GardenFurnitureCovers.com Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend GardenFurnitureCovers.com

Tell us how GardenFurnitureCovers.com made you happy

"Excellent service and delivery bought this cover to cover our inflatable hot tub for the winter fits perfectly"
Malcolm Randall
"My experience from purchase to receiving the quality covers. They did the job well, with added straps to ensure they hold tight even in high winds. Thanks"
Barrie Tibble
"Have not tried it yet, but it looks very good, as it's the right size, using it the cover a water feature in the winter time, so only time will tell how good it is."
"Good product does what it says on the can thanks"
Posted 59 minutes ago
"Bought online. Product excellent. Price competitive.Delivery very quick."
"Very comprehensive range of covers and sizes available."
"Very good website. Having the measurements present on every item is great. We bought a parasol cover (sail type) and it fits perfectly. Quality of cover is great and was very easy to order."
"This table cover is just what I was looking for, it fits my table perfectly. It arrived on time, well packed, thank you for letting me know when it was coming, shopping was very easy, I had no problems at all"
"good quality, would recommend to other people."
"Comprehenssive stock of covers,e asy to navigate site and order, delivered within 24 hours. Top service thanks."
"Really pleased with the quality of these covers. Ordering was simple and the covers arrived the next day. So good I ordered some more."
"Website clear& provides all the information you need followed by excellent delivery service."
"Ordered cover at 3pm and received it 8.30 am next morning top class delivery Product as good as described on the website"
"Brilliant. Order to delivery, was perfect"
"Products as described and delivered on time"
"The cover for my garden table arrived promptly, is very good value in comparison to what's available in the shops, fits perfectly, and appears robust enough to withstand the Winter.....though time will tell. Very pleased overall with the product and the service. Thanks."
"The customer service was excellent, and product was just as advertised. Very pleased."
"Excellent service and product with very prompt delivery"
"Largest selection I have come across. Web site well set out and ordering easy. Delivery extremely fast and cover came in its own storage bag which I wasn’t expecting. Excellent!!!"
"I found the website very clear and helpful.I ordered online.Instantly received a reply.I was informed the time of my delivery.The delivery was prompt and in the time specified.Have already told my neighbours,who were impressed by the service,also the quality of the garden furniture cover.Which I would rate 10 out of 10."
"Perfect cover, using to cover bar chairs and table, well made and very good quality."
"item as expected, but surprise how quickly it was delivered- for free thanks"
"Excellent quality and fit - really pleased with this purchase."
GardenFurnitureCovers.com is rated 4.58 based on 1,387 reviews