Gatwick Car & Van Rental Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gatwick Car & Van Rental
Courier, Own Driver

Tell us how Gatwick Car & Van Rental made you happy
Very friendly service and excellent customer support. One point, please provide adaptors for USBC connections/leads in your newest vans for those of us who haven’t caught up yet!
Outstanding customer service! Extremely flexible, affordable and accommodating.
It had been a while since I’d needed to hire a van, Gatwick car and Van Rental were excellent from start to finish and put my mind at ease.

The fleet is immaculate, staff take the time and effort to tell you all about the vehicle and ensure understanding, they made the whole process effortless.

Highly recommended. Thank you.
Excellent all round customer service and I will continue to use on trips in the UK.
Rented a Luton Van just before lockdown to move in to my new home. The service was excellent, the hire and return process was very well done. The team were very friendly and helpful even when I forgot how to put the van in to reverse they didn't make me feel stupid, they just kindly talked me through it over the phone.
Wonderful friendly & efficient service, felt safe & everything went very smoothly from booking to return & complimentary drop off at my destination. They certainly went the extra mile & deserve your custom. Give them a try, highly recommended.
Having been badly let down by a competitor that morning, these guys swooped to the rescue. Yes, I was extremely fortunate they had a van of the type I needed at very short notice, but what happened next was beyond my expectations. Having explained my dilemma to Alex at Gatwick Car & Van Rental, not only did he reserve the van I needed immediately, at a very competitive rate, he sent his colleague Raz round to where I was (a couple of miles away) to pick me up; service above and beyond as far as I’m concerned. These guys got me on the road in the vehicle I needed within 30 minutes. Outstanding service and I will definitely be using again without hesitation. I just wish I knew what I know now before I booked with their competitor.
Great service from the whole team at Gatwick Car & Van Rental. They were waiting with my van at Heathrow and allowed me to have the van collected from a nearby airport hotel after the rental period. The guys (Prada and Naz) were very friendly and helpful and were a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend this company to anyone wanting a vehicle at Gatwick or Heathrow.
I had another brilliant experience with these guys over the weekend. Fantastic car, fantastic service, fantastic price! I always use these guys and will continue to do so. Highly recommended.
A real gem of a service. No more using mainstream agencies at LGW for me as these guys can't be beaten on service and affordability. Airport pick was quick and admin process straight forward. The vehicle (Ford Transit van in my case) was in very good condition. Highly recommend these guys. They have good links to local taxi companies should you need (at the end of my rental I needed to get to Heathrow and National Express was not running properly).
Very smooth experience following a last minute request. Gatwick car and van rental were extremely helpful, staying open late for me to pick up a van. It was brand new and the process to sign and take away was a lot quicker than other rental companies as they use an app, which has all the information, they email you the copy immediately and they have done the vehicle check before you’ve arrive. Will definitely use again and highly recommend
Hi everyone. I rent lots of vans as I live in Barcelona and work in the UK. I used to always use Enterprise, but these people are so friendly, helpful and 100% reliable - which is really important to me. Also there vans are all clean, un-signwritten, less than a year old VWs which makes my brand look better too. I'm glad I found these people, who treat me fairly, personably and politely too.
I can't recommend them highly enough.
Me and my partner hired a van from here for 2 days, when collecting the van we were told there were 2 marks on the vehicle and showed us on a diagram on a phone where these were. We were then given the keys and told to look round the vehicle and if we found anything else to let them know. At no time did he tell us to make sure we check the roof!
We found 1 more mark so went in and told them. We were told this would be added to the report.
We were told to put the keys in a post box outside the building when dropping the van back and to leave it on the side of the road- I did think this was odd as usually they would check the vehicle when you drop it back. I said to my partner I was worried as leaving the van on the side of the road means someone could damage it? Anyway we did as they said.
As we were driving on the motorway we took out the damage waiver which cost £20 per day- this was to reduce the excess from £1,200.00 to £250.00, the lowest option they had.
We were due to drop the van back at 4pm but we dropped it back before 2.30pm and as they said, put the keys in the post box and left the van on the side of the road.
At 19:40 we received an email saying the van has additional damage to it. 2 marks- 1 on the roof and another on the passenger door. There was no say of the mark we spotted when collecting the vehicle, so this shows the vehicle hadn’t been checked accurately when it had been dropped back. Also we were told no one would be there when dropping it back, hence putting the keys in the box, so how was the vehicle checked this evening and why did we receive an email at 7.30pm? The gates where closed so no one was there when we dropped the van off at 2.30pm.
I checked my bank and the £250 excess had been taken straight away.
The email stating the extra damage has attached the diagram of the vehicle showing where marks are. This document has a space at the bottom for the customers signature, which has been signed but not by myself? It was closed so how did I sign and agree to this? I didn’t, someone has forged a signature here!
I am so disappointed with the service and I’m very upset. We took very good care of the vehicle, it was brand new so we were very cautious when driving. When arriving at our destination we parked the van on a driveway, the property is also on a private road so we know that no damages were caused here!
We couldn’t go in to discus this straight away as it is 8pm on a Sunday evening and they are closed. We now have to wait until Monday morning.
I wouldn’t recommend using this service, we hope to get this resolved tomorrow but as is currently stands we are out of pocket and I have a signed document that has a signature on it I do not recognise next to ‘customers signature’.
It is a very bad end to a good weekend.
The customer service was exceptional, even down to arranging and paying for a taxi transfer to the airport at 5am! We paid a little extra for a bigger car and the almost new Volvo we had exceeded all our expectations. Would definitely use them again, and certainly recommend them.
We received fantastic customer service from Raz, Prada and the rest of the team. It was our fist time of using Gatwick Car and Van Rental and it will not be our last. Just superb.
I always use Gatwick car and van rental if I need to rent a car or a van... all the team is amazing, very helpful!
Thanks you so much!
Good value and friendly, efficient service. I rented a 15-seat minibus for a day - it was meticulously clean and ran perfectly. When checking it out they inspected the vehicle with me and pointed out every little bit of damage that was previously recorded on the report and waited patiently while I took a few photos. On return the check-in was equally efficient - they went straight out and inspected the vehicle while I waited and came back and gave me the all-clear. The whole rental experience was trouble-free and couldn't have been smoother.
10/10 Service. First time I booked a van through these guys and will 100% book with these guys in the future aswell. Advisor Prada gave me the best customer service!
Amazing
I have been using Gatwick Car & Van Rentals for just coming up to 5 years never had an issue, always outstanding service and friendly staff.
Great service as usual, car in first class condition, very polite and helpful staff, and reasonable prices, wouldn't go anywhere else
Gatwick Car & Van Rental is rated 4.91 based on 114 reviews