Garden Chic Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Garden Chic

info@gudrum.com

Newark Beacon, Beacon Hill Office Park, Nottinghamshire

How would you rate Garden Chic ?

"Ordered a garden furniture set in April with 5-7 days delivery and still waiting two months later! After hearing nothing for ages we find out they are awaiting a shipment which has been delayed AGAIN. Poor customer service for a large 1.4k purchase. After much complaining they said once it’s been delivered they might be able to knock £30 off if we phone them!! We are worried this company doesn’t even exist. Avoid at all cost!"
"Highly delighted with item and service, bought with confidence and will do again.."
"Best price on the product I wanted, delivered promptly and good communication. Thanks"
"Should have taken more notice of the reviews!!!!! AWFUL taken my £500, i had to chase them 4 days later for a delivery date.... to be told that they were now out of stock until next year! really poor service, now waiting for my refund before buying from somewhere else find yourself a proper supplier i intend to, wouldn't be surprised if they got rid of their ratings page!!!!! when you only get 60% happy ..... there must be a problem"
"Have not received my order. Took a day off work and waited in ALL day....no delivery. Rubbish firm do not use."
Dear Hilary,

Thank you for the review, all our delivery times are estimates, we would never advise for customers to take time off work to take a delivery but the delivery companies are usually happy to leave items in a safe place to avoid days off work being necessary
"Ordered the chimenea - Paid for it - Chiminea delivered in a few days ( Extremely well packaged ) - Lots of emails from supplier & courier - PERFECT - Unpacked it , laid it all out , took my time assembling it , which isn,t as daunting as it appears - Went like clockwork & looks great _ FAULTLESS TRANSACTION"
"Avoid at all costs ! They promised a delivery timescale, take payment and then do not send the goods!!! Three weeks after ordering still no goods and the company could not give me a delivery date! Had to go through Paypal to get my money back!"
Hello,
Thank you for the message. As this is our busiest time of year we have increased delivery lead times on our website, this would have been reflected on the product page when you kindly ordered from us. The delivery company makes contact around 24 hours prior to delivery
"The products supplied (three trellis panels) were very well made. The packaging was sufficient and delivery prompt once notified. Just one niggle, (nothing to do with the goods) in that the time from order to delivery was too long and much patience was required."
Mr Christopher T
Verified Buyer
"Have not received the items yet no information when they will arrive"
"The iron fence I ordered was all I hoped for and looks terrific bordering my new raised patio"
"Poorly designed product broken on arrival. Massive delay in delivery but no updates given. Arrived without prior notice lucky a neighbour took it in."
"Still waiting for my delivery nearly a month now"
"The item I ordered turned up very promptly and was a good price. It was damaged by the courier but the manufacturer sent me the necessary replacement parts very rapidly, so all is well. Happy customer."
"BBQ delivered on the notified date. Fairly easy to put together. Very happy with the product."
"It’s a great product and cheaper here than other outlets. Arrived promptly and was easy to assemble ."
"the site is simply laid out and easy to navigate. Prices are very competitive and the process of purchase is very simple"
"Good delivery, well packaged. Very sturdy arbour, larger than I expected . Still in process of assembly. Although instructions are pretty clear it would have helped to have some pre-drilled holes as a guide. Currently having a problem fitting cornerback trellis but I will get there. So far it looks amazing and I am sure will look even better when completed."
"polite, helpful, good knowledge, and a good product to back it all up."
"Delivery took an eternity and the first attempt was a voicemail left from an unknown caller and no number with which to return the call. When the delivery took place, the package (weighing 25kg) was dropped over a 7ft side gate. Contents partly broken and, despite a complaint, not really much concern given. Will not be using this company again."
Dear Anthony,
Thank you for the review. When you contacted us at the time we did offer you replacement parts but you had already assembled the item and had started to use it which didn't leave us the opportunity to rectify this issue for you.
"Easy to shop on line. Items as expected. Same price as most places. Saved about £3 because they are on TopCashback."
Garden Chic is rated 3.86 based on 84 reviews