Gabor Shoes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gabor Shoes
Read Gabor Shoes Reviews

sales@clinkard.co.uk

Tell us how Gabor Shoes made you happy
I already have three pairs of these sandals which I love but the blue nubuck has not worn well at all although the sole is still very good . So I have had to buy a new pair, but would have preferred to have bought a navy leather rather than the nubuck. I notice that this pair has a leather upper sole rather than the suede on my current pair which also has not worn well so hopefully the leather will wear better. The sandals are very comfortable and I would recommend the style. I can’t normally wear toe post sandals but the big toe insert on this sandal works well.
The website is easy to use. I wanted some flat shoes, and ordered Frost which I have had before, on arrival they looked extremely narrow and only because I had had this style before + knew that they do stretch have kept trying them on to see if they loosen. I also sent for Michelle flat shoe which looks good on, did not look so narrow when they arrived and hoepfully will be ok. The sandals were the only ones with a heal and without the awful insole that is extremely hot for your feet and makes your feet sweat. Ideally the ankle strap would be slightly thinner and perhaps some pattern on the leather to lighten the look, but they are very comfortable. I have had 4 pairs on the Frost shoes and they have always fitted fine from the start, and your boots are very comfortable too. I do wish your sandals were more suited to hot weather.
Packaging wasn't that great & box quite battered, but the shoes inside were lovely and look great with jeans/trousers and a shift dress
The process of ordering on line was simple and the delivery was exactly when Gabor stated. I was extremely happy with the sandals I purchased and would certainly recommend purchasing from Gabor shoes for style, comfort and good customer service.
Love Gabor shoes wish there were more colours available!
Online shop was straightforward and delivery service speedy.
The boots were lovely, wide fitting and a lovely shade but unfortunately they could not be zipped up with feet inside as round the ankle area was quite narrow despite it being wide fitting.
I had to return them and the person at Customer Services was very helpful.
I often buy Gabor because if quality and fit and was very disappointed to have to return these.
They are a really good fit for wider feet and are of great quality
The boots fit well, good arch support and well made. Narrow around the ankles when zipped up, but that's fine for me.
larger & wider in size than other brands. I’ve gone down 1/2 a size.
A bit overpriced but otherwise very comfy even though they’re not really leather on the exterior.
Nice design and good quality
I know that my size will fit me perfectly and the quality is super.
Sadly the shoes are too big, I will have to return them.
Comfy fit and quick delivery
Good choice, good quality shoes Didn't get a 5 as I had to pay for return of boots that came up big. When online shopping there is no way of knowing that you will get a fit.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry to hear the style chosen was not suitable, and hope you find an alternative style you like within our range.

We offer a free standard UK delivery with no minimum spend. However, we do ask the customer to pay the returns cost.
Returns can be taken into a Charles Clinkard store or returned to our Head Office. We do recommend a tracked service, however it is up to the customer to return whichever method is convenient. We do offer a Collect Plus label through the returns section of our website, which is £4.49 for up to 10kg of returns, which can be suitable for those returning multiple or heavier items.

We appreciate your feedback regarding our returns policy and will ensure your comments are passed over to the relevant department.

Kind Regards

Nicola-Customer Services
Great quality lovely shoes but they come up much bigger than any other brand I have ever bought. Usually a 6.5 in high heels (sometimes a 6) but with Gabor I am a 5.5 !
I liked the quality of Gabor boots. Unfortunately on this occasion I returned the boots because they weren't a good fit.
It’s ok just normal
For many years I have been wearing Gabor shoes because they fit my feet perfectly.
Gabor Shoes is rated 4.65 based on 6,241 reviews