GardenFurnitureCovers.com Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend GardenFurnitureCovers.com

How would you rate GardenFurnitureCovers.com ?

Barrie Tibble
"Have not tried it yet, but it looks very good, as it's the right size, using it the cover a water feature in the winter time, so only time will tell how good it is."
Pauline Wright
"Fast delivery excellent quality cover"
Karen Lockhart
"Ordered large dining set cover along with coffee table cover and covers for staking chairs. Great quality, easy to order and prompt delivery service."
"Good product very fast and efficient delivery . Product as expected good quality too"
"very prompt delivery and quality of goods looks good"
"Excellent quality garden furniture cover, delivery was very quick. Would definitely use again. Thanks"
"Could not believe ordered cover lunchtime and received it the following morning. Excellent service and item first class."
"excellent service quick (free)delivery"
"Product has not been received yet"
"Next day delivery ,good quality cover that fits well and securely"
"JUST THE JOB !! I WILL BE ORDERING MORE"
"Very easy to order on line, the furniture is to be stored indoors but I wanted it to covered so it was not damaged, the covers are perfect for the job."
"Surprised at how quickly this was delivered, less than 24hours. Cover was good value and does what it should - keeps patio chairs dry."
"Good quality - does the job as advertised."
"The process is simple and straightforward to order the item. I found the delivery process unnecessarily difficult as a full time worker I don’t want issues with goods not being delivered. Normally I would respond to a courier and advice them where to leave my parcel. All I got was emails of notifications of delivery but no SMS text allowing me to advice the driver where to leave my item. I tried to email and then had to phone the courier in order to get them to leave the parcel in a place of my choice. I rang a Lady at the depot who was extremely helpful and the parcel was left. Most people are working and as I say over complicated. Product is very satisfactory and I like the fact you can adjust it to the size of your table. The storage bag will be useful in the summer for easy storage."
"Couldn't fault the service, the cover arrived 2 days after ordering, excellent!! Quality of the furniture cover is ideal for the job/ Would recommend."
"First class service. Excellent choice of covers, Delivery was quick. On the whole the product looks good. I hope it lasts longer than one I had from a competitor."
"Delivered by really friendly driver, good quality product ex’s try what I wanted."
"Great product a good cover for my outdoor table & chairs over the winter time thanks"
"Had the same product a couple of years ago thus new exactly what I wanted / needed. Ordered Sunday afternoon, most likely not processed until Monday but still arrived 10.20 Tues morning. Great service!"
"Terrible customer service and not even an apology from them for sending out the wrong item. The mark of a good company is how they deal with their mistakes. This company isn't interested in keeping customers, just keeping your money. It's the worst company I have had the misfortune to deal with and all caused by their own error. If they send the right item you hopefully won't have to deal with them, but if they get it wrong you can look forward to a very frustrating 10 days waiting for them to correct their mistake, not keeping you informed and giving you incorrect information. Reading through other reviews this is obviously a common and consistent issue that they don't seem willing to address, but like their customer service, they don't care."
"I bought a large cover for my new rattan furniture, I can say simply the best quality cover I have ever seen ."
"Well impressed with my first experience of this company. Booked by e-mail and after initial acknowledgement of my order, it duly arrived in a few days. Positive experience which I will recommend to friends and family as well as using again myself."
GardenFurnitureCovers.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,227 reviews