Gatwick Car & Van Rental Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Gatwick Car & Van Rental

Tell us how Gatwick Car & Van Rental made you happy

"We have rented twice now from Gatwick Car & Van Rental. We have their service to be efficient, their staff polite and helpful and the rates excellent. We plan to continue to hire vans each and every time we enter and exit the UK via Gatwick Airport"
"Clean car Very friendly, helpful staff. A good, very quick service to and from the airport. We would highly recommend this company And we will be hiring from them again in the future."
"Excellent service, third time I have hired a vehicle when visiting from Canada, New and clean cars, and got a taxi to take me back to Gatwick. Will be back"
"'My initial phone contact with Gatwick Car and Van Rental indicated I was dealing with people who were not trying to get me interested with attractive offers that left out things any careful car renter would need. They did everything they undertook to do from uplifting us at the airport to delivering us back to the train. We were presented with an almost new car for 18 days and treated in a professional and courteous manner by all staff. I would use them again without hesitation.'"
"Friendly and efficient service right through the whole process from making the booking, through airport pickup, to returning the vehicle at the end of the hire period - outside office hours but we were able to leave the car and drop the keys into a deposit box. We were very happy with the small automatic car supplied (an Audi) and wouldn't hesitate to use Gatwick Car & Van Rental if we ever fly in to Gatwick again. We will also recommend them to others."
"Very efficient and friendly service. Requirements were met and the price is very reasonable."
"We've hired for the second time from Gatwick Car & Van rental. Competitively priced. Fast and simple booking process. Good quality vehicles and great customer service. Highly recommended!"
"professional polite service, prompt response, new cars, good models, good rates"
"Competitively priced, very friendly service and immaculate vehicles. Have used them a couple of times now and they are my go-to vehicle rental company in the area. Give them a try next time you need a rental."
"This was the second time I have hired from these people and they were just as good as the first time if not better. I hired a crew cab this time to go to a festival and it was excellent. It looked like knew. The whole experience was great and I wouldn’t hire from anyone else locally."
"great service. picked us up at the airport and took us to the rental car place. Got a new Kia Sorento. clean inside and out. One suggestion to them is maybe a little more gas for the customers when they pick up their cars. otherwise excellent service, will rent when i go to UK again."
"Super pick up service from the airport, no waiting and a brand new car"
"completely hassle free car rental with knowledgeable & obliging staff have know trouble recommending to friends when are you opening a branch in edinburgh ?"
"Quick, polite and easy to contact service. No silly messing about regarding state of vehicle at collection and return. I have rented from large companies and have been kept waiting on several occasions but these guys were on the ball and will be my first choice in future."
"Friendly, helpful & responsive staff, brand new fantastic car and very good prices. I absolutely would not hesitate to recommend and WILL be using again. THANK YOU!!!"
"Truly excellent all round. Brilliant service, perfect new vehicle, convenient opening hours. Quick & efficient documentation process. Only thing that could be better is its location is not really 'Gatwick', so not accessible by rail."
"Excellent value, fantastic rental choice for us and great service from the guys at the depot, will definitely use again and recommend to everyone who needs a rental. Well done to you guys for easy, great value service thank you."
"We hired a van for a special occasion. The van was nearly brand new, and clean. It also didn’t have any company signage on the outside, which is just what we wanted. The pick up and drop off were smooth and uncomplicated, with excellent customer service. The price was also very reasonable compared to the big firms. We’ll definitely look to this company again if we need to hire in the future."
"When I arrived in England after a 10 hour flight with serious jet lag I was more than disoriented but, the crew at Gatwick Car & Van Rental saved the day! They were more than patient and kind, and they went above and beyond to get me to a great car, at a terrific price, and directions to the perfect hotel. They even went through all of the car's features with me until I felt comfortable. This was especially appreciated since I wasn't used to driving on the right side of the car. Thank you for helping me get my trip to England off to a fantastic start!"
"Nice People great service,and good vehicles"
Gatwick Car & Van Rental is rated 4.94 based on 62 reviews