Garden Chic Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Garden Chic

info@gudrum.com

Newark Beacon, Beacon Hill Office Park, Nottinghamshire

How would you rate Garden Chic?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"From the time of ordering until delivery I was kept informed of the progress of my order. Goods ordered were delivered on the stated date and although this was for a kerbside delivery the driver very kindly moved them 15metres into the garage for me. Being disabled this was a big help. I would definitely recommend this this dealer for their excellent service."
"Good customer service, shed was wider than description but they offered a partial refund. Excellent and quick response to issues."
Hello,

Thank you very much for the feedback, I am pleased that you were happy with the resolution offered
"Quick delivery"
Adrian Phillips
Verified Reviewer
"Really helpful staff, and polite too. Three stars at the mo as we have had a coffee table delivered damaged, not once but twice now due to poor courier handling. Disappointing the first time but very annoying the second time. Repackaging these items is not straight forward. However, we are now waiting to hear back on resolving this latest problem. Will update when we know!"
"The pergola looks great unfortunately we had to wait another week for the fixings to arrive as they were left out - rather annoying but resolved now!!"
Hi there,

Sorry to hear that your fixings pack was missing from the original delivery but pleased to hear that we got it sorted for you!
Ronald J Boreham
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was prenoted and goods arrived on time. Although delivery notice stated that delivery was to kerbside the driver very kindly moved the goods 15yards into the garage for me. As I am disabled this was a great help and very much appreciated. The whole process from ordering with Garden Chic to delivery was completed without any problem and I would certainly recommend them to any future potentuial customer. Thank you Garden Chic for such an excellent service."
Dear Ronald,
I am very pleased to hear of your experience with us here at Garden Chic, I will pass these comments on to the team to ensure that we continue to offer this level of service to all our customers!
Carolyn Barwick
Verified Buyer
"Easy website to use. I always worry about ordering bit things online but I was kept informed at every stage & even Sunday delivery offered! I havnt built it yet but am really looking forward to the finished product. I'm sure if there are any problems, they're just an email or call away!"
Dear Carolyn,
I am pleased to hear that you were very happy with the service here at Garden Chic
P Townsend
Verified Buyer
"Very good service arbour not up yet so can only say looks fine"
"Bought cold frame for daughter living near Dartmoor it is far more robust than those in garden centres as well as fitting in well with the surroundings. Thank you it is perfect for what we wanted"
PETER D MCKENZIE
Verified Buyer
"Nice product and email communications were good. Delivery seemed great but failed to arrive after staying home, then discovered it had been delivered or should I say left outside at a neighbours house a few doors away! No note , email anything to even infer delivery! I do believe garden chic have no control over delivery but would put me off using again."
Dear Peter,
Thank you for the review, I am sorry to hear about your delivery experience, in some cases we do use 3rd party couriers for our deliveries to cover broader areas of the country quicker, I will pass this feedback on to the delivery company to ensure that this does not happen for future customers.
GC
"Very good and helpful service and very good product Thank you very much"
Garry Searle
Verified Buyer
"We are very happy with the service and looks very good now its together good quality wood just got to finish the painting"
Martin Sheridan
"Delivered on time and at a great price"
Dear Martin,
Thank you very much for your feedback
Martin Sheridan
Verified Buyer
"Great service and real value for money. Search for ages to find just the right greenhouse and couldn't find a better deal"
Veronica Jull
"The delivery was prompt and the deliver men were very helpful."
Dear Veronica,
Thank you very much for your feedback
Graeme Lowery
Verified Buyer
"Sadly I had to return the Garden Bench and purchase elsewhere as it was damaged. I would have liked a replacement but I got the impression that sending out a replacement was too much trouble for Garden Chic so a refund was issued."
Dear Graeme,
I have looked into this issue and due to the fact that you put the payment in dispute with PayPal we had no choice but to suspend the replacement being delivered as in essence you wouldn't have paid for the goods.
Our apologies that your original bench was delivered with damages.
GC
"They delivered my shed right on time, I have also had a great BBQ 5 burner on the winter special and I have bought a barrow. All of it was easy. The barrow was even ready assembled!"
"I bought the Mastercook 5 burner bbq. It was easy to assemble, great value as it is on winter special offer and will be where we will cook the turkey. Speedy delivery, easy assembly and VERY HOT!"
"Fantastic Service, Great Company!"
"I have purchased from Garden Chic a number of times and have always found the staff to be both helpful and friendly. There prices are always competitive as well which is great!"
Garden Chic is rated 4.45 based on 20 reviews