Gatwick Car & Van Rental Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Gatwick Car & Van Rental

Tell us how Gatwick Car & Van Rental made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Since discovering Gatwick Car & Van Rental last Christmas, I have used them five times, with my next booking arranged for December, making it a year of happy car rental for me. I cannot praise them enough. The service is smooth running and efficient, yet it is also very personal - you are made to feel like a valuable customer. The pricing structure is very competitive and the vehicles are all well maintained. It was pure chance that I moved from one of the larger competitors to this local company but I'm so glad it happened. They go the extra mile - excuse the pun!!!"
"I have my own CDW insurance , and had a claim off my credit card for £135 for damage, but I still can't get a receipt for the work done to make a claim with my insurance.Not impressed"
"Great value for money, a lot cheaper than the bigger hire companies. The 9 seater mini bus was very clean and this years model. In all we cant fault the process to pick up and returning it. Staff all friendly. One thing I would say is that I feel they should have a return full policy..."
"Brilliant company to hire from and literally 10 mins from Gatwick. Raz sorted us out with 3 vehicles for our scout trip and all of them were of a very high standard, top bloke. Would highly recommend and will definitely use this company again!! Thanks again Raz."
"Raz went above and beyond, coming in on his day off to give us a ride back to the airport after dropping off our car. The vehicle was perfect and it was very easy to pick up and drop off."
"your staff are extremely helpful and friendly, I hired a van last month for a few days and will definitely use your company in future should I need to either rent a commercial vehicle or a car, thanks for a really brilliant service."
"It was great dealing with a small private business who were efficient and friendly as well as competitive and flexible. We changed one of the two cars we hired at the last minute and Raz was a star. I intend to use them again and recommend them highly."
"Best car hire company! Good and quick service from the airport. Reliable advice and personal guidance. Perfect car to suit our requirements at a fair price. Easy returns and immediate confirmation that the car had been received in perfect order. Deposit paid back in a few days. Absolutely our first choice of a car hire company when in the UK next."
"Very happy to deal with Gatwick Car and Van Rental and all workers. Had a very pleasant trips with their really best cars and the attitude of personal was on the highest level. For sure I will rent cars always from you!"
"Excellent service over the last 7 or so years for long summer rentals. Please, helpful, efficient always. High Quality vehicles at reasonable prices with a personal service un matched by the bigger companies. Highly recommend for all your UK needs."
"Very helpful from the start, friendly staff that made everything clear as crystal. The vehicle was top quality and a comfortable ride with plenty of space, would definitely use them again."
"I used Gatwick Car & Van Rental again on my last trip to the UK. All sorts of complications with my incoming flight, but Alex was there to greet me and within minutes I was on the road. Every time I use this company I am impressed with their efficiency and their customer service, which is superb. I have used them four or five times now and would not think about using anyone else. Not only have all the cars I have hired been nearly new, but their rental costs are a fraction of the other airport hire companies. Thanks again guys, great service."
"This is a terrific company! Do yourself a favor and rent from Gatwick Car Rental. Excellent customer service! Due to a horrible mix-up at another car rental company, we were stranded without a car and desperately needed a rental car at the last minute. Gatwick was amazingly accommodating and helped me with the difficult situation, at no extra charge. The rental charge for the car was beyond reasonable in price and the customer service was a welcome treat after a long day of stress. Thx Gatwick Car Rental!!"
"Very impressed by all aspects of my recent vehicle hire experience. Well prepared vehicle, good price, transparent transaction. Polite and courteous service. Had one minor problem with vehicle during hired but excellent liaison and resolved very quickly."
"Very friendly and professional personal. Really new, comfortable and nice cars for a good price. I highly recommend this rental firm!"
"Rented the 9 seater Tourer for the weekend (Fri - Mon). Easy and stress free from booking call to handing the van back on Monday. Vehicle did not skip a beat on the 600 odd miles i did. Can't fault the service!"
"Very efficient and pleasant people to deal with. Good choice of vehicles. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again."
"I booked an 8 seater van for a weekend of family visits. The team called me as I had mistakenly thought they closed at 7pm and not 6pm and their call enabled me to pick up the van and they even stayed open until I had done that. They were very polite, clear courteous and accommodating. The vehicle was clean and in great condition and was easy to drive. The drop off was extremely easy and I cannot recommend them enough."
"Great company, very friendly and very competitive prices, just booked again."
"Great Service and was able to extend the rental without any fuss"
Gatwick Car & Van Rental is rated 4.90 based on 94 reviews