Gamewagon Limited Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Gamewagon Limited Reviews

About Gamewagon Limited:

Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 6th October 2020
C
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 15th September 2020
J
I am basking in the glory this morning of being the Best Mom Ever! Thank you so much Gamewagon, my son had the most amazing time with his friends at his birthday party yesterday, Chris couldn't have done more, it was the most stress free childrens party ever, I cannot recommend gamewagon enough. Will definitely be booking again.
What a great easy way to entertain 12 kids without a sweat. Thanks Games Wagon the party was great. Huge success with Harry’s friends. The boys loved it.
The children had a wonderful time! I must say how friendly, helpful, thoughtful and professional Kash was. I believe he certainly went the extra mile in making sure the children were enjoying themselves. I have wholeheartedly recommended Gamewagon to the other parents. I’ll also be booking them again in a few weeks for my other child’s party.
Game Wagon was excellent. We made a very last minute booking and they got back immediately and luckily were able to accommodate us. But not only able to accommodate, they went far and beyond in arranging the event and entertaining the children. Julie was superb in the coordination and booking part; assured me that the setup will be done 30mins before, she gave me all the details, was kind enough to reply to my panicked out of hours message too. Chris on the other hand was excellent on the entertainment part. Found the address easily, came early to setup, explained what was to be expected, cleaned/sanitised everything before use thoroughly. His approach with the children was at ease, both fun and authoritarian which is exactly what you need at a children's party. He gave me a heads up on when we'll be finished which helped heaps as I could plan ahead with arranging the next part of the event. And as if he didn't do enough with the event itself, he even offered to help out afterwards. Essentially, Game Wagon was excellent all round, I would definitely recommend.
Thank you for a fantastic party! The whole process was seamless from booking to the event itself. Our GEM, Louis, arrived in plenty of time and was really professional and efficient. The kids all had a wonderful time.
Highly recommend game wagon - we’ve done holiday coding clubs and this time we opted for a fortnite virtual birthday party The boys were so impressed and had a great time. They thought Alex made it really fun. A great option for when people can’t get together! 10/10!
We hired Gamewagon for my sons 7th birthday.. it’s safe to say him and his friends had THE best time.. from booking to the event was seamless... Chris who ran the party could not have been more helpful.. it was truly fantastic and would highly recommend and use again in the future...
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 10th May 2021
Great in game support from Sully who made our 11 year old son’s Minecraft birthday party a huge success! Also amazing support for everyone to get set up. Thank you Gamewagon - would definitely recommend to others!
My son had a great party. Very organised on time. Made my life very easy a very happy group of boys. Thank you
Very professional and brilliant with the kids I would definitely book again
Excellent. The gaming van arrived with plenty of time to spare and Cash, the supervisor, was excellent. He had a good rapport with the kids and made sure the van was thoroughly cleaned and sanitised before our party. Highly recommend.
Wonderful party resulting in a very happy group of 11 year olds. The party host, Louis, was amazing, with excellent communication on the day and managing the boys really well. This was our second Game Wagon party and I'll definitely use them again
Great customer service, Simon our games entertainment was great with kids making sure all ran smoothly, we had 9 kids in all that thoroughly enjoyed it highly recommend this company.
I booked Gamewagon for my sons 9th birthday party. Him and his friends absolutely loved the gaming bus, it definitely was enjoyed by each of them. The host was brilliant, very friendly and ensured that each child rotated playing different games. Highly recommend.
My 14 year old son and his friends really enjoyed the Minecraft escape room. There was a lot of excited shouting going on. A great virtual alternative to a physical birthday party. The fact that Minecraft Bedrock was required was a bit of a problem because he and all his friends use Minecraft Java. As we didn't want to have his friends spend £25 each on Minecraft Bedrock, we had to purchase the software in advance and send them the gift codes. Microsoft wouldn't allow more than 2 purchases in one day, so this is something that needs to be factored in well in advance. Something for other people to bear in mind if they are planning the same party.
My daughter had a fantastic virtual Fortnite party. Alex was brilliant with all of the kids. I would highly recommend it, great fun was had by all.
Such a wonderful party and Chris was the best host. Very much looking forward to many more Gamewagon Birthdays.
We had a game wagon for my sons 11th birthday, he and his friends had the best time. Thank you for a stress free birthday party.
Wasn't sure if this would be value for money as an online version of the game wagon but it was well worth it. From start to finish we had the incredible CJ on hand (via a personal mobile number) providing technical support which was easy to set up for both us and parents of all the guests. His instructions we so simple even a complete luddite like me could understand! The specially created Minecraft realms were really exciting (including an Minecraft theme park that you could visit after the party). The structured team and individual games were thrilling (CJ memorised everyone's names and was very adapt at ensuring that everyone did well and felt involved.) All the kids had an absolute blast from start to finish and there was a sweet birthday surprise at the end! It was very well organised, with lots of thrills and really exciting for Minecraft fans (you do need to have a basic working knowledge of Minecraft to play along effectively). It was perfect for us as we have just moved and it meant the birthday boy could play online with all his friends again! Can only imagine that the offline version would be even better. Would not hesitate to recommend. :-)
My son and his friends had an amazing party in the Gamewagon! So much fun. From start to finish the service was great - and Chris, the Games Master really made the day. Thank you!
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.90 based on 2,441 reviews