Garden Chic Reviews

Newark Beacon, Beacon Hill Office Park, Nottinghamshire

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Garden Chic made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"The order process was straightforward and delivery was as expected, so overall a good shopping experience."
"Excellent customer service - very helpful on the phone and by email. Delighted with our new bench which arrived within a few days and was quite straight forward to put together. It is also extremely comfortable and robust. All at a good price too so couldn't ask for more."
"My small storage bench arrived ok. Delivery man left it outside as I was not at home. There was no indication of what day it was going to arrive and I felt it took quite a long time before I received it. (14 days- which it does warn on the website). But happy with the product and haven’t seen anything like it anywhere else. Prices was reasonable too."
"Ordered a shed with Garden Chic. Worst customer service I have ever come across. Was only sorted about 2 weeks after initial order. They had reached credit limit with suppliers. Told I would receive calls back which never happened. Ended up with a different colour shed (just so I could get one). Would not use again. Don't often give bad reviews but this needed saying!"
Dear Paul,
Thank you for the honest feedback. I am very sorry you feel this way.
After a particularly busy month we had surpassed our limit with that particular supplier and so this held up a handful of orders for a couple of days - yours included. The issue was swiftly dealt with our end and all orders released.
You kindly decided to accept the alternative colour to speed up the process as there was a longer lead time on the shed you initially ordered. If we can be of further assistance please do contact us.
GC
"Not bad, but unfortunately my wheelbarrow was slightly damaged in transit. Not badly enough to go through the hassle of returning it but still, when you spend over £100 on a wheelbarrow, it'd be nice to get it in pristine condition. The barrow itself is great. Large and sturdy."
"The best prices, top quality, free delivery and reliable."
"Garden Chic were great - delivery and everything was great. The product - large parasol was very poor quality and broke within 2 days - the fixings are not of good quality the parasol itself is fine but screws etc. are plastic and broke - don't recommend the product"
Hi there,

Please can you contact us by email as we cannot trace you, we would be happy to help in any way we could to resolve this!
"Good products"
"Excellent communication, excellent delivery time and very accommodating delivery driver, he was extremely helpful. I ordered 3 trellis panels which were far superior to 2 that I ordered from another supplier. Would definitely recommend and will use again."
Thank you for your kind comments!
GC
"Great quality product. Looks amazing. Easy to fit"
Glad you are happy with your product!
GC
"good service product was right and complete first time. rang thinking something wrong. help desk willing to send additional part without question. i then discovered part was not missing. happy with product price and service."
"The BBQ which we ordered is super."
"Excellent service. Impressed with the quality as was my fencing man. Woud recommend to anyone thank you"
"Great fence, easy ordering Great price and quick delivery 5 star"
"The gazebo is exactly as expected from the photo on your web site and with the details supplied fitted into the garden layout as if in the original planned landscaping. Looks good!"
Glad to hear you were happy with your Gazebo!
GC
"Purchased an outdoor furniture set, the quality is next to none, prompt delivery and very helpful staff who assisted in selection of the set itself, will definitely purchase from these guys again!"
"Wonderful place."
"The pergola was delivered promptly and it looks fabulous on my patio. I would definitely recommend Garden Chic for their quality of products and reasonable pricing."
"Very easy to deal with & delivery all okay. Thank you."
"Delivered on time. In good condition."
Garden Chic is rated 3.88 based on 258 reviews