GardenFurnitureCovers.com Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend GardenFurnitureCovers.com

Tell us how GardenFurnitureCovers.com made you happy

"Excellent service and delivery bought this cover to cover our inflatable hot tub for the winter fits perfectly"
Malcolm Randall
"My experience from purchase to receiving the quality covers. They did the job well, with added straps to ensure they hold tight even in high winds. Thanks"
Barrie Tibble
"Have not tried it yet, but it looks very good, as it's the right size, using it the cover a water feature in the winter time, so only time will tell how good it is."
"The cover seemed to work quite well but the cord to tighten it in place did not. Overnight the cover blew off and I discovered it at the bottom of the garden. This means that there is not any satisfactory way of fitting it where this will not happen."
"My initial order was promptly dealt with and the barbeque cover arrived. However the product received was the incorrect size although marked up as the size ordered. I am having problems in getting this exchanged and therefore currently rate them as unsatisfactory."
"I was not at all impressed with this product. [W1384] CoverUp-2SeaterBistroSetCover-124cm. I bought a cover with the same reference [W1384] CoverUp-2SeaterBistroSetCover-124cm a few years ago that was of a much superior quality to that purchased recently. I am quite disappointed additionally, these covers are not cheep."
"i ordered a furniture cover on 30 August 2018, and had to chase this up on 24 September 2018, as the item had not been delivered. I was advised that stock would be in later that week, and would be notified when the goods were dispatched. I was advised on 26 September that only half the consignment ordered had been delivered, with the rest due 9 October 2018. Delivery was attempted on 9 October but as I had not been advised of dispatch I was not at home to take delivery, so ended up going to the depot to collect. Whilst the delay in delivery is understandable I was disappointed that I had not been advised of dispatch or of being able to track delivery."
"i have not received my cover and been given no information when it will arrive"
"Hoping this one lasts longer than the last... weathered and ripped in two after 6 months..."
"Ordered 3 bench covers and one table cover, only one bench cover arrived, then rang spent 30 minutes plus in queue on telephone was told would be despatched to arrive next day still not received. 4 days later, now weekend so not open so will have to spend more time on Monday to sort ahhh"
"Still waiting to receive the cover"
"I have not received my cover yet"
"They look good. I will review after the covers last the hot weather and don't fade."
"I bought the deluxe range of covers in Jul2016 and both have now developed serious tears such that they are no longer fit for purpose. I noticed that some suppliers of garden covers offer a 5 year guarantee but when I enquired with GardenFurnitureCovers they stated that their guarantee is 12 months (this is the legal minimum for all products) and that their products will "deteriorate at different levels based on the UV exposure, the elements and how exposed the cover is". Uhm, well my covers are exposed to all weathers but I thought that was the purpose of a cover - to protect the furniture ? However, GardenFurnitureCovers have told me that they are happy that the goods (having protected my furniture for 18 months) have served me well and have invited me to purchase replacements (!) The covers fitted reasonably and appeared to protect the furniture for the time that they remained intact. In my view, despite the many longevity caveats expressed by the company's customer service staff (but not apparently mentioned on their web site) a life span of 18 months is not in my view satisfactory. Clearly it would not be sensible for me to take up the company's suggestion of purchasing replacements with a further 12 month guarantee since a number of competitors offer a 5 year guarantee on their products at much the same cost."
"The cover has some small damage holes at a centre fold. It will probably still do its job and keep the furniture reasonably dry. Too much hassle to return an inexpensive item. Lyndon Jones"
"Ordered, had to email and call to find out where my order was. Eventually arrived just under 2 weeks,"
"Placed order Thursday no notice goods been dispatched yet. Monday today, no indication when goods will arrive !!"
"I ordered 2 items only one arrived with on explanation. On contacting the company they said last Monday (18th September) it would be despatched the following day. It has still not been received and I have had to email them again today (24th September), needless to say I will not be using or recommending Sixty Stored Ltd (gardenfurniturecovers.com) again, really poor customer service"
Hello Mr Brown. Apologies for the experience you have had with the Garden Furniture Covers. There has been an unprecedented demand for covers this season. We have had another delivery today and outstanding orders will be sent out on a 24 hour courier service.
Sarah, Customer Services.
"I cannot write a review on the Cover as I have not received it yet, ordered 14.09.17 GFC-00009701-2017-09-14-09-43-40"
"Was not advised my order was delayed"
"It took 3 weeks (!) to deliver my parcel. One or two of your staff were helpful but I did get a lot of 'we'll ring you back' but no-one did. I shall not be using you again."
"100% waterproof? first sign of rain and it went straight through!"
"Wrong size ordered for an older relative & to find your after sales & returns service was a nightmare. Had to email at contact us to find return address"
GardenFurnitureCovers.com is rated 4.58 based on 1,554 reviews