Gatwick Car & Van Rental Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gatwick Car & Van Rental

Tell us how Gatwick Car & Van Rental made you happy

"Hired a Luton van last week for the day. I am extremely impressed with the high level of customer service received along with seamless transition and the quality of the van. Would highly recommend this company to anyone. Thank you."
"Very, very impressed! This was my first car hire with Gatwick Car and Van Rental, after using a certain other "off airport" company for many years. What a difference to be treated with real and genuine courtesy, with everything explained very clearly - and none of the £100's "fear factor" if the car was returned with a tiny scratch! Well done indeed! I look forward to many future stress free hires."
"I have recently had to hired two different vehicles from GCVR and they have been fantastic on both occasions. Very professional, efficient and most of all really friendly staff. I cannot recommend them highly enough and will definitely use them again. 10 out of 10"
"It is very unusual for me to write a review but I was so impressed by Gatwick Car & Van Rental I made a mental note to make sure I put a review online. My experience renting a car with Gatwick Car & Van Rental was seamless from start to finish and for me the best part was how friendly all of the staff I encountered were. The car I hired was a lovely little Kia Sorento in great condition. I will definitely be hiring a car with them again. Keep up the good work."
"Local business, so very convenient, found the staff very efficient and helpful, the cost of hiring a van was competitive and the van itself (a VW short wheel base) was in excellent order, clean and easy to drive. Would return to hire again in the future and would like to recommend to others."
"I have used this firm for many years. Good cars, excellent service from friendly and helpful staff and very competitive prices."
"The pick-up service from the airport was seamless and safe (lady travelling on her own). Really friendly and professional staff. I have used many car rental companies but this has been the best hassle-free experience by far. No pushy top-up insurance sales pitch either. The car itself was spotless I was very impressed. The return procedure was quick and easy, no messing around these guys know what they are doing."
"I'd recently lost my lisense and Gatwick car rental helped me contact the DVLA to get the relevant details to rent a car. the other companies I had gone to just refused and not to mention Gatwick car rental was much cheaper. lovely staff, great car and great prices. 10/10 recommend"
"A great service and fast efficient turnaround. We managed to get a car after they had closed. We are very grateful for all the extra assistance in this regard."
"So glad I found these people. What a great company. They picked us up at the airport. The drive to their offices is about ten minutes. We hired a Fiat 500 from them. It only had 4000 miles on the clock and was spotless. While we were in the office completing the paperwork a few other customers came in and it was obvious that they get a lot of repeat business. We nearly changed our plans on the last day of our stay in the UK and thought we might have to extend the hire period. I rang them and they could not have been more helpful. When I returned the car, the check-in was quick and easy and they ran me back to the airport. In total I paid less than a third of the cost that all the other Gatwick on-site car hire companies were charging and the best bit, is that the customer service is superb. Really great service- a rarity in the UK. Thank you guys - I will definitely use you every time I come to the UK."
"Faultless. I was recommended by a friend and I can only say it was a pleasure working with them. Very professional customer service, I was able to extend my hire period multiple times very easily, and the cars were all under a year old. As I have stated; absolutely faultless. Will be hiring out soon again, and again and again. Thank you for a pleasant experience."
"We have rented twice now from Gatwick Car & Van Rental. We have their service to be efficient, their staff polite and helpful and the rates excellent. We plan to continue to hire vans each and every time we enter and exit the UK via Gatwick Airport"
"Clean car Very friendly, helpful staff. A good, very quick service to and from the airport. We would highly recommend this company And we will be hiring from them again in the future."
"Excellent service, third time I have hired a vehicle when visiting from Canada, New and clean cars, and got a taxi to take me back to Gatwick. Will be back"
"'My initial phone contact with Gatwick Car and Van Rental indicated I was dealing with people who were not trying to get me interested with attractive offers that left out things any careful car renter would need. They did everything they undertook to do from uplifting us at the airport to delivering us back to the train. We were presented with an almost new car for 18 days and treated in a professional and courteous manner by all staff. I would use them again without hesitation.'"
"Friendly and efficient service right through the whole process from making the booking, through airport pickup, to returning the vehicle at the end of the hire period - outside office hours but we were able to leave the car and drop the keys into a deposit box. We were very happy with the small automatic car supplied (an Audi) and wouldn't hesitate to use Gatwick Car & Van Rental if we ever fly in to Gatwick again. We will also recommend them to others."
"Very efficient and friendly service. Requirements were met and the price is very reasonable."
"We've hired for the second time from Gatwick Car & Van rental. Competitively priced. Fast and simple booking process. Good quality vehicles and great customer service. Highly recommended!"
"professional polite service, prompt response, new cars, good models, good rates"
"Competitively priced, very friendly service and immaculate vehicles. Have used them a couple of times now and they are my go-to vehicle rental company in the area. Give them a try next time you need a rental."
Gatwick Car & Van Rental is rated 4.93 based on 73 reviews