Gatwick Car & Van Rental Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Gatwick Car & Van Rental

How would you rate Gatwick Car & Van Rental ?

Dave Hallett
Verified Reviewer
"For my trip to France I chose Gatwick car and van rental, the right choice. Fast,friendly and extremely efficient service. Highly recommended.👍😀😀😀"
"It has been an absolute pleasure. Great vehicle choice/options. All vehicles offered were almost brand new at very affordable prices. Apart from the super helpful staff, Flexibility with pick up/drop off times is another reason I would highly recommend this company. Would happily on a future occasions."
"Really friendly and efficient service. The van I hired was in great condition. No hassle about driving the van abroad and provided a pack of everything needed. Good price too. I recommend them to you."
Kevin From Bulgaria
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, all very easy and straightforward. Will always use and recommend."
Mark Thompson
Verified Reviewer
"A brilliant service from these people. Totally hassle free. I had the pleasure of driving a totally brand new van as well. The drop off box is also very handy. I have a crew cab booked for later in the year and can wait to pick it up. I wouldn’t hesitate using Gatwick Car and Van rental again."
"Excellent service - Raz came to meet us at the airport and drove us to their offices to collect the car. When I returned the car at the end of the hire period, he drove us back to the airport. The staff are friendly and serviceminded."
"Excellent selection and standard of vehicles. Very easy pick up, inspections and drop off. Good value for money"
"Highly recommend these guys. Took a van to France, totally helpful before and after. Very good quality vehicles, made a big difference to us especially in view of the mileage we had to do. Adnan on the front desk and Prada the vehicle guy gave us great service and are totally customer focused. Have hired a lot of vehicles over the years but will stick with this company from now on."
Clive Benntt
Verified Buyer
"First class service.Picked up at Airport on time and given clear instructions.On departure we were taken back to the right terminal, saving time and hassle. Our contact,Prada, was polite,cheerful and a credit to himself and a very good company."
"Polite Staff,Clean tidy cars, they were a pleasure to do business with.I will not hesitate to use again first class"
"Quick, easy, hassle free and very flexible. Top quality vehicles"
"I've been using Gatwick Car & Van rental for years - always great customer service! Never had any problems and always been given quality vehicles that do the job. Would definately reccommend them to anybody hiring in and around the Craw area."
"After a very unsatisfactory experience with Easyrent went with these guys for a 24 hour Van hire and have to say experience was magnificint; easy booking process, pickup was effortless and quick. The Van was clean and in great condition, will definitely re-use and would recommend, A+ service all round."
"Had a FIAT 500 for 16 days no hassle professional service, nice people would always choose these guy's over the national hire car companies who just want to up sell at every opportunity. Great Company"
"I'm really glad I used them. Only a 10 minute ride from the Airport. Got an awesome deal on a 7 passenger vehicle. It was a new car with all the bells and whistles (sat-nav, android auto, etc.). Every time I emailed they had a quick response. Pradip was awesome! Once I landed I called them and barely waited 5 minutes. No gimmicks! Highly recommend!"
"I talked with Adnan on the phone and he listened to our trip plans and he is getting us a quote. After searching for days for the best way to rent a vehicle in the UK he answered all my questions and makes me excited to hit the road with one of his vehicles. I should have just sent him a message first and let him help me rather than searching through sooo many car rental websites."
Paul Carroll
Verified Reviewer
"Just left a van back to Crawly. We could not fault the van or the lovely gentleman we met. Unfortunately we didn’t get his name. He left us to the airport without hesitation. Couldn’t recommend this place highly enough."
Oasis Water Garden Products(London)Ltd
Verified Reviewer
"Our company has been hiring commercial vehicles. The service is first class as are the vehicles which are always clean and presented well and the collection and handover process is very quick and efficient. Highly recommended."
Bethany Luchetta
Verified Reviewer
"We found them on yelp and they were most friendly on the phone. When we arrived the car was clean and ready to go. The owner was very hospitable and prices are very fair! Everything was smooth and clear, no surprises. It made our adventure to Brighton and London possible and seamless."
"Just a quick call and an Audi A1 was available in one hour for me to collect. So much easier than booking on line. Helpful staff and so straight forward to book. Customer service excellent which is a rarity these days. The added bonus was the price was cheaper than I been quoted for a similar car. Will use again."
Gatwick Car & Van Rental is rated 4.90 based on 42 reviews