Gamewagon Limited Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Gamewagon Limited Reviews

About Gamewagon Limited:

Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Jody
Gamewagon Limited 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Digi Cave
The gentleman Jay was fantastic, all the kids had such a fantastic time with the choice of games on offer, my 7 year old son had such an amazing birthday. Thank you!
Kids loved it. Less hassle for me.
The gamewagon party was a huge success. Kash was a real natural with the kids and really interacted well with them, he had the children (and the grown up's) laughing at his Homer Simpson impression and he ran the whole operation without any fuss with a big smile on his face.
The only negative point was lack of contact with the gamewagon on the day. I think a call or text by midday of the party would be really useful. I tried to make contact in the hour before the party to ensure all was well and that the wagon was on it's way, however I was totally stonewalled by the person I spoke to. They were extremely unhelpful and refused to give me a contact telephone number. I have since found out that I was actually through to a message handler for the company. A member of the gamewagon team did eventually return my call and was extremely helpful, however the party was almost over at that point. Had there been any problems I had absolutely no contact to speak to which I think is potentially problematic.
This issue is really the only fault with an otherwise excellent service.
Josh was excellent at managing the kids in the wagon - and flexible and understanding of unplanned issues!
Gamewagon Limited 4 star review on 1st July 2018
Arrived well before the party started with no fuss. Billy introduced himself very friendly and good with the children. I actual forgot I was hosting a birthday party lots of fun had by everyone. Thank you.
Very simple way to entertain boys!
Great birthday party for and Kash was a great operator and helped and interacted great with the kids throughout
The children enjoyed the session and the games
Made my son's Birthday! He and his friends loved it. Thanks Kash.
Chris was a great host, very likeable but also kept all the boys in line so they could get the most out of the party!
Great communication prior to the party and on the day of the party. Particularly liked getting a text in the morning to confirm the party. Easy party to run as the games master took control of everything and the boys were all kept contained and busy.
A great hour an a half, the kids loved the party and the wagon was a marvellous venue. The leader was friendly and enabled the kids to play to their hearts content. Thank you
My son had a great time although the only down side was that we had asked for games up to 12 and they only got up 7 years old.
Apart from that the service from Julie was fantastic from beginning to end, Sul was on time and very pleasant.
Overall very good.
Jason was exceptional and worked with the kids extremely well.
Although late arriving Kash contacted me well in advance to let me know and made sure that we still had our full 90 minutes. He was absolutely fabulous with 14 noisy and demanding children who all had a fabulous time! The Wagon was ana OMG inside and a great choice of games.
The children (aged 9 to 11) had a blast! It is quite expensive but it was a definite hit.
I have never heard a group of 10 children so quiet. They had an amazing time and were so so so calm!
My son’s party was a success, he loved and his friends did too. Only thing for me would have been for the van to be cleaner outside and in.
My daughter had a great time with her friends in the Gamewagon. They got to play numerous games and Kash was extremely good in keeping them all entertained.
Thank you Sully for sending a text to say he was on his way. That was reassuring. The admin process was smooth too
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.90 based on 2,348 reviews