GardenFurnitureCovers.com Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend GardenFurnitureCovers.com

How would you rate GardenFurnitureCovers.com ?

Barrie Tibble
"Have not tried it yet, but it looks very good, as it's the right size, using it the cover a water feature in the winter time, so only time will tell how good it is."
Pauline Wright
"Fast delivery excellent quality cover"
Karen Lockhart
"Ordered large dining set cover along with coffee table cover and covers for staking chairs. Great quality, easy to order and prompt delivery service."
"i have not received my cover and been given no information when it will arrive"
"Hoping this one lasts longer than the last... weathered and ripped in two after 6 months..."
"Ordered 3 bench covers and one table cover, only one bench cover arrived, then rang spent 30 minutes plus in queue on telephone was told would be despatched to arrive next day still not received. 4 days later, now weekend so not open so will have to spend more time on Monday to sort ahhh"
"Still waiting to receive the cover"
"I have not received my cover yet"
"They look good. I will review after the covers last the hot weather and don't fade."
"I bought the deluxe range of covers in Jul2016 and both have now developed serious tears such that they are no longer fit for purpose. I noticed that some suppliers of garden covers offer a 5 year guarantee but when I enquired with GardenFurnitureCovers they stated that their guarantee is 12 months (this is the legal minimum for all products) and that their products will "deteriorate at different levels based on the UV exposure, the elements and how exposed the cover is". Uhm, well my covers are exposed to all weathers but I thought that was the purpose of a cover - to protect the furniture ? However, GardenFurnitureCovers have told me that they are happy that the goods (having protected my furniture for 18 months) have served me well and have invited me to purchase replacements (!) The covers fitted reasonably and appeared to protect the furniture for the time that they remained intact. In my view, despite the many longevity caveats expressed by the company's customer service staff (but not apparently mentioned on their web site) a life span of 18 months is not in my view satisfactory. Clearly it would not be sensible for me to take up the company's suggestion of purchasing replacements with a further 12 month guarantee since a number of competitors offer a 5 year guarantee on their products at much the same cost."
"The cover has some small damage holes at a centre fold. It will probably still do its job and keep the furniture reasonably dry. Too much hassle to return an inexpensive item. Lyndon Jones"
"Ordered, had to email and call to find out where my order was. Eventually arrived just under 2 weeks,"
"Placed order Thursday no notice goods been dispatched yet. Monday today, no indication when goods will arrive !!"
"I ordered 2 items only one arrived with on explanation. On contacting the company they said last Monday (18th September) it would be despatched the following day. It has still not been received and I have had to email them again today (24th September), needless to say I will not be using or recommending Sixty Stored Ltd (gardenfurniturecovers.com) again, really poor customer service"
Hello Mr Brown. Apologies for the experience you have had with the Garden Furniture Covers. There has been an unprecedented demand for covers this season. We have had another delivery today and outstanding orders will be sent out on a 24 hour courier service.
Sarah, Customer Services.
"I cannot write a review on the Cover as I have not received it yet, ordered 14.09.17 GFC-00009701-2017-09-14-09-43-40"
"Was not advised my order was delayed"
"It took 3 weeks (!) to deliver my parcel. One or two of your staff were helpful but I did get a lot of 'we'll ring you back' but no-one did. I shall not be using you again."
"100% waterproof? first sign of rain and it went straight through!"
"Wrong size ordered for an older relative & to find your after sales & returns service was a nightmare. Had to email at contact us to find return address"
"I'm still waiting for a question to be answered that I submitted via the website. "Why do the cushions need to be removed before using the covers.""
Thank you for your review. I understand that one of my colleagues has been in contact with you.
Sarah, Customer Services
"We bought patio furniture covers in April 2015 for £100. After only one winter, they are ripping and cracking so are totally useless. Unfortunately we contacted Gardenfurniturecovers.com after the 12 months guarantee. When we emailed them they said they are only "a trusted seller for the manufacturer" and would pass on our comments to the manufacturer to help them produce better quality covers in the future. Pathetic! No customer service and £100 for covers that broke after one winter. Don't buy covers from this company, they are not worth it!"
"Dear Sirs, It appears that you have had a complete failure of your systems and my order was completely mislaid. When I rang your offices they basically turned the blame on to me for not complaining earlier! Since I did not receive, and still haven't, a despatch notice I find this insulting. In fact I have still not received my goods. The price was £5 higher than on Ratton Direct and I will be, if ever I receive my purchase, interested to see if your product is just overpriced or possibly of superior quality. They offered nothing as a gesture of Goodwill and as I said earlier laid the blame at my door."
"Haven't yet received this and haven't been kept informed of where it is Has the courier got it?"
GardenFurnitureCovers.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,143 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!