Garden Chic Reviews

info@gudrum.com

Newark Beacon, Beacon Hill Office Park, Nottinghamshire

Tell us how Garden Chic made you happy

Telephone
"Lovely fence panels.My neighbour is now thinking of ordering the same. Delivery guys outstanding, friendly, polite and nothing too much bother. Whatever carrier you use I hope you pass it on to them."
"The quality if the wood was terrible, split and rotten in places. Doors were warped so badly that they wouldn’t fit and we had parts missing. Really disappointed!"
"Great range of quality products at good prices. Kept me up to date with delivery timescales ."
"Great service from this company and the cheapest price I could find! Many thanks."
"I bought this Palram Skylight Pent Shed and what I really like about it is: I will never have to paint it The door is the whole end of the shed so you can easily get everything in and out. The roof is black from the outside but lets light in, simple but so helpful. I recommend one"
"The panels were hot all the same and all the lats were stapled not nailed And fell apart when moved ( it took me all day to nail together ) complained But not response from garden chic , look else where"
"Friendly helpful staff, good communication and delivery exactly on time."
"No problems with my order, the item arrived promptly, with email notification."
"Very well packed and very prompt delivery with good notification of progress. Best quality goods, I bought 2 5ft obelisks for sweet peas. Nothing to compare at this price, superb."
"Exceptionally quick delivery; very helpful telephone staff; good prices; quality not quite so great."
"Ordered on 11th March received on the 20th May after several phone calls chasing"
"Excellent product, good delivery and no problems"
"Good price. Order processed quickly. Delivery direct from manufacturer, so not much else to say"
"Forgot to order the shelf from the supplier!waited more than a month!Poor customer support!Would not use again!!"
"They helpful, quick to respond to our initial enquiry. However could have improved their post order pre delivery updates we had a long wait for delivery and had to email.to request updates."
"Very happy with the product and speed of delivery"
"The item I ordered arrived on time, and in perfect condition. It has met all my expectations. The staff at Garden Chic were very helpful, excellent customer service."
"I ordered a Rotisserie BBQ. I was then told it was out of stock. I agreed to wait until new stock arrived. I made them aware I needed the BBQ by a certain date. One week before I had not heard anything so I sent an email enquiring about my order. No response. It then took 3 calls to them to get a response from them by email saying the stock hadn’t arrived. I asked for a refund. It then took two further calls to chase the refund which took two weeks to arrive in my bank. Terrible customer service. I would avoid like the plague."
"Summerhouse although good value further work required after assembly to make watertight and to secure doors. Instructions vague in places. Still happy with purchase."
"exactly as described prompt service friendly staff good product"
Garden Chic is rated 3.89 based on 149 reviews