Gamewagon Limited Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Gamewagon Limited Reviews

About Gamewagon Limited:

Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 6th October 2020
C
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 15th September 2020
J
My daughter had a fantastic virtual Fortnite party. Alex was brilliant with all of the kids. I would highly recommend it, great fun was had by all.
Such a wonderful party and Chris was the best host. Very much looking forward to many more Gamewagon Birthdays.
We had a game wagon for my sons 11th birthday, he and his friends had the best time. Thank you for a stress free birthday party.
Wasn't sure if this would be value for money as an online version of the game wagon but it was well worth it. From start to finish we had the incredible CJ on hand (via a personal mobile number) providing technical support which was easy to set up for both us and parents of all the guests. His instructions we so simple even a complete luddite like me could understand! The specially created Minecraft realms were really exciting (including an Minecraft theme park that you could visit after the party). The structured team and individual games were thrilling (CJ memorised everyone's names and was very adapt at ensuring that everyone did well and felt involved.) All the kids had an absolute blast from start to finish and there was a sweet birthday surprise at the end! It was very well organised, with lots of thrills and really exciting for Minecraft fans (you do need to have a basic working knowledge of Minecraft to play along effectively). It was perfect for us as we have just moved and it meant the birthday boy could play online with all his friends again! Can only imagine that the offline version would be even better. Would not hesitate to recommend. :-)
My son and his friends had an amazing party in the Gamewagon! So much fun. From start to finish the service was great - and Chris, the Games Master really made the day. Thank you!
We had a simply fantastic Gamewagon birthday party for our 10 year old!! Chris arrived early to set up, meet and brief us for the party. He was brilliant with the kids and they all had the best time playing in the wagon. Such a tonic to see them all so happy together after the last few months of lockdown. We'll definitely have another event in future! Thanks to Gamewagon & Chris.
Really impressed with Gamewagon. It was the most stress-free party I've hosted and the boys loved id.
The wagon was really well built and was perfect for a party. It turned up in good time and was cleaned ready for use. The party leader was enthusiastic and the boys enjoyed his company.
All I had to do was put a plug in the socket in the house. The boys were had so much fun in the gamewagon.
We had our sons 10year old birthday party today. Had a excellent host called Sully. He arrived early to prep the van, was chatty, happy and brilliant with the children. Couldn’t have asked for a better person to run our party. They all had a great time. Would definitely recommend. Thank you.
Our guide, Polly, was superb. The escape room was challenging enough, but with a couple of hints / assists not impossible! We thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you.
We booked a virtual Minecraft party for a 12th birthday and were really impressed with the set up and organisation. There were a few tech / signing in issues on our end but they were sorted out well in advance by CJ who was extremely patient and knew his stuff! His colleague ran the party brilliantly keeping all the kids engaged....all in all an excellent afternoon and well worth booking particularly during lock down!
The best minecraft party ever!!......is what my 11 year old son and all his friends told me. Well run. Excellent customer service. They made it very easy and stress-free to set up. I wasn’t sure what to do for my sons second lockdown birthday and this was perfect. Would defiantly recommend for any little gamers out there.
Great virtual party offering - the kids all had a great time. The staff were very helpful throughout. The party leader Chris was patient, and just brilliant with the kids.
Great value virtual party - the kids had a blast and whist some parents struggled with initial setup you spent the time and effort to contact and make sure all were ready in advance. Many thanks - great job
Great online party. My 12 year old and his friends had a great time. Would recommend. The team set everyone up brilliantly
My son recently had a virtual fortnite party hosted by Gamewagon. This was well organised, inivative by giving the kids access to new platforms, my son and his friends loved it and I would highly recommend to all!
Gamewagon held a brilliant virtual Fortnite 10 th Birthday party for my son and 4 friends. They had a really great time. Described as “the best party ever” and “best day of my life” by several participants. Josh- the party leader was amazing and was able to talk party goers through various tech difficulties at their end. It was inclusive, fun and I would highly recommend. Instructions were clear and Gamewagon did all the organisation. Finn will definitely want to do the same next year😊😊😊
A big thank you to Nikki and Josh for a fabulous virtual Fornite party. My son and his friends had a marvellous time.  Thank you for making his 10th birthday special, it was money well spent. It was fantastic to hear and see the happiness he and his friends experienced. They have been talking about it all week. Hopefully we can book the games truck next year. Thanks again and happy gaming
The children really enjoyed their session. The host was friendly, patient and was on hand to help them.
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.90 based on 2,446 reviews