Garden Chic Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Garden Chic

info@gudrum.com

Newark Beacon, Beacon Hill Office Park, Nottinghamshire

How would you rate Garden Chic?

"Great service ordered one day delivered next day couldn’t fault the service"
"Garden Chic notified me of my purchase and provided an accurate estimated delivery time. The item was delivered on time and with friend drivers. The product came in good condition and without any faults identifiable."
Larraine H
Verified Buyer
"Purchased the Grange gate I wanted and the Grange fencing side strips, yours was the only website that sold both products I needed and as a bonus they were also cheaper on your site than anywhere else. Finding products and checkout were easy, received confirmation email immediately but did not receive a delivery email, I do however know that items are delivered direct from Grange so cannot understand why they didn't send me one. I am a happy customer and will definitely recommend Garden Chic to others, Thank you."
"I can't because this silly survey has arrived four days before Garden Chic supposed to deliver the goods. You are a bit premature with your survey I think!"
"Driver vey polite and helpful.the wood for the Arbour was damp we have to dry before painting.The was wood not covred on the lorrywas damp on arrival. The quality of the wood was as expected "good" Paul Giles Woodbridge"
"as advised already via e-mail, my order was executed very quickly. the goods were expertly wrapped. Many thanks"
"Nice dome top fence posts, good price and fast delivery. Would recommend"
"From phone order to confirmation of order to delivery Great service. Thank you ."
Catherine W
Verified Buyer
"Purchase was fine but no delivery on date specified by the supplier company"
"Quick delivery and good value for money."
"Beautiful green house very please"
"Perfect design. Really helpful customer support, answering questions and providing extra drawings and advice. Thanks"
"Best price for product. Easy online ordering with good confirmation. Delivery as promised."
"Advertised as 5-7 days delivery but subcontracted to another supplier who were out of stock. Then told 18 days which I accepted....then told another 31 days on top of this. Asked for a refund but am being ignored. No refund or communication 10 days after I asked for the order to be cancelled."
Dear Mr French
Thank you for your comments. The shed you ordered comes direct from our manufacturer and sadly they informed us that the restocking date had been delayed which we let you know about as soon as we were informed. We did cancel the order for you as requested and the refund is on its way back to you. Kind regards GC
"Despite the various assurances received on delivery from Alexa and Laura on your chat line , I still await delivery of my wheelbarrow with no explanation as to why not other than the delivery van broke down somewhere , reasons unknown . It would seem that the haste with which you take my money is not matched by your performance . I would not advise anybody to use this company ."
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your feedback and very much our apologies for the difficulties experienced with your order. We pass on the information from the couriers tracking website in good faith but sadly on this occasion delivery did not go to plan. We realise this was a frustrating situation and so issued an immediate refund for the order.
Kind Regards
GC
"The order was dealt with very efficiently and the follow on service from Shire was excellent. Delivery by them was very well organised and communicated. The arbour looks substantial and well made."
"Unexpectedly early delivery. But poor assembly instructions and one or two of the plastic location tabs were broken off on delivery. Not cheap for a plastic product."
"Forest Garden Arch arrived unpackaged. Delivery driver unhelpful. Of the 4 bowed sections 3 were split. Very poor quality. Disappointing"
Dear Sir,
Thank you for the feedback. Apologies that the arch appeared to have been damaged in transit, we ordered the replacement parts for you immediately to rectify this issue. Many thanks GC
"In terms of Garden Chic they had the best price on the goods purchased and delivered very promptly. I bought the set of four Iqabana lightweight planters. They are excellent for roof gardening as extremely light but very robust. They look very cool in grey if you are trying to create an urban retreat kind of look and I suspect much better than the black ones. The set of four is definitely the best way to buy these. SB"
"I was searching the internet for a good deal on a quality galvanised wheelbarrow and came upon Gardenchic. The model on offer had been discontinued but after speaking with the sales lady she agreed to supply its replacement at the old price. I must admit, I suspected there might be a "catch" but when the barrow arrived a day earlier than forecast, it proved to be in perfect condition. Thank you Gardenchic."
Garden Chic is rated 4.24 based on 41 reviews