Gabor Shoes Reviews

Read Gabor Shoes Reviews

sales@clinkard.co.uk

Tell us how Gabor Shoes made you happy
It’s ok just normal
For many years I have been wearing Gabor shoes because they fit my feet perfectly.
I usually love the comfort of the brand but this time the correct size came up too small and too narrow and I do not have wide feet. I Just could not wear them. Hugely disappointing. However I returned them and a confirmation if the refund was speedy. Excellent customer service from the speedy delivery to the return policy. I just wish I could rely on the size.
I thought they were the same as a previous pair; but there are fewer holes in the buckle, so at the moment I can’t do them up. But I will diet my way into them!
Gabor shoes are generally lovely but had to return these as too narrow. Great that Gabor do half-sizes, though would be even better if Gabor made a wider fit than H. Also would be good if more styles were in black leather rather than black suede which is a lot harder to keep looking smart.
Good fit. Comfortable.
Boots look lovely, almost always wear size 6 but these are too big.
Disappointed that the assumption is you pay for returns....especially given the price of the product...buy other things online & return postage paid.
Hello,

Thankyou for your review.

We offer free standard UK delivery and ask our customers to pay towards the cost of the return. There is no minimum spend and we dispatch the items within 5 working days.

Our Customer Services have been in touch with regards to your return and we look forward to receiving your item back.

We appreciate all feedback from our customers whether negative or positive as this helps to reflect the different level of services our customers experience.

We hope you will continue to shop with us for your Gabor purchases and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can offer further assistance.

Kind Regards

Nicola-Customer Services
Unfortunately I had to return them as too small
Unfortunately they were too tight for me and I've had to return them.
Lovely boots but have returned then as the ‘wide’ foot measurement is not wide....sadly disappointed
Item in stock. Website not very clear. Item arrived on time.
I had been looking for a pair of non-boaring black heels that I could wear dressy or casual. These fit the bill perfectly with their subtle little dokadot pattern.
Lovely fit and beautifully made.
I was notified that the shoes I wanted were available and was able to order and have them delivered very quickly.
Jeg fikk det jeg trengte.
Beautiful leather shoes unfortunately had to return as not wide enough
Great service getting the boots to me. However, why oh why would you send them in packaging with the company name plastered all over. At this time of year, or any actually would you do this? That's my Wife's Christmas present surprise ruined as she took the parcel in. To what benefit do you do this, advertising? Who see's it other than the postman! Thanks.
Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear that your Christmas present was spoiled by the packaging. All of our orders are sent using a bag wih our name on unless specified that you do not want us to do this.

You can ask for a plain wrapper at the point of ordering by using the customer comments if you wish.

Any gift wrapped items are also sent in plain packaging.

I hope that this helps for future reference.

Kind regards,

Janice Ruddock
Customer services
Stylish and comfortable. The only problem I have, they are slightly tight in an instep. Hope they will give a bit. Happy overall.
Large fitting. I'm a size 6 UK, 39 Europe. I probably could have done with size 5.5 as I had to buy heel inserts. Not sure I'd buy Gabor shoes online again. They are comfortable but quite expensive as all artificial components.
Good quality - they last years, 3 at least. Good summer and winter as long as not wet and muddy. They look smart. Had to wait some months for the style I wanted to be available but was notified as soon as they were and I had what I wanted in days. All good
Gabor Shoes is rated 4.65 based on 6,280 reviews