GardenFurnitureCovers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GardenFurnitureCovers.com
2 - 3 Hours
Read GardenFurnitureCovers.com Reviews

Langley Barn, 390 Birmingham Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon

Tell us how GardenFurnitureCovers.com made you happy
Received delivery the next day in the time period specified. The item is exactly as depicted on line.
Placed and paid for at the end of October. Had to contact company two weeks later to ask where my order was. Told me new stock would be arriving before the end of the year, I was prepared to wait for my order. 3 weeks later I received an email to tell me stock won't arrive until end of January. Very poor and immediately requested a refund. Would never recommend this shop to anyone. Very disappointed.
First class product for price, excellent fit and great delivery next day for free. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Hi,

Thank you so much for your valued review! It is great to know that you would recommend us.
Worth the money

Thank you for your great review.
Great quality product, fits perfectly, ordering and delivery excellent. Would highly recommend, will use gardenfurniturecovers again, thank you
Hi Ray,

Thank you so much for your valued review. We are really pleased to hear that you are happy with your product. It is nice to know that you would recommend us.
Needed a cover for my cube table set as the colder weather sets in. Found exactly what I needed and at a great price. It arrived the next day, even with free delivery. Fits the furniture perfectly and looks like it'll protect it all winter. Very happy with the service and product.
Hi Karen,

Thank you for your great review. We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the service and product you received.
Not received item yet I haven’t been able to contact anyone as no number appears on your website & concerned as you have already taken money for item
Hi Brian,

Thank you for your review.

We would appreciate if you would contact our customer service team at help@sixty.co.uk, so we can look into this for you.
Great service. Very quick delivery
Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your great review.
Excellent. Very good service. Speedy fast delivery. Just what I wanted. WI'll use again
Hi Elizabeth,

We are pleased to know that you are happy with the service we have provided and I thank you for taking the time to offer your positive review.
Very good covers.

Thank you for your great review.
ordered online on 27th October for delivery on 28th. A week later, items still not received. enquiry raised on 4th November which then promised delivery on 5th Novembner. As of writing (on 5th November) delivery still not received and no communication from company. They have had cleared funds since 27th October and no goods have been received. A further update has been requested but likely I will just be requiring a refund in order to take my business elsewhere
Hi Gary,

Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear of the issues you've had with your order.

We have looked into your order and can see that the delivery of your order was made this morning. You may reach us anytime at help@sixty.co.uk.
Super fast delivery. Excellent quality. So happy :)
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback.
Easy to order and arrived promptly - quality item
Hi Anne,

Thank you for your great review.
Covers arrived quickly. Packaging was good and covers were of good quality. Price was reasonable too.
Hi,

We are really pleased to hear that you are happy with your products. Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive feedback.
Excellent service, quick delivery.
Hi John,

Ordered 3 weeks ago no acknowledgement - My a/c debited no arrival
Hi David,

Thank you for your review.

We would appreciate if you would contact our customer service team at help@sixty.co.uk, so we can look into this further.
Easy to order online, quick delivery, polite driver, just what I ordered. completely satisfied.
Hi,

Satisfied with quality and size of products.
Hi Monique,

Thank you for your valued feedback.
Terrible experience, money was taken and no garden cover arrived. Chased up 10 days later and told it was out of stock. Poor communication, would not recommend. Waiting on my money back.
Hi,

Thank you for your honest review. I do apologise that you have had issues with your order. We have looked into your order and can see a refund has been processed for you and will be with you shortly.
The ordering was easy and information on delivery was spot on. I am well satisfied with the product.
Hi Laurence,

Thank you for your great review. We are really pleased to hear that you are happy with your product.
Hi Laurence,

We are really pleased to hear that you are happy with your product. Thank you for your great review.
GardenFurnitureCovers.com is rated 4.56 based on 2,291 reviews