Garden Chic Reviews

Read Garden Chic Reviews

info@gudrum.com

Newark Beacon, Beacon Hill Office Park, Nottinghamshire

Tell us how Garden Chic made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I ordered 7 Posts, 3 fence panels and a T&G Gate from GardenChic. There was a problem with the gate so I emailed Customer Services. No Reply. 5 more emails and 8 weeks later and still no reply to any of my attempts to contact them ! I certainly will never do business with them again.
I had a problem with a Gate I ordered through GardenChic website. After 6 emails over 7 weeks I have still not received a single response from them. I will never do business with them again. The few pounds I saved (yes they are one of the cheapest suppliers) has been wiped out ten fold by having an £80 gate which I cannot use.
I recently contacted Garden Chic to purchase a garden sofa set. Most retailers had a long lead time and in the current climate, couldn't guarantee when the delivery date would be. A very helpful young lady took my details and said she would look into this. On calling back she confirmed availability, and said delivery would be in 5 days. Delivery was tracked accurately, spot-on timing and 2 very polite, helpful men carried the furniture to my garden. All within current guidelines. Fantastic service from start to finish.
I ordered a playhouse from the company but cancelled it due to long lead times weeks ago, no refund, no contact, I've emailed several times and heard nothing back. Really poor and will now have to pursue through my credit card. DO NOT USE
Ordered some decking metal lnserts 2 days ago they were delivered this morning well impressed will be using your company again
Excellent service.
Despite issues surrounding Covid19, our Palram Skylight Pent 4 x 6 shed arrived in 10 days - best price at time of order.
Put together yesterday & very pleased but have a very small doubt/worry about the size of the hinges for the very wide door, but time will tell....
I did have reason to contact customer services prior to delivery and was very happy with the friendly & efficient way in which my query was handled.
We ordered a Shiplap Pent Outdoor Store for our bikes. The item was not in stock at the time of our order and I was a little sceptical about the promised delivery date, however it arrived at 10am on the scheduled day.
Took about 4 hours to assemble (mostly single handed) and very happy with the quality.
Ordered fence panels. Delivery was excellent. One arrived damaged. Contacted garden chic and the arranged a replacement. Excellent customer service. Will not hesitate to order from them again.
Great communication, fast delivery ad very pleased with the product: Harmony 6x10ft grey Greenhouse.
We received a different garden furniture set than ordered but the follow up was excellent
Just assembled the greenhouse, good value, and went together easily
Would shop with you again
Thanks
Mr Williamson
Excellent service and a really good quality wheelbarrow at a great price
(https://www.gardenchic.co.uk//haemmerlin-aktiv-ultimate-120ltr-wheelbarrow-p2503/s5707)
The wheelbarrow I ordered came quickly and was exactly as advertised.
Bought garden gate, wrong size on website so asked for Edmund and have had to chase to get money back.

Avoid
Pleased with gate I brought . Fast delivery. Would order from you again.
Excellent competitor service
Well informed delivery times
Polite delivery guys
I’m very pleased with the quality of my purchase
Yet to be put up but very happy
Many Thanks Garden Chic
Great service would use again
Great service.
On time.
Absolutely rubbish will never use again .
Garden Chic is rated 3.97 based on 323 reviews