Garden Chic Reviews

info@gudrum.com

Newark Beacon, Beacon Hill Office Park, Nottinghamshire

Tell us how Garden Chic made you happy

Telephone
"Excellent service, very quick delivery. However, although we had ordered a Westminster bench, we actually received a Cheltenham bench. But as the products were quite similar in design, we decided to keep the bench delivered to us. Overall we are happy with this product."
"happy"
"I have not received the product which I ordered on the 15/12/18. It is now the 27/12/18 and it still has not been delivered. I phoned Garden Chic today and a receptionist told me no one was available to speak to me from the sales team. I think this is a disgraceful way to treat a customer. This is the first time I have ordered from this company and it will be the last. I will be contacting some media outlets to tell them how badly I have been treated."
Dear James
Thank you for the review and sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied,
As you ordered the item for delivery to Ireland I am afraid we could not fulfil the order. We do say on every product page and in our delivery terms and also our general terms and conditions that we are unable to offer delivery outside of UK mainland. The payment for the order was refunded in full to conclude this matter.
"Bought Green House, delivery and ordering was good, however the quality of the components was lowest possible, hidges and bolts, must be the cheapest you can find, there were a significant number of screws short, and the instructions were awful. Disappointed, in product that for the sake of a few extra pence would be must bettter"
Dear Tony,
We will certainly pass these comments on to the manufacturer of the greenhouse for review
"A very Well Recommended Business Seller and no hesitation in recommending To check out your Website first I am sure they would be glad they did - ESR"
"So far I've been very pleased as to the way my order was handled but the main proof will be when I receive my order and find it's as good as advertised"
"Absolutely top service, competitive prices, quick delivery. What’s not to like?!"
"Our Cheswick Walkway is super and we are thrilled with it. We bought it to hide something of our neighbours so put two really nice curved top fence panels and the whole thing look really good. The delivery was quick and the wood good quality. I'd happily recommend this and I look forward to being able to sit in it next summer in privacy. Thanks Gardenchic for a great product."
"Excellent service. Item was delivered on time. Very happy with my purchase."
"Fantastic gates, well worth money"
"Impressed with Garden Chic's customer service and general class not to mention being extremely competitive on price. A winning combination indeed."
"My first purchase of blueberry plants appear to be of good quality,delivered in very good time, l would have preferred larger plants,but for the price they are acceptable."
Hello
Thank you for the review - however we do not sell any plants so I suspect you ordered from a similar online garden website
"just brill. Ordered 22 fence panels and 23 posts. Delivery in 4 days. Web site said 14 days. Amazing service and great product. Thanks you garden chic"
"Product fine but took 6 weeks to deliver. Apparently the product was out of stock but it said in stock on their site when I ordered it. The worse thing about garden chic was their lack of communication. No emails to let you know whats happening, just total silence. After waiting 3 weeks I got in touch to ask what was happening. They said they would phone me back they didnt. Would I purchase from them again? Definitely not."
"Placed an order but after about 3 weeks no sign of it or communication. I emailed twice, rang (no answer) and sent a message by chat, finally got a reply to say the supplier would contact me directly. After a further week, I had to chase them again. They finally rang to say it would be delivered the following week (total of 6 weeks wait) and I would have to wait in all day for the delivery. I told them to cancel the order and they refunded me promptly. Extremely disappointed and would not recommend."
"I ordered the garden seat on the Saturday morning and it arrived on the following Tuesday. It was the cheapest price for the product I could find online and it was exactly what I wanted. As it was ordered in the middle of June I anticipated a delay in receiving it, due to a high demand, but I was very pleasantly surprised by the quick delivery. I couldn't fault the product or the service in any way."
"the sizes on the website were miss leading have contacted the supplier to no satisfaction also the wood was damaged in certain areas"
Dear James
Thank you for your message regarding the Grange Bramblecombe Pergola. I am sorry that you feel that the dimensions are in-accurate or mis-leading - we display as follows:
Grange Bramblecombe Pergola Dimensions:
• Internal Diameter: 2.7m
• Outer Diameter: 3.6m
• Distance Between Each Post: 1.94m
• Overhang (Rafters): 40cm
• Height: 2.1m - 2.7m depending on the anchoring method used
• Post Size: 95mm x 95mm
• H 279.8 x W 363.4 x D 363.4

We would be very grateful for any suggestions that you may have how we could display this information in a better way. Please would you be kind enough to contact us through the e-mail channel.
"I ordered an arbour which was said to be in stock and normally despatched in 24 hours. 3 weeks later I still do not have a delivery date although the order details now say it has been despatched. I was misled as I would not have ordered the item if I was told I would have to wait over 3 weeks for delivery."
"I love my new maze rattan garden furniture it is simply beautiful quality. The customer service staff were really helpful on the phone and the item was delivered within the stated 7 day lead time. Will use again"
"It is a good size storage for bike. Very good customer service from order to finish. I rang to ask for spare nuts for the hydraulic arms which were missing and I received them the next morning. Very impressed and could not thank the team enough. The only thing I want to mention is: according to the instruction that came with the goods, an electric drill is needed for the assembly. But I only have a hammer drill. So, I rang to ask if I can use the hammer drill instead and was told to follow the instruction strictly. So, I went to buy an electric drill but after charging it up I found it did not come with any attachment needed. So, I decided to use the hammer drill instead and it worked."
Garden Chic is rated 3.93 based on 114 reviews