GardenFurnitureCovers.com Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend GardenFurnitureCovers.com

How would you rate GardenFurnitureCovers.com ?

Lyn Murray
Verified Buyer
"Protected our garden furniture. Previous covers disintegrated!"
Posted 1 hour ago
David Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Product delivered on time and looks good. This request for a eview is too early, I haven't used the cover yet, it only came yesterday!"
Deborah Antrobus
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order and fantastic delivery service!"
Barbara Williams
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient service and value for money, good quality"
Sue Bourner
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was very quick with good updates on progress. Covers look fine, just as described."
Neville A Jones
Verified Buyer
"What has been delivered is exactly what I expected; the proof will be in the eating though; - will it survive in inclement coditions?"
"Nice to get a size that fits the BBQ"
Martin Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Good sturdy product. Should last a long time. Quick delivery too. Fits the set perfectly. Better than anything else I've seen in the shops."
Jack Sherlock
Verified Buyer
"Arrived ahead of schedule, good quality does what it says on the tin!"
"Easy to see the product size etc online when ordering; easy order process and the cover arrived quickly just when you said it would. Fits the table and chairs very well, so happy outcome. Thanks"
John Watson
Verified Buyer
"As your products show their exact measurements I was able to pick just what I needed, It was delivered promptly. I am very pleased with the bench cover I received both in quality and fitting, many thanks. Jack Watson"
"Quick efficient service with reasonable prices."
Lyndon Brown
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic online shopping experience. Easy to pay (via PayPal) and free next day delivery. 2 texts received updating me on order progress and deleted very window. The item arrived within the window and was exactly as described & expected. Many thanks for a very smooth shopping experience!"
Matthew Hardy
Verified Buyer
"After searching for the products I wanted online, I chose GardenFurnitureCovers as their products looked good quality and were reasonably priced. I ordered the items online and they arrived within a couple of days."
"Really easy to order, quick delivery and fit's table perfectly."
Sarah Relf
Verified Buyer
"Wrong covers sent. Replacements will not be sent until wrong ones collected and received back in warehouse. So even IF correct ones are delivered this time, I have had to be at home for 3 days - and it has taken nearly a week from order to delivery. Not good enough!"
Stuart Brown
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a size that I thought would fit my table, however the table was over-size, so had to return the item and buy the next size up. Took just 4 days to do this, so very pleased with the result and the quality of the product, just hope it lasts like they say it should. S Brown"
Georgina Gallagher
"they are top quality"
CHERRY KEENAN
Verified Buyer
"it cover out garden table vey well"
James Norman
Verified Buyer
"Good quick service. Great product."
GardenFurnitureCovers.com is rated 4.56 based on 992 reviews