GardenFurnitureCovers.com Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend GardenFurnitureCovers.com

Tell us how GardenFurnitureCovers.com made you happy

Sarah McDonald
"Easy to navigate website. Good priced product which arrived exactly when advised. Fitted perfectly."
"Excellent service and delivery bought this cover to cover our inflatable hot tub for the winter fits perfectly"
Malcolm Randall
"My experience from purchase to receiving the quality covers. They did the job well, with added straps to ensure they hold tight even in high winds. Thanks"
"We have been looking for a while to get the right size cover, this website did just the job easy to find what I was looking for and a quick delivery. I know where to go the next time I need anything for the garden."
"Excellent. Good product exactly as description fast delvery & not over packaged."
"Very strong, well made and the sizes are accurate and delivery was very quick ,very pleased"
"Good value products, delivered on time and does what it says in the discription. Very pleased"
"Have used them before and the covers were very good. Therefore this was my first choice of site when I wanted a different size. Very fast delivery service too."
"Ordered late Sunday evening delivered Tuesday morning.. updated on delivery progress. Great Service. Product excellent quality. Would definitely recommend."
"These covers are great. Maybe a little more expensive, but they're well worth the extra. They say you get what you pay for. So true in this case. Also, cheaper through the website as well, compared to some of the garden eyre outlets."
"easy ordering and very quick delivery a good quality item Thanks"
"I needed a replacement cover for the garden furniture and discovered this company on the net. The choice of covers is really good and the prices are very competitive. I chose the middle quality of the range and I'm very impressed. My set is oval and the cover is for rectangular really but it fits well. The drawstring runs all the way round the bottom of the cover and has a spring lock to keep it tight. I was really impressed with the delivery which was free and next day. Excellent service."
Hi Laurence,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your recent purchase from us. It’s great to know that you were happy with the service you received
"It seems to be good quality a little bit to big for my loungers but hard to find one exactly right size am happy with price as well"
Hi Gillian,

Thank you for leaving your positive feedback
"Order delivered very promptly and product seems to be good. Would order from this company again"
"I found it very easy to order my Swing Cover on line. I was advised it would be delivered between 12. 00 and 14.00 the day after the order was placed. In fact it arrived at 13.00 which was absolutely perfect. I am very pleased with my order."
"Ordered an outdoor four seater furniture cover, it arrived quickly, was exactly as described and seems to be of good quality."
Hi Robert,

"Cover was well made and fitted perfectly. Prompt service."
Hi Frank,

"Excellent quality and quickly delivered."
Hi John,

"Arrived 4 days after order made with perfect time slot as stated by the delivery email. Very well made cover and fits our bench seat perfectly."
Hi Peter,

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback
"Very pleased with the cover. It is adequately sized, protects the furniture in the garden and is great value. Delivery too, was very quick!"
"Well made cover...measurements exact fit... great value and first class service"
Hi John,

Thank you for leaving your positive feedback
"great service, ordered late afternoon got it the next morning . no postage charges. will use again."
Hi Annmarie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your recent purchase. We take all feedback very seriously, good or bad. In this instance it is nice to know that you would recommend us.
Hi Annmarie,