GardenFurnitureCovers.com Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend GardenFurnitureCovers.com

How would you rate GardenFurnitureCovers.com ?

David HARRIS
Verified Buyer
"The cover for my BBQ was exactly how it was described on line.Ordered the cover on a Friday and delivered at 9.00am on Monday morning! Great service."
"Quality products delivered very quickly with good communication and tracking of order online."
"Using the website very easy hopefully delivery will be as promised and quality as recommended"
Linda Coward
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with our new settee cover looks classy & very strong..Would recommend it to others."
Deborah Brinton
Unverified Reviewer
"After posting my original review (see below) I got a reply email from the sellers customer services and theu are sending a replacement - due to the lovely but unexpected weather we have had recently that it what led to the fading and brittleness, They were quick and polite and very easy to contact. Excellent customer service!!! Happy to give the 5 stars rating that I would have done so before now. Original post : Deborah Brinton "When you first received our cover it was great, fast delivery, excellent fit and 100% waterproof ( at this stage I would have given it 5 stars) however after only 4 months we have had significant colour change, severely faded and with this the cover had gone extremely brittle and torn badly in several places! We went for the deluxe range that was uv protected and waterproof thinking the material would be better quality and keep our garden sofa covered and protected, however now with the tears this will not be possible. For £69.99 we always were careful when placing the cover on and off and stored it properly when not in use during the day, We thought the quality would be better and last longer then this. Such a shame!" Posted 21 hours ago"
"Easy to order on line. Quick delivery. Like the product -- a cover for our garden seat. Fits well."
Nick Chapman
Verified Buyer
"Went on line found what I was looking for, and made the order? Nothing could have been simpler..."
Olivia Pembrey
Verified Buyer
"I am delighted with my BBQ cover. I measured the BBQ - found the right cover on line without any difficulty - ordered and it arrived the following day. VERY impressed."
"Extremely speedy delivery (they arrived next morning) and items as described."
"Only just had order"
"Good quality product arrived within 2 days of ordering"
Ian Livingston
Verified Buyer
"Excellent purchase which we hope will last us for many years. Would certainly recommend this purchase and will use this company for future garden purchases."
Mr Jack Gascoyne
Verified Buyer
"First,this one does fit perfect,and the quality is really exceptional. I will. definitely order again from you."
Stuart Hopwood
Verified Buyer
"Good service and excellent product"
Gerald Tudor-Williams
Verified Buyer
"It has been difficult to find a cover of the equivalent length as yours. The quality is first class and the storage packet also very good. Delivery was also very prompt. All in all extremely satisified!"
"Very efficient, my order arrived within 40 hours from ordering. The website was easy to follow enabling me to order the correct cover size for my outdoor furniture. The product itself is of an extremely good quality. I have already recommended this company to a friend who is looking for outdoor furniture covers.😄"
"I am very pleased with the table cover and fits my table perfectly. It was also delivered without delay. A very good service was provided by Garden Furniture Covers and I would not hesitate to recommend them."
Mercedes Cardona
Verified Buyer
"Even though we still haven't used the cover as at the moment as we have great weather and we had no rain it fills very good high quality item"
Derek Palmer
Verified Buyer
"Great service quick and easy"
Joanne Melanaphy
Verified Buyer
"We are really pleased with our cover Fantastic quality and fast delivery Will recommend it to our friends"
GardenFurnitureCovers.com is rated 4.57 based on 1,029 reviews