Gatwick Car & Van Rental Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Gatwick Car & Van Rental

How would you rate Gatwick Car & Van Rental ?

"professional polite service, prompt response, new cars, good models, good rates"
"Competitively priced, very friendly service and immaculate vehicles. Have used them a couple of times now and they are my go-to vehicle rental company in the area. Give them a try next time you need a rental."
"This was the second time I have hired from these people and they were just as good as the first time if not better. I hired a crew cab this time to go to a festival and it was excellent. It looked like knew. The whole experience was great and I wouldn’t hire from anyone else locally."
"great service. picked us up at the airport and took us to the rental car place. Got a new Kia Sorento. clean inside and out. One suggestion to them is maybe a little more gas for the customers when they pick up their cars. otherwise excellent service, will rent when i go to UK again."
"Super pick up service from the airport, no waiting and a brand new car"
"completely hassle free car rental with knowledgeable & obliging staff have know trouble recommending to friends when are you opening a branch in edinburgh ?"
"Quick, polite and easy to contact service. No silly messing about regarding state of vehicle at collection and return. I have rented from large companies and have been kept waiting on several occasions but these guys were on the ball and will be my first choice in future."
"Friendly, helpful & responsive staff, brand new fantastic car and very good prices. I absolutely would not hesitate to recommend and WILL be using again. THANK YOU!!!"
"Truly excellent all round. Brilliant service, perfect new vehicle, convenient opening hours. Quick & efficient documentation process. Only thing that could be better is its location is not really 'Gatwick', so not accessible by rail."
"Excellent value, fantastic rental choice for us and great service from the guys at the depot, will definitely use again and recommend to everyone who needs a rental. Well done to you guys for easy, great value service thank you."
"We hired a van for a special occasion. The van was nearly brand new, and clean. It also didn’t have any company signage on the outside, which is just what we wanted. The pick up and drop off were smooth and uncomplicated, with excellent customer service. The price was also very reasonable compared to the big firms. We’ll definitely look to this company again if we need to hire in the future."
"When I arrived in England after a 10 hour flight with serious jet lag I was more than disoriented but, the crew at Gatwick Car & Van Rental saved the day! They were more than patient and kind, and they went above and beyond to get me to a great car, at a terrific price, and directions to the perfect hotel. They even went through all of the car's features with me until I felt comfortable. This was especially appreciated since I wasn't used to driving on the right side of the car. Thank you for helping me get my trip to England off to a fantastic start!"
"Nice People great service,and good vehicles"
"For my trip to France I chose Gatwick car and van rental, the right choice. Fast,friendly and extremely efficient service. Highly recommended.👍😀😀😀"
"It has been an absolute pleasure. Great vehicle choice/options. All vehicles offered were almost brand new at very affordable prices. Apart from the super helpful staff, Flexibility with pick up/drop off times is another reason I would highly recommend this company. Would happily on a future occasions."
"Really friendly and efficient service. The van I hired was in great condition. No hassle about driving the van abroad and provided a pack of everything needed. Good price too. I recommend them to you."
"Excellent service, all very easy and straightforward. Will always use and recommend."
"A brilliant service from these people. Totally hassle free. I had the pleasure of driving a totally brand new van as well. The drop off box is also very handy. I have a crew cab booked for later in the year and can wait to pick it up. I wouldn’t hesitate using Gatwick Car and Van rental again."
"Excellent service - Raz came to meet us at the airport and drove us to their offices to collect the car. When I returned the car at the end of the hire period, he drove us back to the airport. The staff are friendly and serviceminded."
"Excellent selection and standard of vehicles. Very easy pick up, inspections and drop off. Good value for money"
Gatwick Car & Van Rental is rated 4.93 based on 55 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!