Gatwick Car & Van Rental Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Gatwick Car & Van Rental

How would you rate Gatwick Car & Van Rental ?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Oasis Water Garden Products(London)Ltd
Verified Reviewer
"Our company has been hiring commercial vehicles. The service is first class as are the vehicles which are always clean and presented well and the collection and handover process is very quick and efficient. Highly recommended."
Bethany Luchetta
Verified Reviewer
"We found them on yelp and they were most friendly on the phone. When we arrived the car was clean and ready to go. The owner was very hospitable and prices are very fair! Everything was smooth and clear, no surprises. It made our adventure to Brighton and London possible and seamless."
"Just a quick call and an Audi A1 was available in one hour for me to collect. So much easier than booking on line. Helpful staff and so straight forward to book. Customer service excellent which is a rarity these days. The added bonus was the price was cheaper than I been quoted for a similar car. Will use again."
"Very efficient and polite staff on collection and drop off, a very good vehicle provided for a long distance move, prices are also very good. Would definitely recommend."
40 Year Old - Crawley
Verified Reviewer
"Gatwick car & van hire claimed that the van was damaged on the underside of the bodywork during my hire period. They have withheld the full excess without providing appropriate evidence or even a quote to repair the damage, which they also say won't be carried out until the end of the hire period - which means that they could try and claim the same damage repair costs from other hirers that don't spot this on inspection. The company have failed to answer my emails or follow up queries in a month, meaning I have been forced to pass my case on to my credit card company. This is an unprofessional outfit that has failed to live up to any of their customer services claims or provide appropriate evidence or information to support their actions."
"We got excellent service from all personnel. Prada and his senior colleague stood out. The VW extra LWB van that we rented was superb and very economical for its size. We have another move to make and look forward to more of the informed and courteous service we received this time."
Vindpal Burji
Verified Reviewer
"Yes it was my first time renting from this place. Very competitive prices. Very friendly on phone and in person. Great van to hire very clean and had everything I needed. I would 100% recommend!!"
Paul And Madonna
Verified Buyer
"As a last minute booking at an extremely affordable price, we were thrilled with the high quality service provided by Gatwick Car and Van Rentals. Prada was amazing, leaving home to greet us and sort our car at 10pm at night after a cancelled flight delayed our arrival into London. The Merc A class and service was excellent. Prada even drove us to our airport hotel when we returned the car. We would have no hesitation recommending this firm to fellow Australian travelers and look forward to using them again on our next visit. Sincere thanks."
Malcolm & Barbara
Verified Reviewer
"Malcolm & Barbara - Great Car, Great Service and the best after sales service we have ever experienced - Bloody Superb"
"Great service, really helpful, friendly and professional. The car was lovely and it was great to actually be allocated the car you have booked online. Highly recommend using this Company for your next hire."
"I'm a bit late in writing this review, but a couple of weeks ago I needed a van at short notice (1 hour...) to move an awkward piece of furniture. Gatwick Car & Van Rental graciously arranged for us to borrow a brand new VW Crafter for 24 hours. The van was in immaculate condition and was a pleasure to drive. The transaction was completely quickly and easily and returning the van was simple and stress-free. I will be using Gatwick Car & Van Rental for all future vehicle rentals!"
"They had the perfect vehicle for our trip to France with everything we needed for driving abroad at a competitive price. Great customer service as well. We will definitely be using them again."
"I would totally recommend Gatwick car and Van rental. Cars and vans are always clean tidy and safe. I drive a lot of miles and have driven a number of these cars and vans. I'm always happy with the service. Staff are always have to help me out with anything I require. 5 star service."
Kyle Blockley
Verified Buyer
"Amazing as usual. So flexible and so accommodating. Cars are always in good nick and always of low mileage. Enjoyed the Audi Q5 and the Toyota Hybrid, which had some interesting features! Kyle, Horsham"
"always giving great customer service at competetive prices"
"Excellent professional, friendly service received from Gatwick Car & Van Rental, who provided me with a brand new VW van at extremely short notice for a 24 hour rental. This is the cheapest van rental I could find in the Gatwick area, yet my van specification was much higher and newer than other rental companies I received quotes from. Highly recommended and I look forward to using your service again soon."
Ahmer Shafiq
Verified Buyer
"I am a regular customer of gatwick car and van rental, there service is exceptional and the best priced in the area, I always have a choice of vehicles to rent from. I would definatly recommend to use them in the gatwick region."
"Been using it for years now and its the only place i think of when it comes to vehicle hire. Always helpful always new and clean vehicles and amazing flexibility. Thanks a lot"
"I moved to Gatwick Car and Van Rental, for my vehicle hires, after many years of hiring from the other suppliers. After several hires now from Gatwick Car and Van Rental I now feel able to write this review. I am pleased to write that the price, choice and customer service I have experienced at Gatwick Car and Van Rental is quite exceptional and intend to recommend to my friends and family."
"Renting was great.we had no problem at all"
Gatwick Car & Van Rental is rated 4.84 based on 25 reviews