Gatwick Car & Van Rental Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Gatwick Car & Van Rental

How would you rate Gatwick Car & Van Rental ?

Malcolm & Barbara
Verified Reviewer

Malcolm & Barbara - Great Car, Great Service and the best after sales service we have ever experienced - Bloody Superb
Jo
Verified Reviewer

Great service, really helpful, friendly and professional.
The car was lovely and it was great to actually be allocated the car you have booked online.
Highly recommend using this Company for your next hire.
James
Verified Reviewer

I'm a bit late in writing this review, but a couple of weeks ago I needed a van at short notice (1 hour...) to move an awkward piece of furniture. Gatwick Car & Van Rental graciously arranged for us to borrow a brand new VW Crafter for 24 hours. The van was in immaculate condition and was a pleasure to drive. The transaction was completely quickly and easily and returning the van was simple and stress-free. I will be using Gatwick Car & Van Rental for all future vehicle rentals!
Izzie
Verified Reviewer

They had the perfect vehicle for our trip to France with everything we needed for driving abroad at a competitive price. Great customer service as well. We will definitely be using them again.
Verified Buyer

I would totally recommend Gatwick car and Van rental. Cars and vans are always clean tidy and safe. I drive a lot of miles and have driven a number of these cars and vans. I'm always happy with the service. Staff are always have to help me out with anything I require. 5 star service.
Kyle Blockley
Verified Buyer

Amazing as usual. So flexible and so accommodating. Cars are always in good nick and always of low mileage. Enjoyed the Audi Q5 and the Toyota Hybrid, which had some interesting features!

Kyle, Horsham
Donald
Verified Buyer

always giving great customer service at competetive prices
Brian
Verified Buyer

Excellent professional, friendly service received from Gatwick Car & Van Rental, who provided me with a brand new VW van at extremely short notice for a 24 hour rental. This is the cheapest van rental I could find in the Gatwick area, yet my van specification was much higher and newer than other rental companies I received quotes from. Highly recommended and I look forward to using your service again soon.
Ahmer Shafiq
Verified Buyer

I am a regular customer of gatwick car and van rental, there service is exceptional and the best priced in the area, I always have a choice of vehicles to rent from. I would definatly recommend to use them in the gatwick region.
Verified Buyer

Been using it for years now and its the only place i think of when it comes to vehicle hire.
Always helpful always new and clean vehicles and amazing flexibility.
Thanks a lot
Verified Buyer

I moved to Gatwick Car and Van Rental, for my vehicle hires, after many years of hiring from the other suppliers. After several hires now from Gatwick Car and Van Rental I now feel able to write this review. I am pleased to write that the price, choice and customer service I have experienced at Gatwick Car and Van Rental is quite exceptional and intend to recommend to my friends and family.
Ali Akin
Verified Buyer

Renting was great.we had no problem at all
Klas
Verified Buyer

Very professional service. Mr Usman and his crew helped out with our drop off and pickup at the airport and the car was in spotless condition.
Verified Buyer

Minimum hassle in booking and collecting and dropping off car. The car is in excellent condition and come at a very reasonable price.
Terry
Verified Buyer

I hire from them regularly as they always have what I want they are friendly and competitive and their vehicles are always clean
Krish Jechand
Verified Buyer

Great service clean cars and cheaper than the rest
Keith Lambert
Verified Buyer

Customer service is very good
Gatwick Car & Van Rental is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews