GardenFurnitureCovers.com Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend GardenFurnitureCovers.com

Tell us how GardenFurnitureCovers.com made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
Mark Powell
"Bought a bench seat cover. The quality looks and feels good only time will tell."
Georgina Price
"Excellent service from start to end product arriving ! On line ordering simple logical day after delivery and quality of furniture cover (outside) great"
Laura Kingston
"Speedy delivery, great quality and very easily to use. My rattan furniture is well protected- (6 seater) the cover provides plenty coverage. Great price to."
"Excellent product, accurate description and measurements and first class delivery service."
"Been searching and now found perfect cover for love seat."
"Good range of sizes, I have a large table with big chairs so finding a cover that went over it all is good."
"Easy buying, quick and easy delivery."
"Item as described and received promptly and well packaged. Cover appears to be good value."
"Good product, easy ordering process, prompt delivery, In short excellent service. I would have no problem recommending this Company and it’s products"
"Just what I wanted to cover my rattan dining set at night without having to remove all the cushions every time. Just throw it over"
"very easy to order on line"
"Effortless. Ordered online, delivered a day later. Good quality product, at a really good price!"
"Fast delivery and excellent product. Just wish they did a slightly larger armchair cover."
"Truly excellent customer facing service. Order mix up was sorted within 10 minutes of emailing the company and goods exchanged painlessly within 24 hours."
"Excellent service. Ordered by the cut off time stated online and cover was delivered next day as promised."
"Excellent service, received goods the next day. Not had time to test the cover yet"
"Exellent service , Terrific covers great quality, absolutely delighted . Worth every penny a bargain ."
"Super quick delivery Thank you"
"Bought a small alfresco cover for BBQ kettle. Superb quality and price to match. I'm glad I found this company on the internet not easy at times when you are an OAP!"
"I ordered a cover for my rattan patio furniture it was delivered in two days for free which is excellent, the quality of the cover is excellent very thick and definitely rainproof, I would recommend this company for all your garden needs the service is excellent"
"Cover exactly as described, great quality and excellent service with quick delivery. All good, thank you very much!"
"Good fit for my table and chairs, doesn’t blow off like my old one and is holding its own against the torrential rain we are currently experiencing. Really pleased with it and a very good price too."
"I ordered the cover on Friday received a quick reply.The site was easy to use and gave all the relevant information. The cover was received on Monday and I also received an email to let me know when to expect the delivery. The cover is of very good quality easy to use and is now covering my wooden companion set. Every sorted in a few day very good."
GardenFurnitureCovers.com is rated 4.60 based on 1,849 reviews