GardenFurnitureCovers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GardenFurnitureCovers.com
2 - 3 Hours
Read GardenFurnitureCovers.com Reviews

Langley Barn, 390 Birmingham Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon

Tell us how GardenFurnitureCovers.com made you happy
Great quality item, fast delivery. I would highly recommend this item and Garden Furniture Covers.
Ordered on day and delivered the next - Great service
Would recommend, great quality, reasonable price and delivery next day superb. Really happy with patio and bbq covers purchased. Very strong stitching and drawstrings are a bonus. Covers exactly what we were looking for!
Very pleased with service received thank you
I ordered my chair cover with an offer of no postage cost which was great. It arrived the next day and is fabulous quality.
Good choice of covers with variable sizes. Product delivered really quickly and looks great on.
Strong and durable. I bought the same a couple of years ago and it's only needed replacing as it didn't survive Storm Dennis! Fast and efficient service from the website and free postage!
I did not order swing seat garden furniture. I ordered a flat 3 burner barbeque cover. No return label with my order. Very loathed to pay the cost of returning this package. What do I do now.
Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your review.

We would appreciate if you would contact our Customer Service Department at help@sixty.co.uk.
This the third one ( for different garden furniture ) I have bought from this company and they are wonderful. Thank you
Hi Sandra,

Thank you so much for your valued review!
came quickly and fitted fine.Will see how good it is after a few months use.
Hi Albert,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback.
Easy website to navigate. All the relevant info available and fast reliable shipping too!
Hi Terry,

Thank you for you great review.
Excellent service happy with my purchase .Thank you.
Hi Morag,

We are pleased to know that you are happy with the service we have provided and I thank you for taking the time to offer your positive review.
Good service. Please with the product, would use again.
Hi Roger,

It’s great to know that you were happy with the service you received. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your recent purchase from us.
Ordered on line straight forward did what it said on the tin. Delivered ontime. Perfect
Hi Colin,

We are so pleased that you are happy with your order and I thank you for leaving your positive feedback.
5star postal service for a 5 star product
Hi Kenneth,

We are really pleased to hear that you are happy with your product. Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback.
Excellent quality of material and fits the dinning set extremely well. Delivery was within just a few days - so quick. Will be back for another cover for second set. Well done Paul.
Hi Paul,

We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the service and product you received. Thank you for your great review.
very pleased with them ordered on friday delivered monday will use them again
Hi,

Thank you so much for your valued review.
Ordered cover for my table and very pleased with the service and quality. Many thanks.
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your great review.
First class service great product
Hi Peter,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your recent purchase. We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the service and product you received.
Ordered cover for table and six chairs. Arrived promptly the next day, cover adequate, very roomy but not overly so. Fitted and ready for storm 'Dennis' to arrive.
Hi Paul,

We are really pleased to hear that you are happy with your product. We would love to know what we can do to gain that extra star. Thank you for your great review.
GardenFurnitureCovers.com is rated 4.56 based on 2,336 reviews