Gatwick Car & Van Rental Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gatwick Car & Van Rental
Courier, Own Driver

Tell us how Gatwick Car & Van Rental made you happy
Outstanding customer service! Extremely flexible, affordable and accommodating.
It had been a while since I’d needed to hire a van, Gatwick car and Van Rental were excellent from start to finish and put my mind at ease.

The fleet is immaculate, staff take the time and effort to tell you all about the vehicle and ensure understanding, they made the whole process effortless.

Highly recommended. Thank you.
Excellent all round customer service and I will continue to use on trips in the UK.
Rented a Luton Van just before lockdown to move in to my new home. The service was excellent, the hire and return process was very well done. The team were very friendly and helpful even when I forgot how to put the van in to reverse they didn't make me feel stupid, they just kindly talked me through it over the phone.
Wonderful friendly & efficient service, felt safe & everything went very smoothly from booking to return & complimentary drop off at my destination. They certainly went the extra mile & deserve your custom. Give them a try, highly recommended.
Having been badly let down by a competitor that morning, these guys swooped to the rescue. Yes, I was extremely fortunate they had a van of the type I needed at very short notice, but what happened next was beyond my expectations. Having explained my dilemma to Alex at Gatwick Car & Van Rental, not only did he reserve the van I needed immediately, at a very competitive rate, he sent his colleague Raz round to where I was (a couple of miles away) to pick me up; service above and beyond as far as I’m concerned. These guys got me on the road in the vehicle I needed within 30 minutes. Outstanding service and I will definitely be using again without hesitation. I just wish I knew what I know now before I booked with their competitor.
Great service from the whole team at Gatwick Car & Van Rental. They were waiting with my van at Heathrow and allowed me to have the van collected from a nearby airport hotel after the rental period. The guys (Prada and Naz) were very friendly and helpful and were a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend this company to anyone wanting a vehicle at Gatwick or Heathrow.
I had another brilliant experience with these guys over the weekend. Fantastic car, fantastic service, fantastic price! I always use these guys and will continue to do so. Highly recommended.
A real gem of a service. No more using mainstream agencies at LGW for me as these guys can't be beaten on service and affordability. Airport pick was quick and admin process straight forward. The vehicle (Ford Transit van in my case) was in very good condition. Highly recommend these guys. They have good links to local taxi companies should you need (at the end of my rental I needed to get to Heathrow and National Express was not running properly).
Very smooth experience following a last minute request. Gatwick car and van rental were extremely helpful, staying open late for me to pick up a van. It was brand new and the process to sign and take away was a lot quicker than other rental companies as they use an app, which has all the information, they email you the copy immediately and they have done the vehicle check before you’ve arrive. Will definitely use again and highly recommend
Hi everyone. I rent lots of vans as I live in Barcelona and work in the UK. I used to always use Enterprise, but these people are so friendly, helpful and 100% reliable - which is really important to me. Also there vans are all clean, un-signwritten, less than a year old VWs which makes my brand look better too. I'm glad I found these people, who treat me fairly, personably and politely too.
I can't recommend them highly enough.
The customer service was exceptional, even down to arranging and paying for a taxi transfer to the airport at 5am! We paid a little extra for a bigger car and the almost new Volvo we had exceeded all our expectations. Would definitely use them again, and certainly recommend them.
We received fantastic customer service from Raz, Prada and the rest of the team. It was our fist time of using Gatwick Car and Van Rental and it will not be our last. Just superb.
I always use Gatwick car and van rental if I need to rent a car or a van... all the team is amazing, very helpful!
Thanks you so much!
Good value and friendly, efficient service. I rented a 15-seat minibus for a day - it was meticulously clean and ran perfectly. When checking it out they inspected the vehicle with me and pointed out every little bit of damage that was previously recorded on the report and waited patiently while I took a few photos. On return the check-in was equally efficient - they went straight out and inspected the vehicle while I waited and came back and gave me the all-clear. The whole rental experience was trouble-free and couldn't have been smoother.
10/10 Service. First time I booked a van through these guys and will 100% book with these guys in the future aswell. Advisor Prada gave me the best customer service!
Amazing
I have been using Gatwick Car & Van Rentals for just coming up to 5 years never had an issue, always outstanding service and friendly staff.
Great service as usual, car in first class condition, very polite and helpful staff, and reasonable prices, wouldn't go anywhere else
Second time I have hired a van from here and both experiences were excellent. Very friendly and helpful staff and vehicles emaculate inside and out. Would definately use again!
Since discovering Gatwick Car & Van Rental last Christmas, I have used them five times, with my next booking arranged for December, making it a year of happy car rental for me.

I cannot praise them enough. The service is smooth running and efficient, yet it is also very personal - you are made to feel like a valuable customer.

The pricing structure is very competitive and the vehicles are all well maintained.

It was pure chance that I moved from one of the larger competitors to this local company but I'm so glad it happened.

They go the extra mile - excuse the pun!!!
Gatwick Car & Van Rental is rated 4.91 based on 114 reviews