Garden Chic Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Garden Chic

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Garden Chic deliver?

How can I contact Garden Chic?

info@gudrum.com

Newark Beacon, Beacon Hill Office Park, Nottinghamshire

Tell us how Garden Chic made you happy

Telephone
"My first purchase of blueberry plants appear to be of good quality,delivered in very good time, l would have preferred larger plants,but for the price they are acceptable."
"just brill. Ordered 22 fence panels and 23 posts. Delivery in 4 days. Web site said 14 days. Amazing service and great product. Thanks you garden chic"
"Product fine but took 6 weeks to deliver. Apparently the product was out of stock but it said in stock on their site when I ordered it. The worse thing about garden chic was their lack of communication. No emails to let you know whats happening, just total silence. After waiting 3 weeks I got in touch to ask what was happening. They said they would phone me back they didnt. Would I purchase from them again? Definitely not."
"Placed an order but after about 3 weeks no sign of it or communication. I emailed twice, rang (no answer) and sent a message by chat, finally got a reply to say the supplier would contact me directly. After a further week, I had to chase them again. They finally rang to say it would be delivered the following week (total of 6 weeks wait) and I would have to wait in all day for the delivery. I told them to cancel the order and they refunded me promptly. Extremely disappointed and would not recommend."
"I ordered the garden seat on the Saturday morning and it arrived on the following Tuesday. It was the cheapest price for the product I could find online and it was exactly what I wanted. As it was ordered in the middle of June I anticipated a delay in receiving it, due to a high demand, but I was very pleasantly surprised by the quick delivery. I couldn't fault the product or the service in any way."
"the sizes on the website were miss leading have contacted the supplier to no satisfaction also the wood was damaged in certain areas"
Dear James
Thank you for your message regarding the Grange Bramblecombe Pergola. I am sorry that you feel that the dimensions are in-accurate or mis-leading - we display as follows:
Grange Bramblecombe Pergola Dimensions:
• Internal Diameter: 2.7m
• Outer Diameter: 3.6m
• Distance Between Each Post: 1.94m
• Overhang (Rafters): 40cm
• Height: 2.1m - 2.7m depending on the anchoring method used
• Post Size: 95mm x 95mm
• H 279.8 x W 363.4 x D 363.4

We would be very grateful for any suggestions that you may have how we could display this information in a better way. Please would you be kind enough to contact us through the e-mail channel.
"I ordered an arbour which was said to be in stock and normally despatched in 24 hours. 3 weeks later I still do not have a delivery date although the order details now say it has been despatched. I was misled as I would not have ordered the item if I was told I would have to wait over 3 weeks for delivery."
"I love my new maze rattan garden furniture it is simply beautiful quality. The customer service staff were really helpful on the phone and the item was delivered within the stated 7 day lead time. Will use again"
"It is a good size storage for bike. Very good customer service from order to finish. I rang to ask for spare nuts for the hydraulic arms which were missing and I received them the next morning. Very impressed and could not thank the team enough. The only thing I want to mention is: according to the instruction that came with the goods, an electric drill is needed for the assembly. But I only have a hammer drill. So, I rang to ask if I can use the hammer drill instead and was told to follow the instruction strictly. So, I went to buy an electric drill but after charging it up I found it did not come with any attachment needed. So, I decided to use the hammer drill instead and it worked."
"Very helpful and efficient service, especially when there were problems with the delivery of the items we ordered. Garden Chic sorted everything out for us."
"Was very pleased with my garden picnic table. Good quality, sturdy, straightforward to put together and it looks lovely."
"Great service, easy to order, Gazebo received in excellent packaging on a day agreed. No issues"
"Decent quality for the money. Bought 10x3 shed to fit in a specific space. Sturdy when built but definitely need two people too build. Some panels a bit warped but can straighten out with a bit of extra bracing."
"Product as described and no quality issues."
"Great communication, quick service, things happened when they said they would!"
"Garden Chic were obliging and friendly and put themselves out enormously when I queried something and actually created a hassle for them. I panicked when I hadn't heard direct from them after a couple of weeks but as soon as I queried this they chased the supplier (who in fact should have contacted me) then the items then arrived within two days. There was then an issue with colour of the items (my mistake) which they bent over backwards to help out with, always keeping me in the loop. I would recommend."
"My order came on time , loved the trellis."
"Good product, prompt customer service. A bit of confusion over delivery with different information coming from Garden Chic and the actual supplier. The product turned up on time though in the end."
"Longer to wait to be delivered but delivery driver very helpfull. Very pleased with greenhouse & automatic widow openers. Looks really good, We love IT!"
"Ordered a garden furniture set in April with 5-7 days delivery and still waiting two months later! After hearing nothing for ages we find out they are awaiting a shipment which has been delayed AGAIN. Poor customer service for a large 1.4k purchase. After much complaining they said once it’s been delivered they might be able to knock £30 off if we phone them!! We are worried this company doesn’t even exist. Avoid at all cost!"
Dear Customer
Thank you for your kind comment. We are very aware of your order and have apologised to you in person. As you know we are communicating every week with an update on progress. As soon as we became aware of the potential delay we did make you aware of this an gave you the opportunity to cancel and have a full refund. Up until now you have kindly chosen to continue with the order which we are happy so to do however the offer is always there, as it has been from a few days after your order was placed - we are very happy to cancel and refund your payment if you no longer wish to wait.
Thanks