend, A+ service all round.
Had a FIAT 500 for 16 days no hassle professional service, nice people would always choose these guy's over the national hire car companies who just want to up sell at every opportunity.
Great Company
I'm really glad I used them. Only a 10 minute ride from the Airport. Got an awesome deal on a 7 passenger vehicle. It was a new car with all the bells and whistles (sat-nav, android auto, etc.). Every time I emailed they had a quick response. Pradip was awesome! Once I landed I called them and barely waited 5 minutes. No gimmicks!

Highly recommend!
I talked with Adnan on the phone and he listened to our trip plans and he is getting us a quote. After searching for days for the best way to rent a vehicle in the UK he answered all my questions and makes me excited to hit the road with one of his vehicles. I should have just sent him a message first and let him help me rather than searching through sooo many car rental websites.
Just left a van back to Crawly. We could not fault the van or the lovely gentleman we met. Unfortunately we didn’t get his name. He left us to the airport without hesitation. Couldn’t recommend this place highly enough.
Our company has been hiring commercial vehicles. The service is first class as are the vehicles which are always clean and presented well and the collection and handover process is very quick and efficient. Highly recommended.
We found them on yelp and they were most friendly on the phone. When we arrived the car was clean and ready to go. The owner was very hospitable and prices are very fair! Everything was smooth and clear, no surprises. It made our adventure to Brighton and London possible and seamless.
Just a quick call and an Audi A1 was available in one hour for me to collect. So much easier than booking on line. Helpful staff and so straight forward to book. Customer service excellent which is a rarity these days. The added bonus was the price was cheaper than I been quoted for a similar car. Will use again.
Very efficient and polite staff on collection and drop off, a very good vehicle provided for a long distance move, prices are also very good. Would definitely recommend.
Gatwick car & van hire claimed that the van was damaged on the underside of the bodywork during my hire period. They have withheld the full excess without providing appropriate evidence or even a quote to repair the damage, which they also say won't be carried out until the end of the hire period - which means that they could try and claim the same damage repair costs from other hirers that don't spot this on inspection. The company have failed to answer my emails or follow up queries in a month, meaning I have been forced to pass my case on to my credit card company. This is an unprofessional outfit that has failed to live up to any of their customer services claims or provide appropriate evidence or information to support their actions.
We got excellent service from all personnel. Prada and his senior colleague stood out. The VW extra LWB van that we rented was superb and very economical for its size. We have another move to make and look forward to more of the informed and courteous service we received this time.
Yes it was my first time renting from this place. Very competitive prices. Very friendly on phone and in person. Great van to hire very clean and had everything I needed. I would 100% recommend!!
As a last minute booking at an extremely affordable price, we were thrilled with the high quality service provided by Gatwick Car and Van Rentals. Prada was amazing, leaving home to greet us and sort our car at 10pm at night after a cancelled flight delayed our arrival into London. The Merc A class and service was excellent. Prada even drove us to our airport hotel when we returned the car. We would have no hesitation recommending this firm to fellow Australian travelers and look forward to using them again on our next visit. Sincere thanks.
Malcolm & Barbara - Great Car, Great Service and the best after sales service we have ever experienced - Bloody Superb
Great service, really helpful, friendly and professional.
The car was lovely and it was great to actually be allocated the car you have booked online.
Highly recommend using this Company for your next hire.
I'm a bit late in writing this review, but a couple of weeks ago I needed a van at short notice (1 hour...) to move an awkward piece of furniture. Gatwick Car & Van Rental graciously arranged for us to borrow a brand new VW Crafter for 24 hours. The van was in immaculate condition and was a pleasure to drive. The transaction was completely quickly and easily and returning the van was simple and stress-free. I will be using Gatwick Car & Van Rental for all future vehicle rentals!
Gatwick Car & Van Rental is rated 4.91 based on 114 reviews